Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is only 45. She may be showing some signs of perimenopause but she will have fairly reg periods for some time yet. Hopefully no viable eggs though
I’m 47 and my periods have been irregular for a couple of years. So she could be same. Hopefully the fecking annoying things will be gone forever soon (my periods and KFP)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
A bit of H deflection today does that mean skank will be sneaking off to Manchester tomorrow to get ready for Friday (going by skanks recent M,O post deflection with one of kids having fun day so she can dump them and go on a jolly the next day) it just remains to be seen now if Edna goes with skank to babysit seen as it looks as though Edna had to negotiate Money and organise the gala and will we finally see kryten with a member of the clan or will Jeyda and Jess be on skank babysitting duties and kryten just tagging along for the publicity with the gormless grin on his face. 🤔😎

Reactions: 32
Also didn't mention H's carer who brought him and was probably there with them at the station and Jeyda who drove her to train station just to get skank some good mummy points and some deflection from her behaviour and sniffle ❄ cold. 😉
If she was at a train station that probably was because she was going to London with him for a hospital appointment, that seems to be the only time she bothers about taking him on a train.

Reactions: 28
With Darth Jeyda lurking in the background!View attachment 2799414
H probably arrived by train with his carer ... the only time Kipper spent with him was most likely 45mins at the station filming trains before putting him on the train with carer to go back
---
Is that all - well you are not managing your time very well are you? Perhaps you need a one-to-one with Entrepreneur Kipper, she will show you how you could at least be doing tiktoks at 11pm, Equine Vet online training between 12- 2am, that leaves 3 hours snow & vodka time & at least a couple of hours early evening to cook a roast, walk dogs and volunteer at a hospice 😁 😁

(Obvs joking - you put kipper to shame - lots of luck with your dressage x 👏💪)
Thankyou ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Bunny’s latest YT post 😩 it’s similar to the ‘lemonade‘ one she did that was removed
Hopefully her account will be taken down again soon esp with the sun reporting on it

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Bunny’s latest YT post 😩 it’s similar to the ‘lemonade‘ one she did that was removed
Hopefully her account will be taken down again soon esp with the sun reporting on it
She keeps setting up accounts then when they are reported and deleted, she does it again. It seems like a cry for help because she is sad and lonely

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I’m 47 and my periods have been irregular for a couple of years. So she could be same. Hopefully the fecking annoying things will be gone forever soon (my periods and KFP)
I'm 53 in July & I have one every 6 weeks...I've been saying the same for years 🫣

Reactions: 20
You know what - don't all get too alarmed or anything, I am about to say something nice about Edna. I think she has really beautiful skin and a lovely English Rose complexion...even tho she's a bleep!
Needs to slap some Vaseline on her lips though !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
As I said previously, mummy is at home and encouraging Bunny to film & post stuff knowing that it will cause mental pain & anguish to the father.
The ugly old bleep needs to cause distress to others so as she can feel something, anything, herself.
As long as 'it' is wasting oxygen, this will never end as it's plainly obvious that nobody is prepared to do anything about it.
I cannot find the words to truly express my disgust at this loathsome piece of shite, or it's family nor the foul waste of skin that is the bent SW, Dim Lyn.
If only the whole lot of them could quietly drop dead the world would be a better place!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
A bit of H deflection today does that mean skank will be sneaking off to Manchester tomorrow to get ready for Friday (going by skanks recent M,O post deflection with one of kids having fun day so she can dump them and go on a jolly the next day) it just remains to be seen now if Edna goes with skank to babysit seen as it looks as though Edna had to negotiate Money and organise the gala and will we finally see kryten with a member of the clan or will Jeyda and Jess be on skank babysitting duties and kryten just tagging along for the publicity with the gormless grin on his face. 🤔😎
As the fashion gala (!) is taking place Friday evening, skank will probably take a train Friday afternoon. Probably turn up late, she always does. There are a lot of bars round there she can go to afterwards. If they let her in.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.