Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace has been love bombed by a narcissist that's all
---

Not necessarily... 37 for menopause is not unusual in my family
I had an early medical menopause and have been told to take HRT until I’m 55, if that helps at all 😘
---
Grace has been love bombed by a narcissist that's all
---

Not necessarily... 37 for menopause is not unusual in my family
I think that is classed as early menopause though?

Reactions: 16
I think we have a Sun Sauce in our midst 🤯 😜 Posted about Bunny's youtube at 3pm, published in The Sun by 4.40pm. Now that's a quick turn around! It shows Kipper up, so good!

Screen Shot 2024-03-06 at 21.08.29.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-06 at 21.05.35.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Yes I was thinking about that too.
Only mutants voice in the train video, but is that because if she was on camera we’d be able to date it by the lack of tattoos absence of hole lips?
im sure I’ve seen that video before?

Reactions: 11
Bunny’s latest YT post 😩 it’s similar to the ‘lemonade‘ one she did that was removed
Hopefully her account will be taken down again soon esp with the sun reporting on it
I haven't seen that one but there's one where she's dressed up as a mini version of KP when she was in the jungle. I wonder who encouraged her to do that :confused:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She’s got another gig, entrepreneur, gotta laugh really, who are these twats giving her work, she’s a f*cking bankrupt for many years now, FFS 🤦🏽‍♀️

The train video was today, she has the same voice on her latest IG video, and I think I can hear H in the background, he’s with her. She has lost her voice, she has got some sort of cold or ❄ throat, probably a combination

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
This will please @Rita Chevrolet. From the crackling fire, she's burning green wood...! (also, I can't help thinking that the mantlepiece is just a haven for dust.... but perhaps she dusts it every day when she isn't out buying tomatoes and new kitchens....)

View attachment 2799276
Sorry but that picture really jars with the wallpaper. Also I've just had my sofa cushions recovered in that print but it looks much classier than fatso's walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s got another gig, entrepreneur, gotta laugh really, who are these twats giving her work, she’s a f*cking bankrupt for many years now, FFS 🤦🏽‍♀️

The train video was today, she has the same voice on her latest IG video, and I think I can hear H in the background, he’s with her. She has lost her voice, she has got some sort of cold or ❄ throat, probably a combination

View attachment 2799785
'I'll be answering all your questions and answers" 🤣🤣🤣 ffs what a thick twit

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She wishes her ex’s stage her an intervention
Just hoping that one of them gives a flying duck!
---

View attachment 2799785
A first class train to ‘Dottingham’ 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Latest
Bunny is also going to burn her face off with the products she’s using. No 9 year old needs drunk elephant glycolic night treatment. Her skin turnover does just great, all it’s going to do is damage her skin barrier. Lots of the products are not necessary and are also very expensive. I’m thinking she still has access to a bank card and buying what’s being used by grown adults . 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
IMG_4397.png

Responsible right after AFP was in hospital
Settings look nice but They are a huge Blot on the landscape
My Thoughts and Prayers are with the residents of the IOW 🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

View attachment 2799785
She knows as much about being an entrepreneur as she does about being a parent , nothing. Who the duck is going to take advice off her. She can’t keep her own paperwork in order. Her mum sorted her car insurance. Jesus take the wheel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.