Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Bunny's posting on YouTube again, right after someone commenting on it stopping so I guess 'it' is home & encouraging it to stick two fingers up!
I'm split about B posting, yes she leaves herself open to all sorts, but it also can give a snippet of what's going one in her life and really doesn’t do Skank any favours.
One post was worrying, as in the text she had edited onto the video, were they her thoughts, or were they things that had been said to her, like " you'll never see your little brother again" .....where did that come from.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Very quiet on the KP front. Do we think she’s back at the MM?
Yes very quiet. No grooming, hair, nails, bum squirts etc. Her 'self care' seems to be on the back burner.
Something going on for sure., Maybe the fact that she was so OTT in Ireland has made the grifting family of bastards realise KFP is now past the state of no return with the drink & ❄. Using excuse that it's dosing itself up with medication for a cold. Will it attend the fashion show I wonder? Hotel Priory is calling.
On the self care front, thinking warmer weather on it;s way & the old leg's will be making a show - get prepared, it's been a long winter🤣
1709732756921.png

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Yes very quiet. No grooming, hair, nails, bum squirts etc. Her 'self care' seems to be on the back burner.
Something going on for sure., Maybe the fact that she was so OTT in Ireland has made the grifting family of bastards realise KFP is now past the state of no return with the drink & ❄. Using excuse that it's dosing itself up with medication for a cold. Will it attend the fashion show I wonder? Hotel Priory is calling.
On the self care front, thinking warmer weather on it;s way & the old leg's will be making a show - get prepared, it's been a long winter🤣
View attachment 2798961
🤣I always see that one on facefuck Willow.I haven’t got hairy legs thank duck.
---
I'm split about B posting, yes she leaves herself open to all sorts, but it also can give a snippet of what's going one in her life and really doesn’t do Skank any favours.
One post was worrying, as in the text she had edited onto the video, were they her thoughts, or were they things that had been said to her, like " you'll never see your little brother again" .....where did that come from.
That’s sounds like what the bleep would say to her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
The irony of these stories in the press today where she’s blasting AFP for her giving her the Katrina Amy Alexis Alexandra name!

KH was asked on his live over the weekend about his kids names, he said Bunny was the best option from a bad bunch being suggested (presumably by KP) which included Duchess and Tinkerbell, and that he now loves Bunny’s name. He said the same about Jett and that King and Duke were being suggested for him.
I've said this before but the names she wants for her kids, they're like characters from a fairy tale or a cartoon not real people. She expects the boy to be a certain character like the hero or Prince , the girl's to be fluffy and cute - Bunny and Princess :sick:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
My grandad used to say "Like a fart in a colander.................................."
Yep,we used to say that as well.
---
I've said this before but the names she wants for her kids, they're like characters from a fairy tale or a cartoon not real people. She expects the boy to be a certain character like the hero or Prince , the girl's to be fluffy and cute - Bunny and Princess :sick:
Sorry,but I find it embarrassing,I think of names when you get older.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
From Smillie's fabulous recap......I would really love to know what these people mean when they says Skank is 'brilliant' or 'amaaaaaazing' or 'awesome'. Like, what did she actually do or say to demonstrate brilliance or amaze or cause you to be in 'awe'?! Can you give some examples of what she's done to be brilliant?
To me a brilliant woman would be someone who's maybe highly intelligent, maybe worked hard to influence people's lives for the good or worked on a cure for cancer for 30 years and made a breakthrough. Or maybe it would be someone who's worked tirelessly for charity or successfully fostered 30 kids and hardly had a day off.

View attachment 2798861

If they can't specify why she is a 'brilliant woman' then surely it's just an emotional response and she's amused you or fooled you into warming to her. That's hardly a brilliant person just because you're amused by them but they still owe nearly 4 million and have a foul attitude to so many things in their life. Including continually driving drunk. It's just utterly vapid and dumb!

I suppose it could just be a fake account :unsure:
---

It's definitely new debt. The original bankruptcy didn't involve HMRC.
One that she does not plan to pay either considering she's switched her sleazy photos over to some new filth merchants to market to evade forking out on the Order placed on it's OF account.

Reactions: 18
Well I do have to shave my legs, but they're not like the picture 🤣 (y) Just a little razor will do.
The few hairs on me legs,very fair Probably effin grey,you do lose a lot of hair as you get older,no hair under arms at all now and………👀🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 30
---

I have one of those Irish names with loads of vowels in it that NOBODY can spell even though its easy phonetically. What I would have given as a girl to have been Jane or something simple!!

What I'd like to know then skank is that IF you hated your collection of naff names that much, why didn't you change them when you dumped Infield for Pwice?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
---

I'm amazed that Princess has stuck with her cringy name, Her nickname, Bista, would single her out just as much without making people heave and be far more attractive.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm amazed that Princess has stuck with her cringy name, Her nickname, Bista, would single her out just as much without making people heave and be far more attractive.
TBH I think Tiiaamii is a million times more cringe than Princess is any day! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
---

I think of Bunny as an old lady name. An upper east side of Manhattan old lady name. Only because the only other Bunny’s I’ve heard of were Trey’s mother in Sex And The City and Bunny Folger in Only Murders In The Building 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I think of Bunny as an old lady name. An upper east side of Manhattan old lady name. Only because the only other Bunny’s I’ve heard of were Trey’s mother in Sex And The City and Bunny Folger in Only Murders In The Building 😁
I think they should stick to Bunty :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
When i was stationed at HMS Osprey on the Isle of Portland in Dorset the locals used to call them bunnies because it was bad luck to say or call them rabbits because of the accidents the bunnies caused on the quarrying sites tunneling.🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.