Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be expensive for him to take her back to court. Fining her is pointless & let’s face it she gets away with absolutely bleeping everything she would just get another telling off. He doesn’t ever publicly react, acknowledge or respond to the goading & this is the best way to handle her, don’t feed it, let it starve. It will eat her up that she can’t get his attention
I agree after all these years she thinks shes entitled to say what she wants she just cannot let go
---
Soooo recap of Madam’s latest excruciating antics, oh boy she’s out of control… @Pom Bear summed it up rather well….

View attachment 2798178

She popped over to Dublin for some awards thingy called the Gossies, accordingly a last minute addition to present an award. She was the colour of dark oak, a browner colour than me a woman of Indian descent, and to be honest browner than any of my Indian friends, yeah you’re not Indian Skank, twit 🤦🏽‍♀️ Kryten was with her, looking so gormless and lost, his permanent expression as it’s clear he’s totally out of his depth with her and it’s deffo a showmance, there’s absolutely no chemistry between them…

View attachment 2798181

At the awards ceremony she was drunk/high, the ❄ did flow, she was tit-faced, when presenting the award,nshe couldn’t read the script, kept slurring, was constantly swearing, pronouncing all the nominee names incorrectly, referred to Harvey for no reason, kept slurping and cackling at her own jokes, which weren’t funny and fell totally flat with the audience, embarrassing doesn’t come close to her performance. Was interviewed later, wiping her nose (❄❄❄❄❄) and threatening to sing, the offer wasn’t taken up.

View attachment 2798183

Strangely she did an impression of a Tyrannosaurus Rex, a new look we all enjoyed….

View attachment 2798184

I so wanted the Red Tops to report on her outrageous behaviour in all its grisly detail, they didn’t disappoint….

View attachment 2798185

The following day she went to Black Forge Inn, owned by the fellow weapons-grade thunderc*nt that is Conor McGregor, thinks she’s a gangster now 🤦🏽‍♀️ Gangster’s often end up in prison, here’s hoping Skank 🙏🏾

View attachment 2798186

A podcast was released with Grace Dent, in partnership with the Guardian who strangely are right up Skank’s arse these days, appears she has someone who likes her there, most bizarre. Anyway it was the usual bollox and lies, slagging off the previous men in her life, lied about working for many charities and competing on her horse at events, all fabrication but Grace Dent’s audience were loving it, I give up, these people, I never wanna meet them 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2798192

She then announced through a source, Edna or Jess (still not had the big OK magazine exclusive relationship bollox interview) that “She absolutely will marry JJ and if he proposes in the next few weeks, she will absolutely say yes. But she’s worried about her exes because they are talking,” 🤦🏽‍♀️….as we know this scene below ain’t ever happening…..

View attachment 2798194

So next up this week we have a strange event she’s meant to be hosting in Manchester, a fashion gala that is advertised as being held in the Manchester Art Gallery, or maybe in a local restaurant, who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️Why she has been employed we have no idea, as she keeps proving she has zero ability to be a host, but on the plus side she’s bound to f*ck up badly, so another nail in the coffin that is her career, so that’s nice.

View attachment 2798196

Self indulgent moment…. Kylie was given a Global Icon Award at The Brits, I gave Skank a Global twit Award, it was richly deserved.

View attachment 2798197

I so hope I will be posting my new Kylie Gif a lot this week, Skank is spiralling, to me is clearly an addict now, she’s slowly but surely taking herself down, woo hoo we gotta love it 🎉😈

View attachment 2798198
Brilliant I love it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think the last time she competed her horse was back in 2019 jumping a course of about 2'6 at Felbridge, quite a way to go to reach Olympic level!

I recall a conversation a few years back that skanky had with a with a horsey friend of mine, she was saying that she wanted to get out competing but was moaning she couldn't without the press all turning up. The horsey friend told her "well if you insist on drawing attention to yourself by driving a bright pink horsebox what do you expect!", "if you really don't want to be noticed then just get yourself an old Landrover and trailer", that was never going to happen!

I wonder when was the last time she actually got up first thing in the morning, fed her horses and mucked them all out before work 😂 Us true horse lovers and owners do this 365 days a year, we don't have paid lackeys to do it for us and wouldn't want that even if we could afford it. Skanky just wants to play horses occasionally and when there's a photo opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Another quiet day on the 'Pricey' front. Either she has been laid up with this flu virus, which will give us a break from the rubbish spouting out of her mouth, or she has been read the riot act by the Pricey clan!! I wonder if JJ has AFP's approval? I suspect not.

Reactions: 29
I think the last time she competed her horse was back in 2019 jumping a course of about 2'6 at Felbridge, quite a way to go to reach Olympic level!

I recall a conversation a few years back that skanky had with a with a horsey friend of mine, she was saying that she wanted to get out competing but was moaning she couldn't without the press all turning up. The horsey friend told her "well if you insist on drawing attention to yourself by driving a bright pink horsebox what do you expect!", "if you really don't want to be noticed then just get yourself an old Landrover and trailer", that was never going to happen!

I wonder when was the last time she actually got up first thing in the morning, fed her horses and mucked them all out before work 😂 Us true horse lovers and owners do this 365 days a year, we don't have paid lackeys to do it for us and wouldn't want that even if we could afford it. Skanky just wants to play horses occasionally and when there's a photo opportunity.
I don't own a horse, I know though that they need care, love & lot's of cleaning out & looking after. Of course she won't be up early, she'll be wandering around like a fart in a trance, coming down from the high stupor & drunkenness of the previous night. She's always had people looking after her horses for her. Had them stabled at first in Telscombe & then when had stable's of her own, groom's & lackie's doing her bidding. She uses ALL her animal's as accessories, status & photo opportunities. She certainly isn't an animal lover like many of us. When they die or get killed, she just move's on & replaces them. Wonder about the Sphinx kitten. She's never there:mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
he
The Holiday Medic is Danny's wifes new 'business' and KP reposted - so I don't think it refers to MP

Ewww at the earlier story of her wearing a thong in the pool with Harvey and either Bunny or Jett
The music playing is money money money though? I thought that’s a bit of a cryptic post too or a sticking two fingers up post to anyone criticising her spending whilst bankrupt !

Reactions: 21
I don't own a horse, I know though that they need care, love & lot's of cleaning out & looking after. Of course she won't be up early, she'll be wandering around like a fart in a trance, coming down from the high stupor & drunkenness of the previous night. She's always had people looking after her horses for her. Had them stabled at first in Telscombe & then when had stable's of her own, groom's & lackie's doing her bidding. She uses ALL her animal's as accessories, status & photo opportunities. She certainly isn't an animal lover like many of us. When they die or get killed, she just move's on & replaces them. Wonder about the Sphinx kitten. She's never there:mad:
‘A fart in a trance’. Ffs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Soooo recap of Madam’s latest excruciating antics, oh boy she’s out of control… @Pom Bear summed it up rather well….

View attachment 2798178

She popped over to Dublin for some awards thingy called the Gossies, accordingly a last minute addition to present an award. She was the colour of dark oak, a browner colour than me a woman of Indian descent, and to be honest browner than any of my Indian friends, yeah you’re not Indian Skank, twit 🤦🏽‍♀️ Kryten was with her, looking so gormless and lost, his permanent expression as it’s clear he’s totally out of his depth with her and it’s deffo a showmance, there’s absolutely no chemistry between them…

View attachment 2798181

At the awards ceremony she was drunk/high, the ❄ did flow, she was tit-faced, when presenting the award,nshe couldn’t read the script, kept slurring, was constantly swearing, pronouncing all the nominee names incorrectly, referred to Harvey for no reason, kept slurping and cackling at her own jokes, which weren’t funny and fell totally flat with the audience, embarrassing doesn’t come close to her performance. Was interviewed later, wiping her nose (❄❄❄❄❄) and threatening to sing, the offer wasn’t taken up.

View attachment 2798183

Strangely she did an impression of a Tyrannosaurus Rex, a new look we all enjoyed….

View attachment 2798184

I so wanted the Red Tops to report on her outrageous behaviour in all its grisly detail, they didn’t disappoint….

View attachment 2798185

The following day she went to Black Forge Inn, owned by the fellow weapons-grade thunderc*nt that is Conor McGregor, thinks she’s a gangster now 🤦🏽‍♀️ Gangster’s often end up in prison, here’s hoping Skank 🙏🏾

View attachment 2798186

A podcast was released with Grace Dent, in partnership with the Guardian who strangely are right up Skank’s arse these days, appears she has someone who likes her there, most bizarre. Anyway it was the usual bollox and lies, slagging off the previous men in her life, lied about working for many charities and competing on her horse at events, all fabrication but Grace Dent’s audience were loving it, I give up, these people, I never wanna meet them 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2798192

She then announced through a source, Edna or Jess (still not had the big OK magazine exclusive relationship bollox interview) that “She absolutely will marry JJ and if he proposes in the next few weeks, she will absolutely say yes. But she’s worried about her exes because they are talking,” 🤦🏽‍♀️….as we know this scene below ain’t ever happening…..

View attachment 2798194

So next up this week we have a strange event she’s meant to be hosting in Manchester, a fashion gala that is advertised as being held in the Manchester Art Gallery, or maybe in a local restaurant, who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️Why she has been employed we have no idea, as she keeps proving she has zero ability to be a host, but on the plus side she’s bound to f*ck up badly, so another nail in the coffin that is her career, so that’s nice.

View attachment 2798196

Self indulgent moment…. Kylie was given a Global Icon Award at The Brits, I gave Skank a Global twit Award, it was richly deserved.

View attachment 2798197

I so hope I will be posting my new Kylie Gif a lot this week, Skank is spiralling, to me is clearly an addict now, she’s slowly but surely taking herself down, woo hoo we gotta love it 🎉😈

View attachment 2798198
Fab recap as usual I look forward to these 😁 thank you all for thread title votes 😊
Im hoping this is the thread that sees some real action, retribution and those poor gorgeous kids back where they should be

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So looks confirmed, this fashion gala is being held in Ikaro restaurant not the Art Gallery….

C1DB2E68-BE73-4DDB-B795-6012080DA038.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She will never get over the fact PA dumped her.. he’s moved on which she hates with a vengeance to better things and a prettier more intelligent wife., she will always hold a torch for him - but she’s turned into a vile munter. Bet he laughs his socks off seeing the state of her,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
anyone else think this latest court thing is new debt because once a debt is included in a bankruptcy any money you pay is split equally among all the creditors this is just debt to taxman she as run up since going bankrupt in 2019(she all ready owes taxman debt she run up before she went bankrupt in 2019 all ready included in bankruptcy)and for them to be taking 40% of earnings sounds like they have gone for A ATTACHMENT OF EARNINGS this time as the most they can take with one is 40% of earnings paid to them before she gets any money from whoever is paying her

Reactions: 16
From Smillie's fabulous recap......I would really love to know what these people mean when they says Skank is 'brilliant' or 'amaaaaaazing' or 'awesome'. Like, what did she actually do or say to demonstrate brilliance or amaze or cause you to be in 'awe'?! Can you give some examples of what she's done to be brilliant?
To me a brilliant woman would be someone who's maybe highly intelligent, maybe worked hard to influence people's lives for the good or worked on a cure for cancer for 30 years and made a breakthrough. Or maybe it would be someone who's worked tirelessly for charity or successfully fostered 30 kids and hardly had a day off.

Screen Shot 2024-03-06 at 12.35.08.png

If they can't specify why she is a 'brilliant woman' then surely it's just an emotional response and she's amused you or fooled you into warming to her. That's hardly a brilliant person just because you're amused by them but they still owe nearly 4 million and have a foul attitude to so many things in their life. Including continually driving drunk. It's just utterly vapid and dumb!

I suppose it could just be a fake account :unsure:
---
anyone else think this latest court thing is new debt because once a debt is included in a bankruptcy any money you pay is split equally among all the creditors this is just debt to taxman she as run up since going bankrupt in 2019(she all ready owes taxman debt she run up before she went bankrupt in 2019 all ready included in bankruptcy)and for them to be taking 40% of earnings sounds like they have gone for A ATTACHMENT OF EARNINGS this time as the most they can take with one is 40% of earnings paid to them before she gets any money from whoever is paying her
It's definitely new debt. The original bankruptcy didn't involve HMRC.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The irony of these stories in the press today where she’s blasting AFP for her giving her the Katrina Amy Alexis Alexandra name!

KH was asked on his live over the weekend about his kids names, he said Bunny was the best option from a bad bunch being suggested (presumably by KP) which included Duchess and Tinkerbell, and that he now loves Bunny’s name. He said the same about Jett and that King and Duke were being suggested for him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
From Smillie's fabulous recap......I would really love to know what these people mean when they says Skank is 'brilliant' or 'amaaaaaazing' or 'awesome'. Like, what did she actually do or say to demonstrate brilliance or amaze or cause you to be in 'awe'?! Can you give some examples of what she's done to be brilliant?
To me a brilliant woman would be someone who's maybe highly intelligent, maybe worked hard to influence people's lives for the good or worked on a cure for cancer for 30 years and made a breakthrough. Or maybe it would be someone who's worked tirelessly for charity or successfully fostered 30 kids and hardly had a day off.

View attachment 2798861

If they can't specify why she is a 'brilliant woman' then surely it's just an emotional response and she's amused you or fooled you into warming to her. That's hardly a brilliant person just because you're amused by them but they still owe nearly 4 million and have a foul attitude to so many things in their life. Including continually driving drunk. It's just utterly vapid and dumb!

---

[/QUOTE

View attachment 2798861

---

We’ve already established - yes it’s a new petition therefore a new debt. Not an attachment of earnings but an Income Payments Order (court ordered) has been made for 40% of her earnings from 4 specific sources (JLL/OF/Slimi/Backgrid) to go straight to the Trustee without her seeing it.

Reactions: 18

Totally agree ive git some friends that own horses they go to the stables in the morning and evening rain or shine its not cheap keeping a horse i doubt if the Skanky witch has ever properly looked after her horses or any othe of her animals just expects other people to do it for free she really is a totally useless mother and animal owner wonder whos looking after her latest bloody cat

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Pretty much the same as she does with the children really, only plays at being a mum when she wants the 'good mother' press and attention! Maybe back in her heyday she couldn't go around without the press following her but she certainly could now! Plus of course she is kidding herself, they are her life blood, her oxygen, she simply cannot exist without a camera on her. Look at how she behaves at things like the Gossies, as soon as a camera is around she is in heaven!
---
The irony of these stories in the press today where she’s blasting AFP for her giving her the Katrina Amy Alexis Alexandra name!

KH was asked on his live over the weekend about his kids names, he said Bunny was the best option from a bad bunch being suggested (presumably by KP) which included Duchess and Tinkerbell, and that he now loves Bunny’s name. He said the same about Jett and that King and Duke were being suggested for him.
I can imagine that SHE insists on these ridiculous names whenever she gives birth on account of SHE was the one that grew them and birthed them so therefore SHE gets to choose! Just shows how weak the men are though to go along with it. When you have a proper relationship with someone you reach an agreement on something you are both happy with. Clearly SHE presents a list of names and they have to agree to one of them.
---
Totally agree ive git some friends that own horses they go to the stables in the morning and evening rain or shine its not cheap keeping a horse i doubt if the Skanky witch has ever properly looked after her horses or any othe of her animals just expects other people to do it for free she really is a totally useless mother and animal owner wonder whos looking after her latest bloody cat
Totally agree, my husband's cousin owns a horse and she is the same, plus she has to drive 30 minutes to the stables, not just walk across the path like skanky does! She would be in 7th heaven if her horse was that close ( she used to have a house with a stable but had to downsize a few years ago). She's in her 70's but she still does everything for that horse even though it's a struggle for her to afford him now, and she doesn't even ride any more but her granddaughter rides him now. and that makes her incredibly happy. She even has CCTV in his stable so she can watch him sleep!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.