Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I decided to try the Katie Price lip procedure 😬😅 x....

For fox sake 😄😄 ...

Resizer_17099312937941.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She had 50/50 with Andre, but she would never have tried this trick with him, because he would have had those children back almost immediately, but she sees Kieran has weak. So took advantage. Why did he not threaten to expose her to the media, he knows plenty about her antics, She would have soon given them back, its what she understands. You fight fire with fire.
Pete had money for the best legal advice and loads of it. Huge difference.

Reactions: 31
I don’t actually understand how she can be sniffing coke with her lips as huge as they are and so close to her nose. Surely they get in the way?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t actually understand how she can be sniffing coke with her lips as huge as they are and so close to her nose. Surely they get in the way?
Or she just racks up straight on her top lip and snorts right off it?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Yep 👍 and I 100% Stand by it, She is trying to Prop Up her Nose with her lips 👄 it won’t work for much longer
The lumps at the side are coke, and you can really see the deterioration on that nostril now
Sinky I wouldn’t be surprised if he does go back there, No AFP around now More media coverage for both of them and his secrets are safe again, He’s revealed too much of his secrets and revenue streams
@DC16 so the Big Fall out was that before the hospital visit? And she was temporarily with SFP then went off to the IOW???
I think 🤔 Mumsy is in denial regarding the Coke but obviously has seen for herself the drinking
This Year really is a Cracker for the Crackhead coke junkie neglecting slapper and We Love It 😍
---

I Love THIS @Pom Bear and I honestly do miss Sinky, but More so the Gorgeous Adorable Little Sid 🐶🐶💕 I can see them getting back together as Secrets are safer and let’s be real, He is the best she can get now. Thank you Pom for your Brilliant photos and making us Laugh 🙏🙏🙏💕💕
Thank you very much 😀👍💖💖😘🥰💗❤💖🤗😘 xxxx Yep.im.guessing they get back together, and I agree, Little Sid I miss more and I'm glad Carl looks after him really well ❤❤❤😘 xxxx

Resizer_16566351290271.jpg

Resizer_16521650465951.jpg

Resizer_16482166512491.jpg

Resizer_16403889034690.jpg

Resizer_16406536454210.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
that scar line along the hair line 😩
bleeping hell shes beyond gross those lips 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Yes - but I suspect she is the reason! Maybe this restaurant doesn't want to risk that kind of behaviour affecting its reputation, or else she cancelled because a better offer came up!
Does anybody know what happened about her cancelled plasterclasses or has that just been forgotten about by her now she said they were going to do other dates

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Phwooaarr Pwicey is fit!! ‘She looks beautiful, and so natural. I think she should keep getting more and more work done. Bigger boobs, bigger bum, bigger lips. Then hopefully one day she will go pop!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Because SS don't have the power to remove kids. They don't have the power to order drugs tests. Kieran has to request those things through court.

People do keep saying nothing is happening. It will be happening in court because SS don't remove kids.
A few pags behind in case I am repeating anything*

They do in Scotland. If they are worried about a child's imminent stress, health or danger they will remove them then and there and place with a family member. In general will place with family member and give the parent some time to sort themselves, or the house, or whatever the concern is.

SS in their area must be aware of her behaviour - it is public. That, in itself, is reason enough to remove them. HOWEVER, she has another "responsible" adult living in and that is why they remain. If she was alone they'd be yeeted right out.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
bleeping hell shes beyond gross those lips 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Does anybody know what happened about her cancelled plasterclasses or has that just been forgotten about by her now she said they were going to do other dates
They are marked as postponed to be resheduled. Is that so they do not have repay the fee?💄💋

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
@Pom Bear Check out The Beige Boring Biaaatch’s Lamp, I think she has a problem she Stalks other peoples Front Doors 🚪
Where does she find this Shite, and then manages to put it together with yet more clashing Shite
And a Fooking Chandelier in a Terrace house Lol Delusions of Grandeur or as they say here in Ireland Total Notions 😂😂
Loooool 😄😄😄😄😄❤😘 xxxx
It's amazing what you can find in skips nowadays 😄😄😄🤭❤🥰💗😘 xxxx..

Resizer_17099339363151.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
A few pags behind in case I am repeating anything*

They do in Scotland. If they are worried about a child's imminent stress, health or danger they will remove them then and there and place with a family member. In general will place with family member and give the parent some time to sort themselves, or the house, or whatever the concern is.

SS in their area must be aware of her behaviour - it is public. That, in itself, is reason enough to remove them. HOWEVER, she has another "responsible" adult living in and that is why they remain. If she was alone they'd be yeeted right out.
If there was an emergency order they'd go into care though. To vet a family member...it all needs to go through a court process, the SS cannot just decide to do it by themselves. The courts won't sanction an emergency order/ removal unless significant harm occurs or is likely to occur. As you say there are adults living with them now, so taking them into care wouldn't achieve much different than what's already going on.

Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 22.04.54.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 22.04.27.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
If there was an emergency order they'd go into care though. To vet a family member...it all needs to go through a court process, the SS cannot just decide to do it by themselves. The courts won't sanction an emergency order/ removal unless significant harm occurs or is likely to occur. As you say there are adults living with them now, so taking them into care wouldn't achieve much different than what's already going on.
Up here it is not unheard of a child to be removed and placed with a grandparent or other parent overnight for the safety of both child and/or parent. No vetting.

Long term, however, no idea.

From things I know first hand and things I am aware of through acquaintances maybe this is purely Scottish law which can vary wildly.

I think we can all agree many kids go through a lot that folk don't see but this woman actually puts it on a public platform and just swans about lauding her abuse, laughing in everyones face. It's absolute insanity. I honestly would not feel a twinge of bad if all 3 Price seahags were to come to something untoward..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.