Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bunny will be back with her Dad long before that happens and Kipper will be chasing da wun 2497 ... and telling the world she has 'still got it' whilst posing in hideous outfits
---
well ... I think Lego has gone ... and ... I expect Carl to have reverted back to Crawl and be ferrying her around again next week with kipper desperately trying to sell their epic love story to OK who have decided against printing 'I love Lego' anyway
Me too! He looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights at the Dublin thing and to me at least, look completely embarrassed by her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Those lips freak me the duck out..especially when they are moving. I've never seen anything quite like them
They make me feel physically ill. I’m all for doing whatever it is you want to do to make you feel better about yourself but I do not understand the psychology behind thinking this is good? How can that be a thing in her brain?

Reactions: 26
Im sure you have to use diffrent email accounts to set up a new YT how does she even know how to bleeping do this
Bunny is probably not doing half of this, it’s being done for her, Skank knows this will generate publicity for her, especially has the red tops have no interest in her and legolads showmance.

Reactions: 25
Me too! He looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights at the Dublin thing and to me at least, look completely embarrassed by her.
I think he just went along with it for a bit of fun , got a free ski holiday , got some media coverage , a few extra followers for his business etc …. But there are some thing you just can’t fake … including being loved up , he hasn’t posted anything about her and their new big romance for a while now ! He probably was better mates with her cling on fan girls like Jess and her BF , at least similar age etc …. And after watching him on MAFS he really isn’t an outgoing big personality type ? And he didn’t like the women on there who were crude and over the top … weird though because he shunned the girl he was matched with , she was very sweet, kind and humble, but he’s prob more interested in the fame at this stage anyway ….
Regarding CW I cannot believe he would go back , but there’s a niggling doubt in my mind now , I know he’s not a nice person but he still has opportunities to start fresh, meet a nice girl etc and live happily ever after , there is never going to be happiness and content ness with KP , she knows no different than drama , she will never find the one until she works on herself !

• Heart
Reactions: 37
SB is posing at Sheesh…i couldn’t resist, there she lurks, will he, won’t he 🤔😁….

I want you back
Don't care what I have to do
I want you back
Gotta get it through to you
I want you back
I need a driver, you’ll do
I want you back 🎶

View attachment 2801857
I swear he's trying to channel that wonderful warm fuzzy kind thoughtful misogynistic twit Andrew Tate lol 😆 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is a BIG part of the problem.

I know things have changed since I was vaguely involved with social services at work, but in a nutshell if children aren't in imminent danger, they do everything they can to keep them in their home and work with the parents to improve their parenting skills.

Now the piggy bank is empty and there's half the social workers needed I imagine a lot of corners are getting cut.

Trying to be objective, from a social services perspective, the kids are with a highly qualified professional, are presumably well fed and not at risk of imminent harm.

I truly find the social media use terrifying, but if SS intervened in every kid who is using social media dangerously and underage, they'd need thousands of social workers working on that continually.

None of this affects KH custody, obviously - it's outrageous how long it's taking and has cost him. I hope at some point the children are returned to him as it's pretty obvious he's the more suitable parent, but I do think people on here sometimes hope for more than is actually possible or going to happen.

I don't like it any more than the rest of you, but it is what it is sadly.
I agree, I think this will be a big part of it. Taking kids into care will cost a huge amount too, so they want to avoid that, especially as KP would probably resist and do something stupid. So many services are crumbling in the UK, funding for courts, SS, police and councils.

The fact KP said something about having a 'head block' and a therapist and consultant. Makes me think she has been pushed towards therapy possibly by the court. Maybe AFP leaving makes that more urgent leading up to a final residency hearing? Of course we all think the kids would be better with KH but it has to go through courts and building up contact.
The 'head block' phrase is interesting though, it's as if the therapist has said she is wired differently as others have always said. IMO she has always been very resistant to therapy ( typical of some personality disorders) and twists it around to men again. Maybe they are trying to get through to her just how serious her issues are? It could be the last chance for her. Drink, drugs, severe MH issues resistant to therapy and losing her house....it's not going to look good at a final hearing.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think he just went along with it for a bit of fun , got a free ski holiday , got some media coverage , a few extra followers for his business etc …. But there are some thing you just can’t fake … including being loved up , he hasn’t posted anything about her and their new big romance for a while now ! He probably was better mates with her cling on fan girls like Jess and her BF , at least similar age etc …. And after watching him on MAFS he really isn’t an outgoing big personality type ? And he didn’t like the women on there who were crude and over the top … weird though because he shunned the girl he was matched with , she was very sweet, kind and humble, but he’s prob more interested in the fame at this stage anyway ….
Regarding CW I cannot believe he would go back , but there’s a niggling doubt in my mind now , I know he’s not a nice person but he still has opportunities to start fresh, meet a nice girl etc and live happily ever after , there is never going to be happiness and content ness with KP , she knows no different than drama , she will never find the one until she works on herself !
Absolutely fabulous post! You have hit the nail on the head. He just wanted the fame but he was completely unable to be convincing enough as her new relationship. Everyone can see straight through it. He must have been mortified by her behaviour last week, he looked as if he wanted shrink under the table when interviewed. SB is a nasty piece of work, but yes - he has the chance now to turn himself around and find a happier life. Will he? Who knows, maybe the call of 'fame' is just too strong for him and it's just a case of 'better the devil you know'.
Your last sentence said it all 'she will never find the one until she works on herself' - I strongly believe she is running away from herself and all of these addictions are her escape. She doesn't like who she is, she has never fooled me on that one. She doesn't know who she really is and is terrified of standing still enough to find out , incase she doesn't like what she finds.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She will never move forward until she acknowledges that her exes are NOT responsible for her downfall. That is totally and 100% down to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She will never move forward until she acknowledges that her exes are NOT responsible for her downfall. That is totally and 100% down to herself.
She won't because that means having to take a long hard look at herself in the mirror and she fears that most of all.

• Haha
I agree, I think this will be a big part of it. Taking kids into care will cost a huge amount too, so they want to avoid that, especially as KP would probably resist and do something stupid. So many services are crumbling in the UK, funding for courts, SS, police and councils.

The fact KP said something about having a 'head block' and a therapist and consultant. Makes me think she has been pushed towards therapy possibly by the court. Maybe AFP leaving makes that more urgent leading up to a final residency hearing? Of course we all think the kids would be better with KH but it has to go through courts and building up contact.
The 'head block' phrase is interesting though, it's as if the therapist has said she is wired differently as others have always said. IMO she has always been very resistant to therapy ( typical of some personality disorders) and twists it around to men again. Maybe they are trying to get through to her just how serious her issues are? It could be the last chance for her. Drink, drugs, severe MH issues resistant to therapy and losing her house....it's not going to look good at a final hearing.
I love your posts @Helena-botham-farter, so much interesting insight and regularly thought provoking.
Never stop ❤❤

• Heart
Absolutely fabulous post! You have hit the nail on the head. He just wanted the fame but he was completely unable to be convincing enough as her new relationship. Everyone can see straight through it. He must have been mortified by her behaviour last week, he looked as if he wanted shrink under the table when interviewed. SB is a nasty piece of work, but yes - he has the chance now to turn himself around and find a happier life. Will he? Who knows, maybe the call of 'fame' is just too strong for him and it's just a case of 'better the devil you know'.
Your last sentence said it all 'she will never find the one until she works on herself' - I strongly believe she is running away from herself and all of these addictions are her escape. She doesn't like who she is, she has never fooled me on that one. She doesn't know who she really is and is terrified of standing still enough to find out , incase she doesn't like what she finds.
That last paragraph, that's basically what a narc is, empty inside. They couldn't cope if they confronted what they really are, they'd have a complete breakdown, so that's why they have such a fake life to try and distract from it. It's like a programme running in her brain, the terrifying emptiness must be covered up at all costs! Friends, relationships, children, parents will all be destroyed and used up if that's what it takes for her to keep her fake life going.
---
I love your posts @Helena-botham-farter, so much interesting insight and regularly thought provoking.
Never stop ❤❤
Thank you MelodyMaker 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Unfiltered SB is still better looking than Lego Boy.

Her lips absolutely turn my stomach, they are the stuff of nightmares! Just totally repulsive 🤮
...and here they are in motion and in glorious technicolour.... I actually felt a bit of sick in my mouth watching that...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
A narc will never admit they are in the wrong ... they cant, their ego is too fragile ...Kipper will never change

Reactions: 29
Not sure if this has been posted if it has I apologise but it just came up on my FYP. OMG 🫣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
...and here they are in motion and in glorious technicolour.... I actually felt a bit of sick in my mouth watching that...

Christ those lips look vile :sick: Even with that heavy filter - there is nothing attractive about them - what the hell is she seeing, because, they honestly knock me sick, I cant look at her

• Sick
Reactions: 28
JJ hasn’t gone yet, can hear him in the background of the lips and lash story on instagram!

Reactions: 23

I'm sorry to appear blunt, but I really am struggling with this kids situation. Kieran had custody of those 2 kids. She F'd off to Thailand with them for 4-5 weeks, returned & refused him access (appears like a kidnap). Made unfounded allegation constantly about Kieran to SS & police. Nothing ever proved. Kieran has 'towed the line', not caused a fuss, but must have spent fortunes trying to get access back.
He is the kids father. Done nothing wrong where as KFP clearly has a drug issue & has for a few years. Tests have been positive. I still don't get WHY KH has to go through all this court stuff when HE HAD CUSTODY UNTIL SHE TOOK THEM.
It's not illegal to remove kids in vulnerable circumstances to give to the other parent. It's NOT illegal to have the parent look after the kids if the mother is constantly AWOL/not at home & the kids are left with anyone prepared to look after them. I know I'm looking very Black & White, but I really don't get what's happening, other than KFP is calling all the shot's and seem's to have more or less 100% custody although she's rarely with them & has criminal records, alcoholic & drug user. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 74

I honestly think that this is butchery.

I'm very much against laws that govern what people can or can't do to their own body, but there should be a requirement that if extreme procedures are going to happen, the practitioner does at least a basic screen for body dysmorphia and advises (or refuses) against going ahead.

She must be very close to the threshold where her everyday life is impacted in terms of speaking, drinking and eating now. It doesn't feel ethical at all.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.