Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic, @SmillieKylie did you see that Kylie joined Madonna on stage last night?
On topic, Price is still a bleep.
I just came to post this! My friend was there and he is raving about it. I am trying to save the video he posted foe you, but I am a tech dunce so don't know how to get it off Facebook 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lynne Rickwood - Social Wanker #

I wonder how she's feeling now having chucked away a career she obviously studied hard for over the years?

Here she is now doing servile things for the skank having lied her arse off to deceive the PTB into thinking the skank was anything other than a crass, disgusting, filthy, child-abusing POS who really doesn't give a shite about anything except persecuting the Exes and MEEEEEEEEEE! I'll bet its every bit as Amaaazin' as skank said it would be as she cleans up another turd off the lukshurry carpits whilst the thing crowbars itself into another classy outfit to go trawling for Noo Eggs leaving the kids YET AGAIN for days on end - yes you made an excellent choice when you accepted the Poisoned Chalice from your lovely "mate" skanky eh Lynn? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And do you actually get paid for all the hours you spend at that dump cleaning up after it, or perhaps have you given up trying to instill things into the kids their Dad had in place already that Mummy has removed?

Oh you have so much to be so very proud of Lynn :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: When skanky dispenses with your services when the kids GO HOME at last, what'll you do with yourself considering you'll be largely UNEMPLOYABLE with your wrecked reputation thanks to your mate skanky?

Sorry luv but there will be no sympathy from anybody around here because YOU made that choice to lie your arse off to protect the thing in its quest to hurt the exes via the children - now YOU can pay for it as you clear up more cat piss :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
i reckon skank has something on her. Probably enjoyed a shared experience (cough) of some sort and the thing has her over a barrel

Reactions: 22
Again, wtf is she wearing on her feet?? They look like joke shoes!
match her joke of a face AND why do the pics not show the entourage that she drags with them? Always making it look like it’s just the two of them !

Reactions: 24
Off topic, @SmillieKylie did you see that Kylie joined Madonna on stage last night?
On topic, Price is still a bleep.
I did about 30 minutes ago, I’m still on the floor 😁 They sang an acapella version of “Can’t get you outta my head” together on stage, honestly I screamed, I’m 45 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Whatever Skank does today she will not annoy me, I’m way too happy, the Queen of Pop and the Princess of Pop were together for the first time ever, my little heart exploded 🤦🏽‍♀️💖😁

Sadly though they didn’t sing “Hanooooo, I got chewwwwww”, I don’t know why 🤔😁

IMG_7791.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I just came to post this! My friend was there and he is raving about it. I am trying to save the video he posted foe you, but I am a tech dunce so don't know how to get it off Facebook 😂😂
Omg, he's so lucky!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Presume her mate Julie Coates salon. The woman she got evicted from the wedding to Alex. Julie slagged her off for years over that & KFP did the same about Julie. Now, thick as thieves again & Julie giving her freebies - WHY ? I would have told KFP to P off. :mad: If I had paid the sort ofprice's Julie charges, I wouldn't want to be in the salon with Harvey & KFP, that's for sure.

mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-wedding-chaos-as-guests-233074

She was so paranoid about pictures leaking out that she ejected six guests – including her closest confidante Julie Coates – as they sat down in the church before the ceremony.3 Jul 2010

Feet like Coco the Clown -
1709894583708.png
1709894784515.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
With those chunky shoes she’s been wearing, I’m wondering if she’s trying to copy LegoLad’s style of shoes? We know she likes to copy the style of the latest MrPrice. He seems to like wearing those chunky skater style trainers (probably because he’s a short arse), but they make his feet look really dinky 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
But she's not an addict! I'm sure AFP has told SS how much her lovely, fragrant daughter drinks.
AFP showing us exactly what kind of a grandmother she really is.
Abandoning those poor children at a time when their mother is out of control on at least alcohol if not drugs as well, when they need her more than ever, she up and leaves 🤬🤬🤬
duck me no wonder The Skank is FUBAR!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I have to say, I'm feeling the same, when it comes down to it I couldn't give a flying duck if skanky dropped dead, but the pictures she posted today of Bunny on an open account to 2+ million follows, especially the second picture, is wayyyyy to far. SS should have been straight to her door and removed both children.
I dread to think what B is going to be like as she grows up because Skanky has basically influenced her and taken her childhood away.
Christ, I detest that fecking woman.
Skank will talk her into glamour modelling once she’s turned 16, mum and daughter shots, you cannot tell us apart, at least in Skankys mind you can’t.

• Sick
  • Haha
Skank will talk her into glamour modelling once she’s turned 16, mum and daughter shots, you cannot tell us apart, at least in Skankys mind you can’t.
Bunny will be back with her Dad long before that happens and Kipper will be chasing da wun 2497 ... and telling the world she has 'still got it' whilst posing in hideous outfits
---
well ... I think Lego has gone ... and ... I expect Carl to have reverted back to Crawl and be ferrying her around again next week with kipper desperately trying to sell their epic love story to OK who have decided against printing 'I love Lego' anyway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Waiting on Skank (Nope it will be Edna🤦🏽‍♀️😁) to post something trite on #InternationalWomensDay stating she wholeheartedly supports all women throughout the year….note reader she doesn’t, she wasn’t even there for her daughter yesterday after she returned home from WBD, she only supports herself.

Anyway happy #InternationalWomensDay to all you feisty lot, there’s one Skanky woman I don’t wish it to though #MeanGirl me 😈😁

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.