Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That post of Bunny pouting with the book is horrible and so revealing. The text under it is all 'me me me' and Bunny's face is filtered. Vile behaviour from a mother and so narcissistic, poor kid

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
What the duck is she
She treats her mother like tit. No idea why afp tolerates her. She puts her neck out to stick up for her daughter, time and time again and her daughter has no respect for her. Talks and treats her like tit. When is Afp gonna wake up and smell the coffee. She has and always will use all her family to sell a story. Wait to Afp passes away. She will be selling the story to the highest bidder. She must owe Harvey millions they amount of times she has used him for press. Even her mother asked her to give him privacy
AFP and Kipper are both narcissists imo ... Kipper has been Golden child because she has filled the family coffers amd allowed AFP a new level of attention ... in reality Kipper has been the family cash cow and she isn't anymore / won't be told how to get the gravy train going again ... Kipper has told AFP she doesn't want to see her again to feel in control ... because AFP is pissing off anyway and taking what's left in the mattress money with her

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
bleeping pisses me off this family can silence people like they are the mafia. I can imagine AFP being like Mussolini's mother.
I said the exact same thing. Why does no-one report it....then again the police don't seem to care and maybe they did?!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Sadly Willow I’m at the point now that unless Skank does something really horrific and clearly dangerous, I believe B & J are not going to be released from her feckless care. I’m dismayed to hear that B is still online posting stuff unsupervised, that girl will be targeted now, I have no doubt about that, I can’t even think about what she is interacting with, it’s shocking no one will stop this, and I include Edna in this, that woman is really pissing me off as much Skank these days, she’s the very definition of an enabler.

The children and KH have been totally failed by the system. Despite Skank clearly lying, making false claims against KH, failing to comply with authorities, allowed to take J completely taken out of education, employing corrupt Lynne Rickwood to work the system, now abandoning them for a fake relationship and endless work and pleasure trips away, leaving them with others ( unbelievably corrupt Lynn Rickwwood and Fenella at weekends by sounds of it) still they reside with her 😔

Easter is coming, guarantee the situation will still be the same, they will still be with her. SS have been useless, the court process, yeah I know the reasons for it, but it’s unacceptably slow and I’m at the point now I doubt they will be taken from her, despite the clear harm she is causing them. I think both have been irreparably harmed now, J turned against his father, their teenage years will be very difficult going forward whatever happens now, far worse if they stay with her. Sorry to be so bleak, people can disagree with me, but I’m just so exhausted watching on and seeing the complete failure of the system in addressing this situation and even with all the evidence against her, still nothing has changed. My patience has worn out completely now, I’m tired of wishful thinking and hopes something will happen soon, nothing changes. The Lynn Rickwood thing should have finished it, but no, we are two months into 2024 and still no change, it just ain’t happening. I hope I’m proved very wrong, but I now accept she‘s beaten the system, I just find it all so sad she has been able to do this 😔
I have to say, I'm feeling the same, when it comes down to it I couldn't give a flying duck if skanky dropped dead, but the pictures she posted today of Bunny on an open account to 2+ million follows, especially the second picture, is wayyyyy to far. SS should have been straight to her door and removed both children.
I dread to think what B is going to be like as she grows up because Skanky has basically influenced her and taken her childhood away.
Christ, I detest that fecking woman.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Noooo. Even he wouldn't stoop that low. ( again!)
---

I'm surprised she hasn't had skin cancer. To be fair she probably wouldn't know with all the millions of age spots! And her hands on the JYY shots. I'm the same age as her and no way do my hands wrinkle like shirt sleeves when I put them in my pocket 😁

View attachment 2801338
It's dehydration due to all the alcohol

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well seeing as Jessica Alves was there maybe she managed to blag a freebie via her, got her to pay for it seeing as she (well her family) is very wealthy. I wonder how long it will be before they do an OF collab together?
---

Probably why Darth Jayda was there too, so skanky could duck off to a hair salon and leave DJ to take H home.
Oozy Turd was Jessica's wig person as well...

Reactions: 19
Also I do t think more recent pics of her feet show scars in that kind of position or length ??
She definitely has scars where they were shown. The scars are towards the back and bottom of the foot so not usually seen. When she was in Thailand with a stinking plaster on, the scar could be seen. The video of her having stitches out, she's in a real hospital and I googled the names of the doctors ages ago, they are real NHS staff, she can't fake that. I genuinely think she broke her feet. She's just exaggerated the impact of the injures to generate headlines and sympathy.

Screen Shot 2024-03-07 at 19.49.06.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-07 at 19.50.16.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm loving the fact that if you Google LYNNE RICKWOOD, the top searches are her being sacked and why plus Tattle pages exposing how much harm she has caused those children and KH since many of us stopped giving her the nickname DL. I think that's how it works, many mentions creates traffic and boosts it up the page listing's?
Maybe we should do that with SOPHIE PRICE, AMY PRICE, DANIEL PRICE, PAUL PRICE, JOHN JOE SLATER, etc 🤔
Hey Janet - I'm loving the fact that, whenever I type Katie Price I get a link which says "Katie Price Teeth!'
I also once typed in 'Katie bleeping Price' and it linked! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
AFP and Kipper are both narcissists imo ... Kipper has been Golden child because she has filled the family coffers amd allowed AFP a new level of attention ... in reality Kipper has been the family cash cow and she isn't anymore / won't be told how to get the gravy train going again ... Kipper has told AFP she doesn't want to see her again to feel in control ... because AFP is pissing off anyway and taking what's left in the mattress money with her
AFP does seem like a narc too. I had wondered if it's maybe KP rejecting AFP also because she is ill and is really on her last legs. Narcissists don't like people to be ill. It takes all the attention away from them. Narcs are disgusted by people who are no use to them anymore.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
She keeps setting up accounts then when they are reported and deleted, she does it again. It seems like a cry for help because she is sad and lonely
It seems like she knows she can so she does! She's not being shown boundaries or taught online safety, so she believes she should be able to have an account. Her mother's influence I'm afraid, and until she's away from Skankerella this behaviour will continue.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
What am i missing ? Has the Skanky witch fallen out with AMF whats happened

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.