Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up but as me mother used to say she’s pots for bloody rags.
What a bleeping tit show her whole existence is, she totally believes all her own bullshit that’s for sure.I’m positive she ain’t got anything lined up that she reckons she has, she thinks that if she keeps banging on about loads of work she’s got in the pipeline all the tv executives are going to think oh tit a brick better sign the pricey up she’s in such demand we don’t want to be last to the party 🤣
Delusional potty mouthed munchy moose and oh man don’t get me started on the fake romance, that right there proves she’ll never ever get a decent relationship no one with an ounce of decency and integrity would touch the rancid witch with a 10 foot barge pole. She can even hold a normal conversation without whoo hooing swearing and screeching making everything about MEEEEEE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Do we think Carl met up with KP today?
Pleaseeeeee Carl don’t do itttttt

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
When the filters stop filtering….look at that skin, sunbed damaged to buggery. That’s terrifying at her age. Forget the fact she’s cooking up her own cancer, that skin is irreparable, it can only get worse. 🤢
IMG_0077.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Noooo. Even he wouldn't stoop that low. ( again!)
---
When the filters stop filtering….look at that skin, sunbed damaged to buggery. That’s terrifying at her age. Forget the fact she’s cooking up her own cancer, that skin is irreparable, it can only get worse. 🤢View attachment 2801323
I'm surprised she hasn't had skin cancer. To be fair she probably wouldn't know with all the millions of age spots! And her hands on the JYY shots. I'm the same age as her and no way do my hands wrinkle like shirt sleeves when I put them in my pocket 😁

Screen Shot 2024-03-07 at 10.13.17.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m not sure about today Emma, but I think Skank is love bombing SB big style, to try to get him back. Reckon even Skank has realised there is little mileage in the Kryten BS, it’s completely falling apart. It’s fab we now know for sure it was fake from the start, I think the Red Tops are aware, they are not biting, every article is quite dismissive of the relationship if you read between the lines, and outside her brain dead fans everyone is laughing about it. Looks like even OK aren’t interested either now, they know it’s fake.

Skank is desperate for a man, mainly to do her bidding, drive her around, Kryten isn’t cutting it, whatever conditions he agreed to in playing this game they did not cover many of madam’s demands. She can’t find a replacement for SB, and she knows it, I think she is trying to get SB back, I think she may succeed, his posts on IG show he’s totally lost, even depressed. He’s no longer even a very low-rent z-list celeb that he was when he was her so-called partner. He’s a weak man, has no job, no talent to even be a decent reality TV personality, he has no personality, but he liked the small fame she brought him, he appears to be missing it badly, however badly she treats him, messaging other men etc, I can see he wants it back.

How they’d play a reunion to the media I don’t know though, they will be torn apart if they try it, but I can see them both giving it a go. Kryten looks like he’ll be binned very soon, she knows it’s not working, I can see a SB return happening 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I’m not sure about today Emma, but I think Skank is love bombing SB big style, to try to get him back. Reckon even Skank has realised there is little mileage in the Kryten BS, it’s completely falling apart. It’s fab we now know for sure it was fake from the start, I think the Red Tops are aware, they are not biting, every article is quite dismissive of the relationship if you read between the lines, and outside her brain dead fans everyone is laughing about it. Looks like even OK aren’t interested either now, they know it’s fake.

Skank is desperate for a man, mainly to do her bidding, drive her around, Kryten isn’t cutting it, whatever conditions he agreed to in playing this game they did not cover many of madam’s demands. She can’t find a replacement for SB, and she knows it, I think she is trying to get SB back, I think she may succeed, his posts on IG show he’s totally lost, even depressed. He’s no longer even a very low-rent z-list celeb that he was when he was her so-called partner. He’s a weak man, has no job, no talent to even be a decent reality TV personality, he has no personality, but he liked the small fame she brought him, he appears to be missing it badly, however badly she treats him, messaging other men etc, I can see he wants it back.

How they’d play a reunion to the media I don’t know though, they will be torn apart if they try it, but I can see them both giving it a go. Kryten looks like he’ll be binned very soon, she’s knows it’s not working, I can see a SB return happening 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
I hate to say this but I do actually agree with you. I’m so fed up of the constant drama with her 😂
Just give those kids back to Kieran then I’ll be able to stop worrying and couldn’t give a tit what she does to herself going forward 😅
Because it is actually all going Pete Tong for her this year I reckon! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I hate to say this but I do actually agree with you. I’m so fed up of the constant drama with her 😂
Just give those kids back to Kieran then I’ll be able to stop worrying and couldn’t give a tit what she does to herself going forward 😅
Because it is actually all going Pete Tong for her this year I reckon! 😁
Let them go back to being miserable together - JJ will flounce off with his tail between his legs feeling both relieved and embarrassed about the whole thing and hopefully J & B will get to spend more time with KH as AFP is now out the way (violates the agreement?). I do hope that with the escalation in the drinking and drugs that it will push things in the right direction.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Katie and that blonde girl
wtf adverts for when plastic surgery goes very wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Every day, without fail, you guys make me lol, a lot! Thank you 🤩
---

How they’d play a reunion to the media I don’t know though, they will be torn apart if they try it, but I can see them both giving it a go. Kryten looks like he’ll be binned very soon, she knows it’s not working, I can see a SB return happening 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
Perhaps Stinky was part of the whole sham? He knew it was fake all along?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If SB gets back with her, he really is just as pathetic as she is. No sympathy whatsoever. I’m not sure that he will though? Not this time?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Another thought regarding the fall out between KFP and AFP, is AFP still willing to pay the legal fees as mentioned previously for the civil cases? Hopefully, not.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ve said this before, but duck me, I don’t know how those of you from the very beginning of these threads can stand all this. She does my bleeping head in big time and I’ve really not been here that long compared to a lot of you. I can’t stand the witch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wonder where Sophie stands if Price has fallen out with their mother? She’s pretty desperate to be an influencer, but has to call herself ‘Pricey’ to link herself to her infamous famous sister in an effort to make herself appear interesting. Would people bother to follow her otherwise? Is she so caught up in Katie’s life that she’d turn a blind eye to the booze, drugs and child neglect just so she can be part of the podcasts, supposed tours and being Skanky’s spokesperson/agent to raise her own profile? 🤔

Reactions: 36

Love triangle... Wouldn't surprise me if Sink boys been in on this kryten showmance from the beginning they needed some publicity for their own showmance and roped kryten into a love triangle thing for publicity and coin but sink boy found out skank had done the deed with kryten and flipped at Christmas, sink boys still hanging around posting cryptic crap so if this kryten showmance hits the skids like it seems sink boys on call to step back into his gimpboy suit for mistress, then the old "they split up but realised their feelings for each other were to strong they cant live together but can't bare the thought of being apart" 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
F’ing hypocrite as well as a frumpy, dumpy freeloader.
I'm loving the fact that if you Google LYNNE RICKWOOD, the top searches are her being sacked and why plus Tattle pages exposing how much harm she has caused those children and KH since many of us stopped giving her the nickname DL. I think that's how it works, many mentions creates traffic and boosts it up the page listing's?
Maybe we should do that with SOPHIE PRICE, AMY PRICE, DANIEL PRICE, PAUL PRICE, JOHN JOE SLATER, etc 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Love triangle... Wouldn't surprise me if Sink boys been in on this kryten showmance from the beginning they needed some publicity for their own showmance and roped kryten into a love triangle thing for publicity and coin but sink boy found out skank had done the deed with kryten and flipped at Christmas, sink boys still hanging around posting cryptic crap so if this kryten showmance hits the skids like it seems sink boys on call to step back into his gimpboy suit for mistress, then the old "they split up but realised their feelings for each other were to strong they cant live together but can't bare the thought of being apart" 🤣
Yep, that’s exactly how it will go. I can’t see why she needs a management company, we can do it for her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.