Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and PP and AFP finally leaving the MM after a bust up with KP. In fact KFP told her she ‘never wants to see her again’
Oh to have been a fly on the wall :)
I‘d love to know what was finally the last straw for AFP!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Had an interesting call earlier & of course the 'mutilated one' was mentioned.
Well Mr PP has apparently made no bones about the fact that LegoBoy & KFP is a fake relationship. Was all cooked up by her promotor's, not sure who they are!

Think initially, she was texting JJ & getting a response, trying to make it seem someone was interested in her for Crawl's benefit (make him jealous). But it all backfired when the argument broke out in Liverpool apartment, which Crawl smashed a door etc & then Harvey kicked off, smashing the place up. She then knew she'd F'd up, but too late as far as Crawl concerned.
Seem's Crawl has been warned off too. from directly saying anything. Think we suspected so & I think possibly, so has Alex, I will try & find out more.
Can't see, no matter what either of them signed, it's worth the paper it's written on. She can't afford to sue either of them. But, I think with Crawl, there's stuff he doesn't want released about him. Alex, well, she's already destroyed him, what more could she do?
Thank you as always @WillowTree21
Helps to have some confirmation 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh they are now the footwear of choice since Blano - it bought loads of pairs!
I reckon she ought to wear a pair with some seksi sausage-skin ensemble to the fashun show............................................
... and all those Crocs (of shite) lay festering by the laundry bin .....
Oh wait 🤭 maybe she's flogged them on De-Pop 'as worn by Katie Price!'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
KP is banned from the school too after the MP incident in 2019. I reckon part of the incentive for sending Bunny dressed as her, was to spite the school and rub their noses in it! KP has made several comments on lives that were negative about the school - remember she said that Bunny was scolded for taking KP books into school for some project

So scummy using your daughter in this way
That'd her Mrs B, a proper Scummy mummy 😕

Reactions: 19
Different salon for another hair wash appointment. Is buddy lou not good enough now shes cashing in on her friendship with lous new podcast oh wait she is with that Jessica creature
Skank Wearing another allone suit looks like she's in longjohns.
So kids are no interest now she is out

Interestingly sinkyboy is in London too today
The bloke standing behind her while she’s gurning in a ‘sexy’ manner into the camera is a very strange shade of undead/nosferatu.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Doesn't Jessica Alves normally hang out with slymi fat little duck Rymi when out in London also think sink boy had a thing for JA aswell at some club.😉
JUST THOUGHT I'D PLANT THAT PICTURE IN EVERYONES HEAD OF THE FOUR OF THEM BUMPING AND GRINDING AWAY IN TRAVELODGE LATER🤣🤣🤣🤣 enjoy your dinners everyone. 😘

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Kipper thinks that she is clever and knows how to play the media game because she has been doing it for so long ... BUT ... she pushed it too far with selling the #Slapgate story to the scum then pulling out (thats what ended her with all the redtops) ... as for TV, again, she went too far with the SA lies ... there is always a straw that breaks the camels back and she has destroyed her 'career' ... the doors that have closed wont open again, most of them are bolted shut ... not one of her 150 phones will be ringing with work offers ... she is chasing jobs, they arent coming to her
Hoisted by her own petard as Willie would say 😉🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Doesn't Jessica Alves normally hang out with slymi fat little duck Rymi when out in London also think sink boy had a thing for JA aswell at some club.😉
JUST THOUGHT I'D PLANT THAT PICTURE IN EVERYONES HEAD OF THE FOUR OF THEM BUMPING AND GRINDING AWAY IN TRAVELODGE LATER🤣🤣🤣🤣 enjoy your dinners everyone. 😘
Thanks for that Stan, just about to get me gob around a thick cut pork chop (with buttery mash, cabbage and onion gravy)

It said on the video the pair of them were up to something tomorrow together, probably no good but hey ho!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Another thought - if there has been this falling out with AFP, maybe PFP revealed the thing with JJ was a sham to get back at KFP!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry, Stan. The thought of you dressing up in your potato thong on Saturday is more than enough for me.....

• Haha
Reactions: 32
WTF apart from the Skank getting her poxy hair done yet again they both look like a pair of bleeping aliens 🤣🤣🤣🤣 filtered to duck and a joke does she think shes some kind of sex kitfen since shes been going out with Lego twit im hoping this weekend wont dissapoint with a drunken apperance in Manchester🤣🤣🤣
if Lego is a no show this weekend, then the romance of the century is probably over/p45 time

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Or the other side of the coin is that SS don't want to admit to the mistakes they've made which returning them to KH would show!

They're probably lying low & dragging this out due to all the other families the Social Wanker destroyed demanding a reassessment - imagine how many other cases Lynne Rickwood Social Wanker interfered in who are demanding another case worker look into her judgements after what she did for the skank?
It doesn't help J&B of course but WSSS deserve all the shite they're rightfully getting
Exactly this Rita. At least one person on both X and FB commented that the Social Wanker had fucked up their cases, named her too.
---
Yeah and PP and AFP finally leaving the MM after a bust up with KP. In fact KFP told her she ‘never wants to see her again’
She's always been such a grateful and thankful person hasn't she, bless 🙏 🙄🤬🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
So, KP is in London today, Crawl posted on his stories he's in London today 🤔 Crawl also had the messages on his story about dropping a pin and meeting up???

I hope to god that's not a hint that he's going to be meeting up with it.
I hope he does, then all her braindeads like Ophelia will have to backtrack AGAIN, first they loved him, now he’s a user, if they get back together it’ll be rinse & repeat singing his praises. As long as their QWeens ok, they’re OK . As one of them said to Kryten on her IG “please don’t hurt her” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Just looked at her IG and apparently at this bunch entrepreneur thing she will be 'answering all questions and answers'

So had a look at the event is she the special Guest or the entertainment

17:30
Entertainment
17:50
Interactive Q&A with Special Guest (TBA)
Tamika Martin

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So, as suspected, she is getting ZERO interest in a paid story from a red top or an appearance on anything mainstream TV wise about her fake relationship ... time to remind everyone of her made up 'life changing injuries' ... whatever the surgery was for it wasnt 'life changing' she isnt 'disabled' with 'one leg shorter that the other' ... it has however been used as an excuse NOT to employ her on DOI or Strictly (they didnt want her anyway, easy get out though) ... and relaunch her 'Youtube channel yet again ... fk off Kipper ....

D'awwwww.... Diddums.... 'Lots of dramas' all of her own making.... My sympathy knows no bounds.....

...especially as Willow confirmed that PP let it slip that its all a sham.... Keep on digging, Skanky......
What the duck is she
What was the bust up about?
She treats her mother like tit. No idea why afp tolerates her. She puts her neck out to stick up for her daughter, time and time again and her daughter has no respect for her. Talks and treats her like tit. When is Afp gonna wake up and smell the coffee. She has and always will use all her family to sell a story. Wait to Afp passes away. She will be selling the story to the highest bidder. She must owe Harvey millions they amount of times she has used him for press. Even her mother asked her to give him privacy

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
What with Skanky dressing up in her latest sparkly sausage-skin outfits, do you reckon this is what she sees when she looks in the mirror...?

1709835043713.png

...and this is what we all see.....

1709835212030.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I hope he does, then all her braindeads like Ophelia will have to backtrack AGAIN, first they loved him, now he’s a user, if they get back together it’ll be rinse & repeat singing his praises. As long as their QWeens ok, they’re OK . As one of them said to Kryten on her IG “please don’t hurt her” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The delusion runs deep with these braindead morons 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.