Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and PP and AFP finally leaving the MM after a bust up with KP. In fact KFP told her she ‘never wants to see her again’
Oh no. What a shame..... After her lovely mummy wrote a tell-all book of the troof about her lovely daughter to 'set the record straight'.... Skanky isn't very grateful, is she...?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I picture you more as the amazing & lovely Angela Lansbury, in Bedknob's & Broomsticks. I hope you take that as a compliment Dolly, as it is meant that way.
I would've loved to dress up as Scarlett O'Hara, but they didn't do book days when I was a kid either.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Wow, you touched on this before DC, but this shows Skank is really out of control, wow just wow.

I was bit grumpy earlier today about her getting away with so much still, but this news and @WillowTree21 confirming as we suspected that the Kryten thing is as fake as a big fake thing can be, I’m a lot happier tonight, hearing this 😀 Both of you have produced the hottest spiciest ☕ today, woo hoo, I love it, Skank is in big trouble isn’t she, it really is all collapsing around her now, no relationship and she’s lost The Matriarch 🥳😀

I said I wanted some good news this week to play my new Kylie GIF, I think we have it, good times 😈😁

Take it away Kylie…

View attachment 2801187
You were a bit peed off but it’s turned out to be a good day, as you say ‘take it away Kylie’ And thanks to @DC16 and @WillowTree21. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This is just me that has noticed this but there isn't a lot of Backgrid photos about her after the Bankrupt court case garnishing

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m surprised it wasn’t ❄
Me too! I don't know much about drugs but maybe the drinking affected her behaviour more intensely and quicker ( happy to be educated on this!).
I wonder if this row was before or after that Dublin fiasco? That was truly horrific! No mother however enabling could ever think that that was ok.

Reactions: 36
So SFP, what about your big sister slating loads of other women…
Emily Atack, Emily Andre, Michelle P, Jodie M, Jasmine Waltz, Loose Women, Kelly Brook and so on… pot/kettle. 😡
F’ing hypocrite as well as a frumpy, dumpy freeloader.

Reactions: 36
Oh no. What a shame..... After her lovely mummy wrote a tell-all book of the troof about her lovely daughter to 'set the record straight'.... Skanky isn't very grateful, is she...?!!
And she’s never read it, allegedly, but constantly quotes it in interviews 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Deflection, deflection, deflection........
As some of you know, I had knee replacement surgery just before Christmas. My scar (although quite long) is a very tidy fine line, nicely done.
So how come Kippers' flipper looks like it's had an umbilical cord stitched onto it? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Also just a thought - if AFP was part of an agreement with SS about looking after Bunny during the week, what happens now? That's all gone if she has left the MM altogether. So they have seen their nan chased off now then - how does SFP feel about that? It's all on her to keep bigmouth afloat and out of trouble. Good luck with that one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So, KP is in London today, Crawl posted on his stories he's in London today 🤔 Crawl also had the messages on his story about dropping a pin and meeting up???

I hope to god that's not a hint that he's going to be meeting up with it.
No Carl don't do it! I still mostly think he won't go back 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 31
How can AFP not know she does the Sherbert? Is she in denial and only thinks Madam quaffs the booze? When Carl released that voice recording KP said AFP didn't know....

Even if KP and Legohead are a cooked up showmance, I bet the old trout is still desperate to get her suckers into him. It must be driving her nuts!

Screen Shot 2024-03-07 at 17.23.32.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Drinking the least of the problems, the ❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄ is out of control. 😡
Do you think that they now realise that the children are better off back with KH now given how out of control she is? Would they have been happy leaving them there with at least one family member looking out for them? Strange family with very strange priorities!!

Reactions: 35
Wow, you touched on this before DC, but this shows Skank is really out of control, wow just wow.

I was bit grumpy earlier today about her getting away with so much still, but this news and @WillowTree21 confirming as we suspected that the Kryten thing is as fake as a big fake thing can be, I’m a lot happier tonight, hearing this 😀 Both of you have produced the hottest spiciest ☕ today, woo hoo, I love it, Skank is in big trouble isn’t she, it really is all collapsing around her now, no relationship and she’s lost The Matriarch 🥳😀

I said I wanted some good news this week to play my new Kylie GIF, I think we have it, good times 😈😁

Take it away Kylie…

View attachment 2801187
Another though too, if AFP is off the scene, then there could be a BIG problem. I’m sure part of KFP keeping J & B was that the harridan was supervising the kids. I can’t be 100% sure about this, but that’s what I was told. I do know for a fact though, When SS asked AFP & Mr PP if they could have the kids, they said NO because of AFP’s health, but would ‘supervise’ and oversee things, spend time with the kids. Not sure, if that was the case, how it stands with regard to kids Now. AFP must have moved motor home to IOW then, I presume. Not sure that new house is habitable yet. She wouldn’t be able to live in an environment with dust etc, with her lungs.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Another though too, if AFP is off the scene, then there could be a BIG problem. I’m sure part of KFP keeping J & B was that the harridan was supervising the kids. I can’t be 100% sure about this, but that’s what I was told. I do know for a fact though, When SS asked AFP & Mr PP if they could have the kids, they said NO because of AFP’s health, but would ‘supervise’ and oversee things, spend time with the kids. Not sure, if that was the case, how it stands with regard to kids Now. AFP must have moved motor home to IOW then, I presume. Not sure that new house is habitable yet. She wouldn’t be able to live in an environment with dust etc, with her lungs.
My thoughts exactly! if they are away from the MM now, the agreement is broken!

Reactions: 35
Yeah and PP and AFP finally leaving the MM after a bust up with KP. In fact KFP told her she ‘never wants to see her again’
You can just hear Skank can’t you, “Die you old witch, bleeping die, get on with it, what bleeping use are you to me alive, what bleeping story can I sell until you duck off and die? Stop being so bleeping selfish and drop dead. You can suffer for a couple of weeks, I can cash in on that, but I need you dead”.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm unfortunately firmly in the @SmillieKylie camp at the moment. The utter uselessness of SS's, seemingly doing duck all about the kids & the bleep that is Dim Lynne social wanker is not facing any charges or any consequences at this time is bleeping abhorrent.
I know @DC16 has the faith, but im not seeing it. Sorry.
Something truly awful will have to happen before they're removed.
I believe it's a bit more like fact rather than faith from @DC16 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.