Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if Lego Boy wasn’t already enough of a tragic little bore, he has a man clutch bag very similar to Stephen Bear’s. A couple of bag wankers then

Reactions: 37
Atrocious! None of the other kids Bunny’s age will have any idea who Katie Price is as an author
Yet again its about her ffs also it shows her lack of imagination or effort as usual from her all Bs friends will be dressed in proper outfits and a reflection on the books her books are all shite what a bitch she is

Reactions: 27
Complete fantasy. As usual.

Reactions: 25
Tbf, not sticking up for the poster but telling KP she can’t do something and her then doing exactly that, is kinda par for the course
---
You can just hear poor Bunny can't you "Mummy I need to dress up as my favourite book"
"Well Bunny wouldn't you like to go as Mummy, wouldn't that be brilliant, I'd looove it if you did"
Heartless selfish lazy narc parenting
plus you can guarantee that it was someone else putting the costume together, not KP but as usual nobody will call her out on it. I don’t get it, why does everyone around her fawn all over her

Reactions: 19
Deflection, deflection, deflection........
So, as suspected, she is getting ZERO interest in a paid story from a red top or an appearance on anything mainstream TV wise about her fake relationship ... time to remind everyone of her made up 'life changing injuries' ... whatever the surgery was for it wasnt 'life changing' she isnt 'disabled' with 'one leg shorter that the other' ... it has however been used as an excuse NOT to employ her on DOI or Strictly (they didnt want her anyway, easy get out though) ... and relaunch her 'Youtube channel yet again ... fk off Kipper ....

Reactions: 30
Can't help but laugh at his feet every time I see them, they look like he is a size 2

I really have the feeling that the 'I luv Lego' OK article has been shelved and will never see the light of day

Reactions: 39
I really have the feeling that the 'I luv Lego' OK article has been shelved and will never see the light of day
Definitely -testing the waters has shown them that no one believes in this 'relationship' and won't be convinced by a glossy magazine article.

Reactions: 27
Thank you Willow, such a refreshing cup of tea x

Reactions: 34
I think at this stage she would go to the opening of an envelope for a fiver, she is that desperate for attention! Don't forget any event like this that she attends will then attract attention from the red tops and she really is that desperate to convince herself she is still a huge star that she will do pretty much anything as long as it gets her into the papers afterwards, even behaving like a complete twat because she KNOWS that will generate even more interest! It's a pathetic way to live but that's skanky for you!

Reactions: 31
Oh please no! Not another night of her cavorting around looking like an exploding sausage in sheer stocking suit!.

Reactions: 26
Load of shite as usual, spend quality time with the kids? She doesn't know the meaning of the word! She probably thinks that is them sitting in the salon while she gets her nails done!
---
Have all the plaster classes she had planned finished now, or did she cancel the rest of them? Seems like she only did a couple, and only one with P ( who thankfully then saw the light!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.