Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That outfits done it for me all i want now is for the beautiful sex kitten Katie to tie me down call me dirty names while she spits on me and kicks me in the junk with those sparkly high heels on. 😍
I,m getting worried about you Stan. Have some more Spam. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Problem would be where to place nipple tattoos as Grant is going downhill fast so tattoo would move south? Plus when she gets them refilled the tats could end up under her chin. Maybe she could get temporary transfer ones like you used to get in cereal packets😁
Sellotape some rice crispies on and job’s a good’un

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Problem would be where to place nipple tattoos as Grant is going downhill fast so tattoo would move south? Plus when she gets them refilled the tats could end up under her chin. Maybe she could get temporary transfer ones like you used to get in cereal packets😁
true, she could just pop a tat of the l
True, she could just cover it with a tat of the latest egg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dunno about anyone else but I could comment on this all night, absolute comedy gold 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Well it was certainly worth leaving 2 young kids alone again wasn't it? Granny Skank strutting about on stage miming and getting pissed. Important work there.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
It's not, my friend lost her 19 year old son due to him being drunk and not taking his insulin
My partner is a type 1 diabetic. Can I just give a word of warning. When a diabetic is having a hypo, their blood sugars have dropped really low. Alcohol can do this. Giving insulin brings sugar levels down, they need something to bring sugar levels up. Never give insulin. Often they will carry glucogel, if not sweet drinks, chocolate, even sugar . I never knew this till my partner was diagnosed . I think before this if I had seen someone having a hypo I would have thought they need their insulin .

• Heart
Reactions: 53
The whole gang are there, look at Kryten, gee he’s an oddball isn’t he 😁 always has that mate with him…you know it’s a fake relationship as one of her main rules is deffo no mates hanging around when with her 😁

View attachment 2790215
I see Kryten’s green bag has got yet another outing again. KP doing her ‘taking a tit’ pose again! Sophie looking like her usual frumpy self.

Kids left at home again, probably all weekend!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Unbelievable
I see she’s got that awful hat on again. A large hat that - somehow, defying the laws of physics - is too big for her gigantic head.
---
Why doesn't she just get nipples tattooed on ? I've had a mastectomy and recon and had a 3d nipple tattoo, looks better than the real one. Oh yeah she has needle phobia ,silly me
I watch a lot of Botched and I am always in awe of how fantastic the 3D nipple tattoos are. They look perfect, from any angle. Too good for her really.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her boobs are scary
If they popped could take out everything in 5 mile radius

• Haha
Reactions: 34
asked the lyrics of this song and this is what I found
Take me a million miles from where we are. Hold me until the moon don't see the stars. I know, that I got you. I know, that I got you. I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know,

LetsSingIt - The Internet Lyrics Database lol
Stirring stuff, not, lol! Lyrics that really soothe the soul!
---
I think I spy the see-through plastic nips. She seems to have one tiny nostril....and in the dressing room before the grand reveal she looked like Les Dawson.

View attachment 2790176

View attachment 2790179
---

Stanley! Don't you want her to sing at you too. Then it really would be degrading.
---

Course she bleedin' does, pope catholic, bear pooing in woods territory 😁
Drink in one hand and ever present vape in the other! God she really does have a problem with those vapes doesn't she? She is so addicted to them! I bet the theatre has a no smoking/vaping policy too which doubtless she will just ignore as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I see she’s got that awful hat on again. A large hat that - somehow, defying the laws of physics - is too big for her gigantic head.
---

I watch a lot of Botched and I am always in awe of how fantastic the 3D nipple tattoos are. They look perfect, from any angle. Too good for her really.
Mine is amazing, made such a difference to how I felt about myself . That's what fucks me off about her casual approach to surgery, I've had to have loads just to get back to looking normal again

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.