Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole gang are there, look at Kryten, gee he’s an oddball isn’t he 😁 always has that mate with him…you know it’s a fake relationship as one of her main rules is deffo no mates hanging around when with her 😁

View attachment 2790215
Edna! What have I said before about you wearing your Gilet with your baggy arsed chav, tit coloured cheap trackies? You look fatter you fat bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Anyone else notice in the video? At 48 seconds she's singing with her real voice after the vocal on the track stops. Her real voice is completely different, really muffled and that woman in the audience starts shrieking again 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Why doesn't she just get nipples tattooed on ? I've had a mastectomy and recon and had a 3d nipple tattoo, looks better than the real one. Oh yeah she has needle phobia ,silly me
Problem would be where to place nipple tattoos as Grant is going downhill fast so tattoo would move south? Plus when she gets them refilled the tats could end up under her chin. Maybe she could get temporary transfer ones like you used to get in cereal packets😁

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Don't @ me but she's actually better than some popstars at singing live 😫😫

Il get my coat on 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️
If she’d sung live with just the music track instead she was “singing” along to her released track. Take that away and you’d be horrified or deafened.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.