Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why am i hoping Edna has driven home by herself and left skank to go out on the piss dressed like that. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
duck me! There just aren't enough nausea emojis in the world to post after seeing that vid of her wailing and rubbing herself 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I need a lie down in a dark room and some eye bleach!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
OMG she makes me feel sick the way she's grabbing her fanny and boobs, does she really think that looks secksy! Her outfit is appalling and those boots on her funny gimpy legs, they look like support stockings 😁

I think she was probably miming to a track that was recorded using auto tune to make her sound a bit more in tune and bearable.

As for Edna, I can't put my finger on who her frumpy dress sense reminds me of, I keep thinking of Vera.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Never underestimate the Pwicey….for turning up as a weapons-grade twit. Though I do like how the lighting here gives her complexion a lovely green shade….

449475FB-8C2D-401C-95D1-5F8896B4D90A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
another lyrical genius from the amazing wordsmiths who wrote this piece of crap for the drowning bag of cats that is the songstress Katie Price

Free to love again
Free to love again
Free to love again
oh oh
Free to love again
Free to love again
Free to love again
I've never loved you more but in a different way (way)
I'll be a dissapointment to you every single day
I'm not the one your looking for, let me save you from your pain (pain)
It's time for me to let you go so your Free to love again
Yes, your free to love
Yes, your free to love again
Yes, your free to love
Free to love again
Free to love again
Free to love again
oh oh
Free to love again
Free to love again
Free to love again
Free to love
I could never give to you
all the things that you deserve
I know that if you stay with me
you'll just wind up, getting hurt
I know that you can't see it now, but i won't let you pretend
Just see it as a brand new start, don't see it as the end
Yes, your free to love
Yes, your free to love
Free to love again
Free to love
Free to love again
Free to love (oh oh)
Free to love again
Free to love
Free to love again
Free to love (oh oh)
Yes, your free to love
Yes, your free to love
Free to love again
Free to love
Free to love again
Free to love (oh oh)
Free to love again
Free to love
Free to love again
Free to love (oh oh)
Yes, your free to love
Yes, your free to love
Free to love again
Free to love
Free to love again
Free to love (oh oh)
Free to love again
Free to love
Free to love again
Free to love (oh oh)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it a Tramps & Tarts event?
Edna looks as big as Harvey!! :eek:
---
I see she’s got that awful hat on again. A large hat that - somehow, defying the laws of physics - is too big for her gigantic head.
---

I watch a lot of Botched and I am always in awe of how fantastic the 3D nipple tattoos are. They look perfect, from any angle. Too good for her really.
I'm wondering if Kippers' nips are yes, possibly missing OR very badly scarred and hanging on for dear life.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Unbelievable
I'm scar
She can't stop touching her bewbs and her flange. She sort of flaps her bandy legs about like she's doing a chicken dance and one woman in the audience lets out a massive shrieky laugh 😂🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2790223 View attachment 2790225
With a little bit of this, with a little bit of that and shake your bum, ta da da da ta da dom dom. What's the song called again 🤔 🤣🤣. Well she looks like she's doing the dance 💃 to that song 🎵 🤣🤣 I'm actually crying laughing 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Latest on his insta, hanging around public toilets!
What is with this new public toilet craze with pictures? I’ve seen loads of young women all tarted up, pouting and preening in the mirror with their phones…you’re in the bogs love, quite possibly the least sexy place on the planet. It’s bizarre! So obsessed with themselves not paying any attention to their surroundings. Like KP’s shots at home,with filth, tit and piss all over the floor…absolutely oblivious to what they’re actually revealing! Insecure dirty twit pigs!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm scar

With a little bit of this, with a little bit of that and shake your bum, ta da da da ta da dom dom. What's the song called again 🤔 🤣🤣. Well she looks like she's doing the dance 💃 to that song 🎵 🤣🤣 I'm actually crying laughing 😃
Birdie song?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish I could change my user name as 'biffa' (cole) has gone and Skank wrote off his Beemer.

I could be 'Legos Corsa' ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.