Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some women, the onset of the menopause leads to an increase in breast size. Price‘s left boob seems even bigger than before, so perhaps that is what‘s happening? They look so hard and high up - nearly up to her neck! She’s got no one to blame but herself for the freak show she’s become. And no, Katie, I’m not remotely jealous of any aspect of your life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
For some women, the onset of the menopause leads to an increase in breast size. Price‘s left boob seems even bigger than before, so perhaps that is what‘s happening? They look so hard and high up - nearly up to her neck! She’s got no one to blame but herself for the freak show she’s become. And no, Katie, I’m not remotely jealous of any aspect of your life!
Well I guess that happens to normal women with normal breast tissue but I doubt she's got much actual breast tissue left, I think poor Phil and Grant are basically skin stretched over two balloons.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think it was pretty much right after she had the surgery. Instant wonk! 😅
Someone has said before, her breasts are probably encapsulated ( think that's the right term) so something's gone wrong with where they attach to the muscle and scar tissue and things like that, so it can cause them to look different sizes. She's had so many surgeries there's probably major issues now that no one will correct.

This is from 2 months after the boob job.

Screen Shot 2024-02-28 at 17.10.52.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.