Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Schmooze

Yes, come back Schmooze. I can only think the latest HMRC announcement and this court date are connected but not sure how. I would love to think her house is being divvied up finally or it's turning criminal but maybe not.
Here I am Krusties! Still reading every post on every thread! So trying to unpick the latest hearing. It’s to do with her original bankruptcy as it’s 19-1040 number so it’s her 2019 bankruptcy that she’s still undischarged from. It’s some sort of “application” and someone has posted details of “respondents” although I can’t see where that has been found. If so I can only imagine it’s the Trustee of her first bankruptcy applying possibly for the private examination of said respondents or a formal application for them to deliver information to the Trustee? Don’t think she has to attend but if the respondent thing is correct then it’s putting said respondents right in the thick of her mess and shows the Trustee is not letting up. There is of then of course her public examination set down (even I can’t keep up with all the dates) but I think another bankruptcy petition is set down before that for yet another bankruptcy order to be made on the petition of HMRC. Regarding this new HMRC one - trust me when I say this, that hasn’t happened overnight. It was lodged in late 2023 I think which means that for her self assessment tax it can be only relating to the period after her first bankruptcy in late 2019 to April 2020 tax year plus 20/21 tax year and 2021/22 tax year as the 2022/23 tax year wasn’t due by then. So since her bankruptcy in late 2019 my guess is she hasn’t submitted and/or paid self assessment tax so estimated assessments have been raised by HMRC and in addition it said there was a VAT debt. This is where HMRC have been able to prove that she has been running a business (which contrary to what some people might think is not a bankruptcy offence in itself ) that should have been VAT registered and she either hasn’t filed returns or even registered (my guess) so they have raised estimated assessments that then haven’t been paid. Again my guess is that all of those action by HMRC were taking place for the whole of last year if not before, estimated assessments for both VAT and SA, pressing letters and her ignoring the lot! Hence why the amounts are huge. Doubt she actually owes that but if you don’t file they raise massive assessments. Being bankrupt for a second time is not that rare but while being undischarged from a first bankruptcy is rare as @DC has said. The bankruptcies won’t be amalgamated they will be two separate cases but as I think someone has pointed out I think the second bankruptcy then takes precedent and any claims in the first bankruptcy are claims in the second. Not sure if same trustee can be appointed as could be a conflict of interest? Even I’m stumped on that one. Either way she’s a shower of shite. I’d be amazed if investigation a la Boris Becker wasn’t currently ongoing but need to be patient on that one as could take ages. Hoping the press can do some digging into this hearing tomorrow as they have previously reported a short while after so hopefully they have some court contacts? So sorry it’s so long. Love to all apart from the Skank and the enablers. X

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 110

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
Am I the only one thinking please no posting of judges or those involved in the hearing tomorrow. It was chaos last time 🙈 just let it go ahead, no attempt at attending, no concerns at the judge - let it happen and then it’s free game.

• Heart
Reactions: 95

DC16

VIP Member
This week's run down. She's very shouty (she must be in love) and very hyper, can't pronounce her words.
Love Island final, she couldn't watch as away skiing. Looking forward to Celeb BB. When SFP told her some of the names, she was like "Why is he on it"? "Anyone can be a celeb these days" She reckons Ella from MAFS is going to be on it (Obsessed much).
The Comic Relief Arctic challenge names were released, apparently she was shortlisted for this (in the top 5 or 10) reckons Vicky P took her spot. She won't be watching it as why would she when she wasn't picked, just rubbing her face in it. She even didn't go on holiday because of it (??)
Clears up rumour about Wallis. Very sarcastic tone, he's not gone, it's rubbish. Neighbours were quoted. I'll go and see him afterwards and put video out. (So that must of been the 21st, as that is when she put video up of him, but it wasn't her stroking him in video, so must of been Fenella)
So everyone is there, Amy, princess & Ed, Jett, Lynne, Fenella.
Trying to get Princess signed up to Love Island if she wasn't with Ed, or IAC, Junior should be on Strictly (but he's always out) Then lots of love bombing of Princess and how she looks like her....like 'mummy' and takes after her.
Then a bit about her skiing, couldn't pronounce the place where they stayed. I get the feeling she hates skiing and just wanted to pose in her outfits. Saya she has filler in bum and her boobs so she's heavy and can't get up when she falls, mentioned her sledging down.
She was the best at quad biking and she drove, they were all impressed.
The place was like Magaluf, lots of night life, they played darts and a drinking game called ring of fire, then of course she makes it into a dirty conversation asking AFP if she has played ring of fire, Amy gets called a dirty bitch.
Losing phones runs in the family, PFP lost his in a taxi, the guy who owned the taxi firm kept it and tried to deny he had the phone.
AFP spent 6 hours in A&E as sounds like hospital burst a cyst after an ultrasound.
KP had bought them all dinner from Uncle Sam's
KFP has been watch Breakthrough, she actually meant Breathless.
She is going to give up vaping (she's said that a million times) but she's had a stressful day. She bought 10 vapes back, as she knows everyone will want one. Then starts talking about her cancer (reckons she was clear 6 years ago....errr she had it when Harvey was a baby, so 21 years ago, so she's talking bullshit as usual)
I'm losing the will to live now 😩
What did Harry think when he found out KFP was SFP's sister...he told the hilarious story (It really wasn't) of how she called him sir Ham (as SFP's ex boyfriend was called Sam) AFP called him Sam a few times too, but he's been called worse. (Cokehead maybe?)
Was asked if she has watched all her old shows back. No, but she looks so different. Then starts going on again about Princess looking like her and says this is what she has to look forward to looking like when P is older. P makes some remark about the surgery and KFP pipes up 2I haven't had a lot, you cheeky bitch" then says I've had it all.
Apparently one of AFP's friends has told her recently, she has lost her looks and when she dies I'll move in with PFP, which shocked her.
Then KFP calls her Frankenstein as she has lost some of her hair, but then says she means Einstein :rolleyes:
More about P needing to come on the pod and how she is following in her footsteps.
A couple of minutes of ads, then advertising their podcast live shows, still tickets available. Princess is going to get up on stage and sing a song with her. (Good luck making that happen)
On the final bit now, the Life advice, some question about a woman being old at work. Straight back to KFP....she will be 46 in May, she has to compete with people in their 20s as not many people her age do what she does, she wiser, more experienced and can do the job better (full of her self) she looks better than some of the people telling her she can't do something. Especially in photoshoots, can do it better than any 20 year old, I will wipe the shit with them, I've been there and done it and I'm bloody good.. Bring it on.
The a question about friends taking advantage. I've been there, take my kindness as a weakness, got rid of so many people who use me (errrr, that works both ways) she doesn't have a lot of friends.
They have to sort 12 outfits for the podcast tour.
Say their thankyous and goodbyes.
Apologies for any spelling/grammar errors, as rushing as I want to do couch to 5k before I start work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

DC16

VIP Member

Judge Catherine Burton said in a hearing at the Rolls Building, London: “A significant aspect of Ms Price’s failure to cooperate has been her failure to provide full details of her income, which comes from various sources.”

Katie has failed to appear at the hearings but is due to face questions about her finances in April.

Judge Burton said: “She failed to avail herself of that opportunity”

She added: “She has given no reason to explain why she is no longer in the position to meet the Voluntary Arrangement.”

She boasted last year to have made thousands on adult site Only Fans since 2022.

Hitting out at rumours she had only made £150, she said: “Do you think someone who’s been doing that career for 25 years is only going to make £150?

“Maybe put a couple more zeros on that.”

I LOVE IT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Honestly how is this situation still not resolved regarding B & J 🤦🏽‍♀️😔 Virtually abandoned now by their useless Mum in name only, a drunk and ❄ addled mother at that, now chasing another young man, fake as it, she is running with this story, partying like an 18yo. The children left for days/weeks as she holidays without them, left with the corrupt social worker Lynne Rickwood, gee how this even a thing, how many red flags does anyone need. I know things take time, but these are clearly very damaged children now, this should have been actioned when the information about Rickwood was revealed.

It’s shocking, no matter how non compliant Skank is, how overwhelmed the services are, and I know how bad this is through my work, yet their poor father still waits.This is a complete failure in my eyes of safeguarding, those two children have been badly failed. It makes me sad to see that we can longer protect children from harm, when harm is clearly happening. I just find it so sad and depressing, the weeks slip by, her behaviour getting worse, now left with this Lynn woman, who is a disgrace to her former profession, f*cks sake, she was sacked for corruption, yet a father who loves them and had them for years, giving them a stable happy life, watches on powerless and having to pay a fortune to fight her in his quest to get them returned. It’s not hyperbole to say it’s nothing short of scandalous now, I just find it so grim how easily Skank has been able to do this 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
IMG_0039.jpeg
My favourite screen grab. She looks like she’s off to chuck a sack of flour before hitting the wrestling ring.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Bit busy, but here’s a quick recap of the last thread, it’s hotting up for Madam, and not in a good way 😈

Basically, this happened. There were absolute scenes as videos, photos and comments from Skank and Chloe’s appearance at the Neath club night last Saturday were revealed.
34307372-8CC0-4320-BE1D-1E685FF8C5B1.jpeg
992A5C01-EED7-4D59-97A5-F6F28B56B163.jpeg

Mayhem at the club was exposed by secret undercover Tattle reporters @JaynieDay and @MrJayneDay as they filmed a few superb videos, showing Skank on stage singing atrociously (always a given 🤦🏽‍♀️😁) and trying to cajole the young crowd into pervy interactions including spitting in each other’s mouths. As it descended into a drunken confused chaos, Skank was ushered off the stage by bouncers. Chloe was nowhere to be seen, staying well out of the unfolding mess.

The Red Tops picked up on the story and really nailed her. The Scum taste blood now….

IMG_7270.jpeg

While Skank made an absolute twat of herself, Chloe looked like she wanted to be anywhere but in Neath.

1A3F79C2-D20E-421C-8116-6A027D280559.jpeg

Skank is still pulling the strings with regard to the fake relationship, the incredibly dim Lego-headed Kryten, giving her a helping hand by posting a cryptic load of 💩 on IG.

Sweet lovin’ over cards in a pub on a Monday night, lover-boy Crawl now just a distant memory…

26C792D5-9D24-41B7-AA86-C74A275B9719.jpeg

Onward we go, a court case has appeared out of nowhere, happening tomorrow, the podcast is also due out on Thursday, where I’m sure all these exciting stories will be fully explained as Edna chuckles away, gonna be a good one @DC16 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 and we await the OK magazine article where Skank tells us how she has found her “Prince Charming”….will he accompany her to court tomorrow 🤔 😁

1F83DCB7-3D91-4288-A13A-A75C4D6C1451.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

DC16

VIP Member
I wonder what the penalty will be for non appearance? @DC16 can you comment?
Doesn’t look as though it is a public examination and if she didn’t show for that, they would arrest her.
Not sure what this is for, I presume the press will be there, with a bit of luck with the hiding of assets, (pink car) maybe it will go in a criminal direction. It says bankruptcy application on the court listings.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Bit busy, but here’s a quick recap of the last thread, it’s hotting up for Madam, and not in a good way 😈

Basically, this happened. There were absolute scenes as videos, photos and comments from Skank and Chloe’s appearance at the Neath club night last Saturday were revealed.
View attachment 2785678View attachment 2785680

Mayhem at the club was exposed by secret undercover Tattle reporters @JaynieDay and @MrJayneDay as they filmed a few superb videos, showing Skank on stage singing atrociously (always a given 🤦🏽‍♀️😁) and trying to cajole the young crowd into pervy interactions including spitting in each other’s mouths. As it descended into a drunken confused chaos, Skank was ushered off the stage by bouncers. Chloe was nowhere to be seen, staying well out of the unfolding mess.

The Red Tops picked up on the story and really nailed her. The Scum taste blood now….

View attachment 2785686

While Skank made an absolute twat of herself, Chloe looked like she wanted to be anywhere but in Neath.

View attachment 2785687

Skank is still pulling the strings with regard to the fake relationship, the incredibly dim Lego-headed Kryten, giving her a helping hand by posting a cryptic load of 💩 on IG.

Sweet lovin’ over cards in a pub on a Monday night, lover-boy Crawl now just a distant memory…

View attachment 2785691

Onward we go, a court case has appeared out of nowhere, happening tomorrow, the podcast is also due out on Thursday, where I’m sure all these exciting stories will be fully explained as Edna chuckles away, gonna be a good one @DC16 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 and we await the OK magazine article where Skank tells us how she has found her “Prince Charming”….will he accompany her to court tomorrow 🤔 😁

View attachment 2785701
Oh @SmillieKylie - just wetting myself at this... Bloody brilliant.

1709146946870.png

• Haha
Reactions: 64