Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That outfits done it for me all i want now is for the beautiful sex kitten Katie to tie me down call me dirty names while she spits on me and kicks me in the junk with those sparkly high heels on. 😍
you need serious help

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think I spy the see-through plastic nips. She seems to have one tiny nostril....and in the dressing room before the grand reveal she looked like Les Dawson.

View attachment 2790176

View attachment 2790179
---

Stanley! Don't you want her to sing at you too. Then it really would be degrading.
---

Course she bleedin' does, pope catholic, bear pooing in woods territory 😁
That 2nd picture, she looks Neanderthal!
Bet those 20 something's are quaking in their shoes at the thought of competing with such beauty.
👌

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She can't stop touching her bewbs and her flange. She sort of flaps her bandy legs about like she's doing a chicken dance and one woman in the audience lets out a massive shrieky laugh 😂🤣🤣🤣

Screen Shot 2024-03-01 at 22.00.01.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-01 at 22.00.26.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
The whole gang are there, look at Kryten, gee he’s an oddball isn’t he 😁 always has that mate with him…you know it’s a fake relationship as one of her main rules is deffo no mates hanging around when with her 😁

IMG_7497.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I think I spy the see-through plastic nips. She seems to have one tiny nostril....and in the dressing room before the grand reveal she looked like Les Dawson.

View attachment 2790176

View attachment 2790179
---

Stanley! Don't you want her to sing at you too. Then it really would be degrading.
---

Course she bleedin' does, pope catholic, bear pooing in woods territory 😁
She appears to have problems with her whole jaw as well as her nose - is this a recent thing? Seems to be deteriorating quickly. It’s suddenly so flat in profile. It’s like it’s all folding in on itself. Definitely think her mouth is going to swallow her nose 🤢
IMG_5262.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
That outfits done it for me all i want now is for the beautiful sex kitten Katie to tie me down call me dirty names while she spits on me and kicks me in the junk with those sparkly high heels on. 😍
Say it isn't so Stan!! Please go and get help!;) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.