Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Judge Catherine Burton said in a hearing at the Rolls Building, London: “A significant aspect of Ms Price’s failure to cooperate has been her failure to provide full details of her income, which comes from various sources.”

Katie has failed to appear at the hearings but is due to face questions about her finances in April.

Judge Burton said: “She failed to avail herself of that opportunity”

She added: “She has given no reason to explain why she is no longer in the position to meet the Voluntary Arrangement.”

She boasted last year to have made thousands on adult site Only Fans since 2022.

Hitting out at rumours she had only made £150, she said: “Do you think someone who’s been doing that career for 25 years is only going to make £150?

“Maybe put a couple more zeros on that.”

I LOVE IT
Ooh sounds like Judge Burton is not going to take any crap from madam. I LOVE IT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Yes KK is basically like an online prossie. She earns most of the cash from 'private' messages & I've been told some really shocking stuff. Well, her obese mother was a prostitute & that's the life KK knows. Her pretend partner Ryan, involved in much of what goes on. Basically he;s like her 'pimp' I believe. She's come out with many hard luck stories about her early life, but KK is no different to her mother. Another one, who took coke in front of kids ( on film by Croft). And in spite of the filmed TV show, that revealed the awful way those poor kids were raised, she kept them, same as KFP. Knowing KFP, I just can't see her doing 'filth' online. Also she's too arrogant & lazy to do it. I think KFP has her finger's in MANY illegal financial activities though. I assume at the moment, she's living off the pantomime cash & the Backgrid pictures & stories about LegoBoy. Hopefully March/April's BH will tailor her spending & the Trustees/Official Receivers will put in place something to limit her income. She'll still find ways though, to earn cash in hand, but it's going to be hard for her to 'fiddle' if she's extravagant, as questions (hopefully) will be asked as to where the money is coming from. Her keeping MM, is like a noose around her neck, as well. The bills alone are huge, which will be a large chunk of money each month. The place is decaying & falling apart around her. To her it's just the status of owning a 8-9 bed house, with stables.
I also think she'll be answerable, IF all of a sudden OF, Backgrid etc money suddenly stops, because she has to pay over 40%. But, I really can't see OF earns her much anyway. Trustee's will need to monitor her activities very closely. Can't wait to see what her next court case will be. 2024 is already proving to be another fantastic year for her:poop::m🤣.

Totally this Willow. I’ve mentioned a few times what I discovered about KK, by visiting that awful forum discussing OF women, which is now offline. It had threads on KK, and the Skank’s Only Fans activity. As you say the KK one was full of what she does, the comment that sticks in my mind was “She will do anything, as filthy as any message you can send her, she will respond with a filthier reply”, nothing seemed off limits by sounds of it. Compare that with their conversations about Skank, it was just derision and jokes about how tame it was and how they weren’t interested in her fake filtered photos anyway, appears all she does is the photos we’ve all seen. I don’t believe Skank does messages or any of the stuff KK gets up to.

Skank will continue with OF, it brings her little coin, I really don’t think she gets much from it, but it’s a vehicle to pose for photos pretending she’s still a top model, mixing it with the young girls. She will not give up putting out the heavily filtered photos, believing it makes the public still think she’s Jordan. I don’t think yesterday will change anything, she’ll still use Backgrid, she’ll find a way of hiding her money, that new company Olive Management for a start. Yes she may be caught out in the end, but bet you it’s business as usual, the Skank will just ignore yesterday. Hopefully her cockiness will be her undoing, guess we’ll see in the next couple of months if the courts will actually tackle her, for now she will carry on as before, guarantee it sadly.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Daily Fail just posted AFP rushed to hospital but Skank says Medway in Kent don't know why when Sussex County nearer to MM also who's looking after the little ones

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Daily Fail just posted AFP rushed to hospital but Skank says Medway in Kent don't know why when Sussex County nearer to MM also who's looking after the little ones
She was staying with SFP at the time.
Disgraced sacked, social worker Lynne, their nanny, will be looking after them.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Think this was last week. And Lynn the corrupt social worker probably has the kids

Reactions: 23
She was at the Frumpy Dumplings, who lives near Sittingbourne.

Reactions: 21
AFP's "last Easter" ahead as she faces an uncertain future, exclusive photos with her doting daughters and beloved grandchildren except for Harvey

OK,you are welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 27
KP likes to frequent there 🤔
Don't want to take thread off topic but I had the misfortune of being dragged to Karen's Diner in Manchester recently. Overpriced dump, not funny and poor food. When I read about the hat that poor Jett was given, I felt annoyed that the staff even facilitate shaming of kiddies.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Omg! That’s awful, how can anyone take drugs off a baby changing table?! Can’t they just wait until they leave the premises. Are they really so desperate? Shocking!
They are all just KP types though aren’t they ?
Jobless , Chavvy , obsessed with cheap beauty treatments & extensions … think cocaine is glamorous [ the 80s called & want their drugs back] having kids with any Tom Dick or Harry for maximum benefits & a free house …..these are her people & her last remaining fan base .

To most of us this is abhorrent behaviour . To these types it’s a Tuesday afternoon out .

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Honestly how is this situation still not resolved regarding B & J 🤦🏽‍♀️😔 Virtually abandoned now by their useless Mum in name only, a drunk and ❄ addled mother at that, now chasing another young man, fake as it, she is running with this story, partying like an 18yo. The children left for days/weeks as she holidays without them, left with the corrupt social worker Lynne Rickwood, gee how this even a thing, how many red flags does anyone need. I know things take time, but these are clearly very damaged children now, this should have been actioned when the information about Rickwood was revealed.

It’s shocking, no matter how non compliant Skank is, how overwhelmed the services are, and I know how bad this is through my work, yet their poor father still waits.This is a complete failure in my eyes of safeguarding, those two children have been badly failed. It makes me sad to see that we can longer protect children from harm, when harm is clearly happening. I just find it so sad and depressing, the weeks slip by, her behaviour getting worse, now left with this Lynn woman, who is a disgrace to her former profession, f*cks sake, she was sacked for corruption, yet a father who loves them and had them for years, giving them a stable happy life, watches on powerless and having to pay a fortune to fight her in his quest to get them returned. It’s not hyperbole to say it’s nothing short of scandalous now, I just find it so grim how easily Skank has been able to do this 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
She was staying with SFP at the time.
Disgraced sacked, social worker Lynne, their nanny, will be looking after them.
Who lynn the bent social worker that should be jailed for corruption lying thought must be some penalty surely or do we do not trust anyone 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Honestly how is this situation still not resolved regarding B & J 🤦🏽‍♀️😔 Virtually abandoned now by their useless Mum in name only, a drunk and ❄ addled mother at that, now chasing another young man, fake as it, she is running with this story, partying like an 18yo. The children left for days/weeks as she holidays without them, left with the corrupt social worker Lynne Rickwood, gee how this even a thing, how many red flags does anyone need. I know things take time, but these are clearly very damaged children now, this should have been actioned when the information about Rickwood was revealed.

It’s shocking, no matter how non compliant Skank is, how overwhelmed the services are, and I know how bad this is through my work, yet their poor father still waits.This is a complete failure in my eyes of safeguarding, those two children have been badly failed. It makes me sad to see that we can longer protect children from harm, when harm is clearly happening. I just find it so sad and depressing, the weeks slip by, her behaviour getting worse, now left with this Lynn woman, who is a disgrace to her former profession, f*cks sake, she was sacked for corruption, yet a father who loves them and had them for years, giving them a stable happy life, watches on powerless and having to pay a fortune to fight her in his quest to get them returned. It’s not hyperbole to say it’s nothing short of scandalous now, I just find it so grim how easily Skank has been able to do this 😔
None of it makes any sense to me . I know from my own experience with my grandchild how awful it was watching a literal car crash. SWs believed everything the mum was telling them and I was viewed as the interfering grandparent. Even the school were complicit, I called them and said the child was being picked up by someone who was very very drunk and could they speak to the adult before handing over the child (she was 5), they didn’t bother because of Covid ! (2020). I had to take matters into my own hands and ask for a welfare check when I knew mum was totally wasted. Child was removed immediately by police (3rd time and thankfully final time). If was the hardest thing I’ve ever done but kids come first, it seems that’s a motto that these Govt depts ignore.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
I knew someone once who told me liked sex better when there was blood involved and he and his partners used razor blades. I found that really perverted.
Didnt Angelina Jolie and her ex husband (not Brad), the other one, involve blood somehow in their sex life 🤔

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.