Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I,m sure she really thinks it,s nothing to do with her.The bankruptcy the restraining orders the driving issues ,she,ll just ignore it and blame it on trolls and jealousy from everyone who she,s upset in life. As she says SUCK MY DICK. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 27
And OFs would take their cut too first.
If she's making money on OF it must be that she's Queen Pimp and has a large number of pretty young girls who actually attract paying punters and she's getting a cut of their earnings, because Skank herself is still only averaging around 39 likes a day. She may of course be making a lot from prostitution, CDAN said there were men prepared to pay her a lot, but how can the Courts find that money?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
How will she pay her dealer's? How will they demand payment?????
More fence graffiti expected? 😅
---
If she's making money on OF it must be that she's Queen Pimp and has a large number of pretty young girls who actually attract paying punters and she's getting a cut of their earnings, because Skank herself is still only averaging around 39 likes a day. She may of course be making a lot from prostitution, CDAN said there were men prepared to pay her a lot, but how can the Courts find that money?
I would guess it's more private messages and requests like Kuntona does. She probably does any old filth for a chunk of money or gifts sent to her. Sometimes they have wishlists for people to send them stuff. If she requested designer bags or shoes she could get one of her minions to sell them for her.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She may of course be making a lot from prostitution, CDAN said there were men prepared to pay her a lot, but how can the Courts find that money?
I'm not sure about that. I guess I can believe her seeing some well-paying punters but I see CDAN posted on tattle a lot as if it's a reliable source of info. It's really not. The guy who runs it is proven to not be who he says, def not an entertainment lawyer (or a lawyer at all); he's some loser Trump Qnut not even in LA who rewords post from the daily fail and across the internet. (He has his own drama.). He may have had a secondary source of some real gossip a long time ago but it's either made-up crap now (mainly what people want to hear, because it gives him engagement & patreon subs ie. $) or rehashed info already out there.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Chloe on Battles on TikTok, ringing people, said I know I’ll ring Katie, have about 10 numbers for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
The original IVA was for £12,000 per month for 36 months, I wonder whether, by implication, as they have garnished 40% of her earnings for 36 months, she is earning around £30,000 per month as 40% of that equals £12,000?

If that’s the case, I seem to remember that when she agreed to the first IVA she claimed to be earning £45,000 a month, so that would indicate a drop in earnings of 30% in the last two years.

At her age, and with her increasingly bad reputation, that downward trajectory could accelerate, and her income could fall off a cliff. How then would she explain the designer handbags, sunbeds, plastic surgery, holidays, nails, extensions and all the other stuff she wastes money on?

She may try to sponge off Princess, but legally P can only give her three grand a year before it becomes taxable, same goes for Cuntlung. Her finances are going to make fascinating viewing for the next three years!

Reactions: 34
Some info on a system HMRC use to comb through immense amounts of data. It uses AI to analyse and group things together, it even picks up transactions from family members or spouses. Forensic Accountants use similar software. I thought the bit about flights, overseas accounts and car payments was interesting.

Screen Shot 2024-02-29 at 22.05.51.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-29 at 22.04.36.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-29 at 22.07.14.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi from Pom 😀💖 xxx.
Back tomorrow to catch up as still recharging my Pom batteries, I will catch up from where I left off so hopefully will be caught up in 3 or 4 days 😀 xxx

The original version 😄...

Resizer_17092453124301.jpg

The Pom version 😄😄...x

Resizer_17092447083091.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Most bankruptcies only last 1 year.
Even though most bankruptcies are only a year. Income payments orders can last longer so pretty standard is 36 months. She’s never ever kept to any voluntary payment arrangement so the trustee has forced her hand and insisted on direct payments from her “known” income sources ie the 4 named. He will have gone for as much as he thinks a court will order. Time will tell how much this raises money wise. She will find a loophole around it I’m sure but it does feel like the net is squeezing around her, she will have to do more ducking & diving & side hussles & lower herself even more for the coin, none of it can be legit now as the Trustee has shown he'll go after it and
she wont stand for that. I’m sure Jeyda & Rymi nor Backgrid or OH have enjoyed being dragged into her mess, OH had to pay for legal representation.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
So OF darth jeyda, Slymi, and backgrid have to give 40% of her earning to the bank account. This should be interesting. They have slashed her income by almost £50%. She’s going to be pissed. I can see very little activity happening. Swapping photo companies -She will be asking for cash in hand now from jeydda. - but they will get hmrc keeps an eye on that.
Why no 40% from any TV work? Or is that because there's none in the pipeline?
What about panto or podcast??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jeda is linked to a lot of her income, flogging clothes, the plaster classes, PA'S.
Hopefully her businesses will be under scrutiny, and SFP's income scrutinised too. It would be interesting what she hasn't been declared to HMRC.
Then there's PFP too, wonder how many cash in hand jobs he hasn't declared.
A WHOLE BIG CAN OF WORMS is being opened. All thanks to Skanky and her "I can do what I like" attitude.
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Can someone explain to me how Backgrid works? Is a photo opp set up by KFP, Backgrid take the pictures, sell them on and split the proceeds between themselves and KFP and what would a typical photo sell for?

Reactions: 10
So basically, she is screwed either way, if she quits BG and OF and goes elsewhere, she's screwed, if she stays with them, she's screwed, they've pretty much guaranteed her downfall because she will try and stop using them, but will carry on as she has been, no wonder Rymi has stayed in Thailand

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
As I've said before, how did the Ins Comp not investigate the critical illness policy, to show what AFP had was hereditary. All CI policies ask for in depth questions about family illnesses'. Her own mother died of the same lung condition. AFP must have not given that info. That is insurance fraud.
My mother died from Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. Insurance would have paid out because it’s a terminal illness. Thankfully there is no evidence that the disease is hereditary according to my doctor . My mother was very much like Amy in that she never smoked and was physically very fit beforehand.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Why no 40% from any TV work? Or is that because there's none in the pipeline?
What about panto or podcast??
Or the channel four shows she says she is constantly filming ! And what about all the book deals ? Oh wait , could she be making those up??

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It basically means that those companies have to pay 40% of her earnings for 3 years to the trustees of the bankruptcy to help pay off her debts. So any money she earns through OF and Backgrod will automatically have 40% deducted before she is paid and that will be paid direct to the trustees.

All it means is she won't use Backgrid anymore and will find a new agency and she earns duck all from OF by the looks of it anyway.
And it includes Slimys company and JYY

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Or the channel four shows she says she is constantly filming ! And what about all the book deals ? Oh wait , could she be making those up??
She lies non stop. She could easily be making this up. The vast majority of stuff she says will happen never materialises. The podcast (DC doing the dirty work of listening and posting the summary here) is full of lies.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.