Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is an interfering old cow...!

Katie added: "Why don’t we put her forward for I’m a Celebrity?"
Turning to her daughter off-screen she asked her: "Would you do I’m A Celebrity Princess?"
Her daughter replied: "Yeah! With Junior, I’d do it with Junior."
But then Sophie chimed in, with another show suggestion for Princess' brother. She said: "No I could see Junior on Strictly."
Katie added: "Yes! We could see Junior on Strictly. I am, I’m going to put them forward. But I think Princess would suit the jungle. She could go in the braids like I did, rock and roll like mommy!"

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Called it, within an hour of me posting that nothing will have changed for her after yesterday’s court hearing she posts this…

View attachment 2788979

Just two fingers up to everyone, especially us, she will be smirking away, she’s feeling extra cocky today, she isn’t going to stop spending, she’s thinks she’s untouchable. No one so far has curbed her extravagant lifestyle, she still has the kids after 16 months now, she gives zero f*cks about being caught, and facing accountability, as everyone can see by this post.

Oh well, at least she’s trying to take herself down by her on hand, I still think the surgeries, very bad surgery diet, the drinking, the ❄, the addition to vaping, and no exercise will be taking a toll on her health at 45. I seriously believe her health will fail badly on her this year, she’s in sniper‘s alley with her health, you won’t be so cocky when that happens Skank.

@Dollylovesshoes we need a bigger pot, it’s a bit of a thing these days 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

I’m feeling I need a stake today…

View attachment 2788993
She’s such a twit 😂😂 She’s thinks she’s funny and clever but she’s just an absolute bell end. 😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
It was a terrible place. The whole idea was to go there & get treated badly & insulted. WHY would anyone find that entertaining or funny?
Skank hated it she said. Obviously didn't like the "bants" directed at Meeeeee then.
---

Turning to her daughter off-screen she asked her: "Would you do I’m A Celebrity Princess?"
But then Sophie chimed in, with another show suggestion for Princess' brother. She said: "No I could see Junior on Strictly."
Katie added: "Yes! We could see Junior on Strictly. I am, I’m going to put them forward. But I think Princess would suit the jungle. She could go in the braids like I did, rock and roll like mommy!"

Basically all she's bovvad abaaaht is making it all abaahhht MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for a change

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Judge Catherine Burton said in a hearing at the Rolls Building, London: “A significant aspect of Ms Price’s failure to cooperate has been her failure to provide full details of her income, which comes from various sources.”

Katie has failed to appear at the hearings but is due to face questions about her finances in April.

Judge Burton said: “She failed to avail herself of that opportunity”

She added: “She has given no reason to explain why she is no longer in the position to meet the Voluntary Arrangement.”

She boasted last year to have made thousands on adult site Only Fans since 2022.

Hitting out at rumours she had only made £150, she said: “Do you think someone who’s been doing that career for 25 years is only going to make £150?

“Maybe put a couple more zeros on that.”

I LOVE IT
Good so non-cooperation duly noted by the judge, KP not providing any details which is a legal duty under the bankruptcy and not turning up repeatedly. She's also spelling out the multiple chances she's been given by the court which KP has ignored. It's all setting things up nicely for being charged I think. You can't just ignore the high court. If she tries to ignore the public examination in April she might well be arrested. She's run out of road and excuses.
---
Called it, within an hour of me posting that nothing will have changed for her after yesterday’s court hearing she posts this…

View attachment 2788979

Just two fingers up to everyone, especially us, she will be smirking away, she’s feeling extra cocky today, she isn’t going to stop spending, she’s thinks she’s untouchable. No one so far has curbed her extravagant lifestyle, she still has the kids after 16 months now, she gives zero f*cks about being caught, and facing accountability, as everyone can see by this post.

Oh well, at least she’s trying to take herself down by her on hand, I still think the surgeries, very bad surgery diet, the drinking, the ❄, the addition to vaping, and no exercise will be taking a toll on her health at 45. I seriously believe her health will fail badly on her this year, she’s in sniper‘s alley with her health, you won’t be so cocky when that happens Skank.

View attachment 2788993
I wouldn't worry, she's immature and pathetic and she'll be shitting a brick when prison looms. She's repeatedly ignored bankruptcy terms and not turned up repeatedly which is contempt. She's not just done one thing wrong she's ignored virtually everything legally required of her. On top of that she has very likely committed fraud by deliberately hiding assets AND evading Tax. It's only a matter of time imo. The court process is long but she was never going to be able to ignore the bankruptcy and high court judges. Not for the amount of money she is pissing about with.

She might also be bricking it now and that post is all bravado :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Good so non-cooperation duly noted by the judge, KP not providing any details which is a legal duty under the bankruptcy and not turning up repeatedly. She's also spelling out the multiple chances she's been given by the court which KP has ignored. It's all setting things up nicely for being charged I think. You can't just ignore the high court. If she tries to ignore the public examination in April she might well be arrested. She's run out of road and excuses.
---

I wouldn't worry, she's immature and pathetic and she'll be shitting a brick when prison looms. She's repeatedly ignored bankruptcy terms and not turned up repeatedly which is contempt. She's not just done one thing wrong she's ignored virtually everything legally required of her. On top of that she has very likely committed fraud by deliberately hiding assets AND evading Tax. It's only a matter of time imo. The court process is long but she was never going to be able to ignore the bankruptcy and high court judges. Not for the amount of money she is pissing about with.

She might also be bricking it now and that post is all bravado :unsure:
Also she hasn’t paid her national insurance to a tune of over 500,000 pounds. Yet she avails her son to tax payer funded placement at residential college, she gets her bins emptied, one child goes to local authority school, she likely has a GP, and could avail herself to NHS if she requires it, especially after her dodgy surgeries which are now likely to go wrong , street lighting, and all other community services . This alone ( apart from the stuff with the kids) has really made my blood boil. Should she make old age, I hope she will not be entitled to a brass farthing in pension. She is no better than a sponging grifting low life. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Pisspot @Dollylovesshoes a really bleeping huge one

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Grifting off her kids now ffs
---
She’s such a twit 😂😂 She’s thinks she’s funny and clever but she’s just an absolute bell end. 😂
She really is an arrogant bleep she will hopefully be her own downfall i bleeping ate her i work full bloody time and i cant even afford a weekend away pisses me right off i want to punch her in the throat😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So, this thing yesterday where she has to pay 40% of her earnings from those few sources directly to her creditors, will that be null and void after the April bankruptcy hearing if she gets declared bankrupt?
Sorry, I don't really know how these things work but if she faces jail, when she gets out do all her debts get written off or does she have to contribute from her earnings for life until her debts are paid?

Reactions: 16
Also she hasn’t paid her national insurance to a tune of over 500,000 pounds. Yet she avails her son to tax payer funded placement at residential college, she gets her bins emptied, one child goes to local authority school, she likely has a GP, and could avail herself to NHS if she requires it, especially after her dodgy surgeries which are now likely to go wrong , street lighting, and all other community services . This alone ( apart from the stuff with the kids) has really made my blood boil. Should she make old age, I hope she will not be entitled to a brass farthing in pension. She is no better than a sponging grifting low life. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Well,I found this one,it’s bigger than it looks.🤣
5-A8-ED324-49-A9-4-F88-93-EB-61-B38-AB9-DDBE.jpg
make sure a pointy toe pose whilst pissing.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I do think she's going to prison one way or the other. Then at least, she will have that undeniable mark on her character for all the brain-dead moron fans and the world to see!

Can anyone really see her turning up in April to explain herself? She will have to explain all her finances which she has so obviously been desperate to keep concealed for years. She will have to answer under oath and be questioned by creditors. If she makes an excuse and doesn't show, the only ending for that is contempt. If she takes the piss and has a tantrum in court, it could be contempt also. On top of that is at least one investigation going on which is highly likely to show deliberate concealing of funds. She has to be going down, has to be!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Im suprised the skin hasnt split must be very thin and loads of scar tissue from so many boob jobs if she had them reduced they would have to cut off a mountain of skin 🤢🤢🤢 i remember years ago when she was in Celebrity Big Brother shed just had a boob job and it split and the implant was hanging out and she said it stank from an infection she is a proper minging dirty witch and also when she had one of her facelifts KH was having to clean up her infections what bloke wants to do that seriously
Wouldn’t it be great if she had so much damage that she could no longer have implants, she has no native breast tissue (what her doctor told me) so she woof be flat as a pancake and she would absolutely hate that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So, this thing yesterday where she has to pay 40% of her earnings from those few sources directly to her creditors, will that be null and void after the April bankruptcy hearing if she gets declared bankrupt?
Sorry, I don't really know how these things work but if she faces jail, when she gets out do all her debts get written off or does she have to contribute from her earnings for life until her debts are paid?
I don't know what happens with a second bankruptcy but debts will not be wiped out if she gets jail.

Screen Shot 2024-03-01 at 12.28.22.png

https://www.stuartmillersolicitors.co.uk/what-happens-to-your-bills-when-you-go-to-jail-in-the-uk/

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2788979

View attachment 2788993
Im guessing it’s Edna putting up these posts. She’s as full of it as skanky is 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Slightly related to the Skanky one. Kanye's bird has been flashing her bits in public and there's debate about whether she could be prosecuted. Same thing KP has done over the years and worse by sticking a Nokia up her crevice in public. Comments are not sympathetic, saying they should be on a register or she should be in a mental health ward!

View attachment 2785926
I hadn’t seen that pic of kipper with the phone until I came on here, what a strange thing to be doing out in public, well anywhere but certainly not in public, I wonder why she done it. And that Bianca thinks she is so edgy and arty but she’s skanky too, I would be pissed off it I was in a restaurant eating and I caught sight of her kipper 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do think she's going to prison one way or the other. Then at least, she will have that undeniable mark on her character for all the brain-dead moron fans and the world to see!

Can anyone really see her turning up in April to explain herself? She will have to explain all her finances which she has so obviously been desperate to keep concealed for years. She will have to answer under oath and be questioned by creditors. If she makes an excuse and doesn't show, the only ending for that is contempt. If she takes the piss and has a tantrum in court, it could be contempt also. On top of that is at least one investigation going on which is highly likely to show deliberate concealing of funds. She has to be going down, has to be!
She's like an arrogant, spoilt child. Because of what happened yesterday, she throw's a strop & post's about another holiday to piss everyone off. She's done it for years. it's her way of getting back at people/authorities. 'Look at me, I'm still going on holiday & living my life as usual & NOBODY will stop me'. She's a nasty, sick, arrogant & thoroughly self entitled mutant. God, I wish they'd also revoked her passport as security to make sure she pay's the 40%.. She would be lost with holidays, vape & cock.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Talking of community services, wonder/wander how her volunteering’s going 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hadn’t seen that pic of kipper with the phone until I came on here, what a strange thing to be doing out in public, well anywhere but certainly not in public, I wonder why she done it. And that Bianca thinks she is so edgy and arty but she’s skanky too, I would be pissed off it I was in a restaurant eating and I caught sight of her kipper 🤢
KP is a narcissist who thrives on attention. I think she is so empty and unfeeling she will do anything to get it. She crossed the line into a sex offence with the phone, it's indecent exposure. That's why the stuff with F4J is worrying, she is always very sexual to shock and has no boundaries to who she exposes it to!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.