Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly how is this situation still not resolved regarding B & J 🤦🏽‍♀️😔 Virtually abandoned now by their useless Mum in name only, a drunk and ❄ addled mother at that, now chasing another young man, fake as it, she is running with this story, partying like an 18yo. The children left for days/weeks as she holidays without them, left with the corrupt social worker Lynne Rickwood, gee how this even a thing, how many red flags does anyone need. I know things take time, but these are clearly very damaged children now, this should have been actioned when the information about Rickwood was revealed.

It’s shocking, no matter how non compliant Skank is, how overwhelmed the services are, and I know how bad this is through my work, yet their poor father still waits.This is a complete failure in my eyes of safeguarding, those two children have been badly failed. It makes me sad to see that we can longer protect children from harm, when harm is clearly happening. I just find it so sad and depressing, the weeks slip by, her behaviour getting worse, now left with this Lynn woman, who is a disgrace to her former profession, f*cks sake, she was sacked for corruption, yet a father who loves them and had them for years, giving them a stable happy life, watches on powerless and having to pay a fortune to fight her in his quest to get them returned. It’s not hyperbole to say it’s nothing short of scandalous now, I just find it so grim how easily Skank has been able to do this 😔
100% Kylie. I really thought after LYNN RICKWOOD, BENT social worker situation was exposed, something positive would happen, but NO. Then the F4H statement - NO. Now the kids are just left with RICkWOOD. With AFP - (Hitler) is overseeing the situation (when she's not at the Frumpy Dumplings). Knowing SS's/authorities have let those kids down, think all stops would be pulled out to resolve the issue. KFP is unfit & barely there to see the kids. Kieran has had NO charges against him, so WHAT is going on? I know there's a pending custody case, but why aren't things being speeded up? I still believe she kidnapped those kids & we know she made false allegations against Kieran. WHY isn't anything done about those false allegations & persecution of KH either?

• Heart
Reactions: 60
She was staying with SFP at the time.
Disgraced sacked, social worker Lynne, their nanny, will be looking after them.
Is she a live in nanny DC? I thought she had kids of her own.

Reactions: 17
None of it makes any sense to me . I know from my own experience with my grandchild how awful it was watching a literal car crash. SWs believed everything the mum was telling them and I was viewed as the interfering grandparent. Even the school were complicit, I called them and said the child was being picked up by someone who was very very drunk and could they speak to the adult before handing over the child (she was 5), they didn’t bother because of Covid ! (2020). I had to take matters into my own hands and ask for a welfare check when I knew mum was totally wasted. Child was removed immediately by police (3rd time and thankfully final time). If was the hardest thing I’ve ever done but kids come first, it seems that’s a motto that these Govt depts ignore.
I’ve been in a similar position to you. It’s an uphill battle and yes, grandparents are dismissed, but being persistent pays off. Well done, you have done your job, it’s a shame other government departments don’t do theirs!
---
100% Kylie. I really thought after LYNN RICKWOOD, BENT social worker situation was exposed, something positive would happen, but NO. Then the F4H statement - NO. Now the kids are just left with RICkWOOD. With AFP - (Hitler) is overseeing the situation (when she's not at the Frumpy Dumplings). Knowing SS's/authorities have let those kids down, think all stops would be pulled out to resolve the issue. KFP is unfit & barely there to see the kids. Kieran has had NO charges against him, so WHAT is going on? I know there's a pending custody case, but why aren't things being speeded up? I still believe she kidnapped those kids & we know she made false allegations against Kieran. WHY isn't anything done about those false allegations & persecution of KH either?
If KP is not engaging, then things just take longer. Having LYNNE RICKWOOD DISMISSED SOCIAL WORKER, employed as her nanny actually helps KP in one way in that there is a responsible adult caring for the children whilst KP goes off and does her thing. It won’t end well for KP nor LYNNE RICKWOOD.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Does annoy me abit I must say that kh is still grifting freebies off her name keep some dignity man and keep your self off sm another vain man can’t help but keep relevant fir your kids sake keep low key
---
I’ve been in a similar position to you. It’s an uphill battle and yes, grandparents are dismissed, but being persistent pays off. Well done, you have done your job, it’s a shame other government departments don’t do theirs!
---

If KP is not engaging, then things just take longer. Having LYNNE RICKWOOD DISMISSED SOCIAL WORKER, employed as her nanny actually helps KP in one way in that there is a responsible adult caring for the children whilst KP goes off and does her thing. It won’t end well for KP nor LYNNE RICKWOOD.
Yes prove she can’t be trusted by lying for her

Reactions: 17
Honestly how is this situation still not resolved regarding B & J 🤦🏽‍♀️😔 Virtually abandoned now by their useless Mum in name only, a drunk and ❄ addled mother at that, now chasing another young man, fake as it, she is running with this story, partying like an 18yo. The children left for days/weeks as she holidays without them, left with the corrupt social worker Lynne Rickwood, gee how this even a thing, how many red flags does anyone need. I know things take time, but these are clearly very damaged children now, this should have been actioned when the information about Rickwood was revealed.

It’s shocking, no matter how non compliant Skank is, how overwhelmed the services are, and I know how bad this is through my work, yet their poor father still waits.This is a complete failure in my eyes of safeguarding, those two children have been badly failed. It makes me sad to see that we can longer protect children from harm, when harm is clearly happening. I just find it so sad and depressing, the weeks slip by, her behaviour getting worse, now left with this Lynn woman, who is a disgrace to her former profession, f*cks sake, she was sacked for corruption, yet a father who loves them and had them for years, giving them a stable happy life, watches on powerless and having to pay a fortune to fight her in his quest to get them returned. It’s not hyperbole to say it’s nothing short of scandalous now, I just find it so grim how easily Skank has been able to do this 😔
I genuinely think things are happening regarding the kids. She’s not been with them on her own for a long time. She’s distancing herself more and more and spending no time whatsoever with them. Their social media activity has stopped, she’s not taken them on holiday in a long time and there’s hardly been sight nor sound of them for weeks. I deffo think something has gone on. Hope they are able to see their daddy.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
None of it makes any sense to me . I know from my own experience with my grandchild how awful it was watching a literal car crash. SWs believed everything the mum was telling them and I was viewed as the interfering grandparent. Even the school were complicit, I called them and said the child was being picked up by someone who was very very drunk and could they speak to the adult before handing over the child (she was 5), they didn’t bother because of Covid ! (2020). I had to take matters into my own hands and ask for a welfare check when I knew mum was totally wasted. Child was removed immediately by police (3rd time and thankfully final time). If was the hardest thing I’ve ever done but kids come first, it seems that’s a motto that these Govt depts ignore.
Speaking as an (recovering) alcoholic mother, even though it was the hard thing to do, you did absolutely the right thing. If anyone suspects a parent/carer is unfit through drink or drugs the police are best because they can take the child into protective custody under an emergency protection order and get them to safety. This will then trigger SW to investigate whether it’s a one-off or regular occurrence (it will be obvious which). Of course skank has the hired help so this wouldn’t be of use with her. It’s so frustrating that she has these enablers who are prolonging the children’s’ suffering. Why does she keep those kids, she never even bloody sees them?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Didnt Angelina Jolie and her ex husband (not Brad), the other one, involve blood somehow in their sex life 🤔
Yeah Billy Bob Thornton. They used to wear vials of each others blood round their necks. Sure Megan Fox was saying similar about her and MGK. I’m not really bothered what two consenting adults get up to in private. I’d put money on KFP room being covered in blood was nosebleeds from the Coke. When Charles Drury sold his story he said she was constantly on it all night. He’d wake up and she’s still be awake off her tits snorting.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
She was staying with SFP at the time.
Disgraced sacked, social worker Lynne, their nanny, will be looking after them.
Do you think Jess, dim lynne rocketed bent social worker and the gardener will be happy she’s going to cut their pay by 40% 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just cannot understand what the corrupt social worker turned nanny must be thinking day in day out now , seeing the real side of KP and her daily activities , especially the latest boyfriend on the scene , possible meeting the kids and them seeing their mum with yet another man after only recently seeing their mum break up with CW at Xmas time …. Surely with her training and her own role as a mother she must be having second d thoughts about her life choices ! She will be at home with the kids all day whilst mum out gallivanting , not working ‘ most families have a nanny because parents are out at work long hours and need the wrap around child care , it’s not exactly normal to have a nanny so you can go get nails and hair done every day and go off out on dates and holidays with toy boy! She’s lost her job and reputation for what ? Even she won’t be seeing much of KP anymore , so just stick at home doing chores and school run etc in a half empty cold damp house , surely can’t be getting paid that much as KP really can’t have that much income to pay her as well !! So strange she is still on the scene
---
As usual, I don't trust F4J and Matt O'Connor. They shouldn't have used a photo of Bunny ESPECIALLY as DC said Kieran is not happy with F4J statements since he cut ties with them.
They don’t even spell J name correctly !!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They don’t even spell J name correctly !!
Yes noticed that. I don't think they give a hoot about the poor kids. They just want a public fight with KP (who I hate obvs). KH was hoodwinked too by them, it seems

Remember PP Fencing didn't spell Jett's name correctly either! Some granddad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Didnt Angelina Jolie and her ex husband (not Brad), the other one, involve blood somehow in their sex life 🤔
Yes and I think I read somewhere that she wore a phial of his blood around her neck.
---
I genuinely think things are happening regarding the kids. She’s not been with them on her own for a long time. She’s distancing herself more and more and spending no time whatsoever with them. Their social media activity has stopped, she’s not taken them on holiday in a long time and there’s hardly been sight nor sound of them for weeks. I deffo think something has gone on. Hope they are able to see their daddy.
I agree. I think regular contact between Bunny and KH is happening and away from MM, so no interference from the gobby one. I would also like to think that Jett is at least talking to him by phone or facetime etc from time to time. I think their return has to transition slowly, so as not to cause them more emotional harm or distress. I truly think this is happening and knowing she can't defy this order (I don't officially know that there is one but I suspect so in terms on contact), she is washing her hands of the situation. Ironically her having this new egg, fake or not is keeping them away from her toxicity and manipulation. This may well be giving them the space they need to 'breathe' and see more of dad.
---
Even on the BBC news now
This is great! She can keep on running but she can no longer hide!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Called it, within an hour of me posting that nothing will have changed for her after yesterday’s court hearing she posts this…

IMG_7475.jpeg

Just two fingers up to everyone, especially us, she will be smirking away, she’s feeling extra cocky today, she isn’t going to stop spending, she’s thinks she’s untouchable. No one so far has curbed her extravagant lifestyle, she still has the kids after 16 months now, she gives zero f*cks about being caught, and facing accountability, as everyone can see by this post.

Oh well, at least she’s trying to take herself down by her on hand, I still think the surgeries, very bad surgery diet, the drinking, the ❄, the addition to vaping, and no exercise will be taking a toll on her health at 45. I seriously believe her health will fail badly on her this year, she’s in sniper‘s alley with her health, you won’t be so cocky when that happens Skank.

@Dollylovesshoes we need a bigger pot, it’s a bit of a thing these days 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

I’m feeling I need a stake today…

200.gif

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I bet frumpcunt mentions this in her posts.bleep.

Dumpling doesn't live in a great part of town., A terraced house that sits straight on pavement, no front garden. And I bet Dolly you won't believe what colour the house is painted :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Called it, within an hour of me posting that nothing will have changed for her after yesterday’s court hearing she posts this…

View attachment 2788979

Just two fingers up to everyone, especially us, she will be smirking away, she’s feeling extra cocky today, she isn’t going to stop spending, she’s thinks she’s untouchable. No one so far has curbed her extravagant lifestyle, she still has the kids after 16 months now, she gives zero f*cks about being caught, and facing accountability, as everyone can see by this post.

Oh well, at least she’s trying to take herself down by her on hand, I still think the surgeries, very bad surgery diet, the drinking, the ❄, the addition to vaping, and no exercise will be taking a toll on her health at 45. I seriously believe her health will fail badly on her this year, she’s in sniper‘s alley with her health, you won’t be so cocky when that happens Skank.

View attachment 2788993
bleeping old vaped up druggie bleep,Evil bleep..trying to sort out massive Pisspot,Dolly will fill it up to the top.Skank She really is a narc nasty butchered bleep.😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

View attachment 2788979

View attachment 2788993
So this makes me think that this is a 'business' trip with fake egg to *ahem* make some deliveries or indulge in some dodgy dealing in order to release more case or pay back a drug debt. If her cash is being strapped, she is going to make it somewhere else. Ohh she is definitely on the slide now! Her days are definitely numbered. On a brighter side - the more days with her away from those children will be a happy release for them.
She is just throwing a tantrum because all of her secrets are coming out slowly. Stubborn denial isn't going to make it go away.
It is frustrating and maddening, but it will come down on her sooner than she thinks. Most media posts are negative about her now and now that the BBC is reporting her bankruptcy as well, news is reaching more people and her bubble is well and truly burst.

Reactions: 37
What they mean with that blurb (especially when dealing with the skank) is that every single image is a bleeping LIE!
Filtered to hell and beyond, bearing no resemblence to Reality
imagine having surgery to look better and still having to use a filter

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Dumpling doesn't live in a great part of town., A terraced house that sits straight on pavement, no front garden. And I bet Dolly you won't believe what colour the house is painted :rolleyes:
Is it possible, and I'm just guessing here, that Frumples house is possibly painted beige....?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.