Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s isn’t correct. If a person has high value assets or owns a property, they can’t be transferred without probate. If your spouse is alive you still have to comply with probate.
I’ve just had to apply for a grant of probate as executor of my uncle’s will, my aunt is still alive but because he had more than £5000 in premium bonds in his name, ns&i have asked for a grant of probate to transfer them into her name. Apparently, if it is the policy of a financial institution to ask for it you have to provide it. 16 week wait as well!

The solicitor’s advice was ‘try to avoid it’ because there’s no set rule

Reactions: 11
If she is taking requests, she could also be receiving payments vía Wishtender (although a few days ago their payment company changed, I can't remember who the new one is) or using crypto is also an option, I've got a couple of debit cards that are funded by my crypto but can be used in shops and online like a normal debit card.

Reactions: 13
Not directly skank related but thank you for keeping me entertained for the last couple of hours while I was waiting to see if my son got his first choice secondary school - the wait to get logged on was worse than waiting for news of her various trips to court or waiting for coal to spill the beans!!

First choice school sorted, just need some skank karma now for a perfect week!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
We know OF’s earns very little, she’ll just stop doing it. And as someone else said, she’ll stop using BackGrid. I’ve never heard anything so ridiculous. Hopefully the April hearing will tie her down & they’ll put something in place at long last, to restrict her spending & take % of everything to clear her debts & limit what she has to spend. Can our Schmooze make any sense of what happened today, or am I just being dense? 🙀🙈
If Kipper stops doing O.F. then IT can't claim to need the MM for her work can she!
---
She still has the PE in April and the HMRC hearing in March. The HMRC might just be to ‘make her bankrupt’ again
She’s got a busy couple of months financially. 👍
Things should really change for her once the PE has taken place.
What does PE refer to please? x
---
Taken 5 minutes after her silky blow dry. Will look like shite now
Is she in a funeral parlour?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh thanks Helena,I’m really thick as tit about drugs etc,why would there be blood?hence me saying something more than ❄Could there be another reason at all?
Bloody nose? ❄ can give you nosebleeds. Get a bad one and you can get a fair old mess.

Reactions: 15
Can someone explain to me how Backgrid works? Is a photo opp set up by KFP, Backgrid take the pictures, sell them on and split the proceeds between themselves and KFP and what would a typical photo sell for?
Backgrid are an agency where you sell them your pictures to who then pass to relevant media outlets ..
So whenever she met rymi you knew there would be a surge in Backgrid pics.
Especially when she has sold pictures in her house grounds, garden she would get an of her enablers to take them and then upload to backgrid as a contributior. Basically every media pic past few years not many pap shots but her enabling clampets in league with her

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Backgrid are an agency where you sell them your pictures to who then pass to relevant media outlets ..
So whenever she met rymi you knew there would be a surge in Backgrid pics.
Especially when she has sold pictures in her house grounds, garden she would get an of her enablers to take them and then upload to backgrid as a contributior. Basically every media pic past few years not many pap shots but her enabling clampets in league with her
She coined abit in with her ‘bin’ pics.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Back Grid UK - as they say, are the 'World's Premier Celebrity News Agency' that the photogs sell the pictures to. I doubt they would want to get caught up in all her problems as it won't look good for them. As they say -

Quality
Every photo and video in our archive goes through a rigorous editing and quality control process. The result is content that is visually stunning, editorially appealing and ready to be published.
What they mean with that blurb (especially when dealing with the skank) is that every single image is a bleeping LIE!
Filtered to hell and beyond, bearing no resemblence to Reality

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not directly skank related but thank you for keeping me entertained for the last couple of hours while I was waiting to see if my son got his first choice secondary school - the wait to get logged on was worse than waiting for news of her various trips to court or waiting for coal to spill the beans!!

First choice school sorted, just need some skank karma now for a perfect week!!
Same here ! Got email 1am to confirm school choice ! I bet KP wouldn’t be so stressed or concerned about her kids school choices , would be the last thing on her mind !

Reactions: 25
More fence graffiti expected? 😅
---

I would guess it's more private messages and requests like Kuntona does. She probably does any old filth for a chunk of money or gifts sent to her. Sometimes they have wishlists for people to send them stuff. If she requested designer bags or shoes she could get one of her minions to sell them for her.
Yes KK is basically like an online prossie. She earns most of the cash from 'private' messages & I've been told some really shocking stuff. Well, her obese mother was a prostitute & that's the life KK knows. Her pretend partner Ryan, involved in much of what goes on. Basically he;s like her 'pimp' I believe. She's come out with many hard luck stories about her early life, but KK is no different to her mother. Another one, who took coke in front of kids ( on film by Croft). And in spite of the filmed TV show, that revealed the awful way those poor kids were raised, she kept them, same as KFP. Knowing KFP, I just can't see her doing 'filth' online. Also she's too arrogant & lazy to do it. I think KFP has her finger's in MANY illegal financial activities though. I assume at the moment, she's living off the pantomime cash & the Backgrid pictures & stories about LegoBoy. Hopefully March/April's BH will tailor her spending & the Trustees/Official Receivers will put in place something to limit her income. She'll still find ways though, to earn cash in hand, but it's going to be hard for her to 'fiddle' if she's extravagant, as questions (hopefully) will be asked as to where the money is coming from. Her keeping MM, is like a noose around her neck, as well. The bills alone are huge, which will be a large chunk of money each month. The place is decaying & falling apart around her. To her it's just the status of owning a 8-9 bed house, with stables.
I also think she'll be answerable, IF all of a sudden OF, Backgrid etc money suddenly stops, because she has to pay over 40%. But, I really can't see OF earns her much anyway. Trustee's will need to monitor her activities very closely. Can't wait to see what her next court case will be. 2024 is already proving to be another fantastic year for her:poop::m🤣.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Bet backgrid decide forget it she’s a has been ,not worth all the hassle what goes with it they will just drop her to much hassle and falling over bins 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Judge Catherine Burton said in a hearing at the Rolls Building, London: “A significant aspect of Ms Price’s failure to cooperate has been her failure to provide full details of her income, which comes from various sources.”

Katie has failed to appear at the hearings but is due to face questions about her finances in April.

Judge Burton said: “She failed to avail herself of that opportunity”

She added: “She has given no reason to explain why she is no longer in the position to meet the Voluntary Arrangement.”

She boasted last year to have made thousands on adult site Only Fans since 2022.

Hitting out at rumours she had only made £150, she said: “Do you think someone who’s been doing that career for 25 years is only going to make £150?

“Maybe put a couple more zeros on that.”

I LOVE IT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.