Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening all thanks for voting for the thread title.❤
See the enabling complicit fame hungry sink boy is at it again posting cryptic crap to stay relevant and let skank know he's single and available to run back at any time, BH tomorrow not holding my breath for a bit of good news nothing will happen again, jeyda and slymi fat little duck Rymi will no doubt have books cooked to hand over but will be interesting to see just how much skank earns from OF because if the money is more than subscriber numbers skanks been doing extras and then Backgrid it'll be interesting to see who's bank accounts that money is paid into because that could open a can of worms for the clan, sink boy, Jeyda and slymi fat little duck Rymi if they've been selling pictures for skank and shes received any of it. Skank might be actually at Pricey Towers tonight for the first time in 2 weeks if she's got to get ready for an appearance at the BH tomorrow.😎

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Stumbled across this on FB.
64 comments full of praise and admiration for her.
It shows that all her lies over the years have been accepted without question by a section of society and there's nothing that will change their minds.

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet the braindead ⬇
Can someone translate please .... Im usually quite good at deciphering ` stupid ` ....... but this has got me stumped!! ...... It clearly shows the ` calibre ` of her ` fans ` 👉👉 POND LIFE 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Really early title contender #362 Pricey is off to court again, will she bring the new Prince Chow Mein?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Bit busy, but here’s a quick recap of the last thread, it’s hotting up for Madam, and not in a good way 😈

Basically, this happened. There were absolute scenes as videos, photos and comments from Skank and Chloe’s appearance at the Neath club night last Saturday were revealed.
View attachment 2785678View attachment 2785680

Mayhem at the club was exposed by secret undercover Tattle reporters @JaynieDay and @MrJayneDay as they filmed a few superb videos, showing Skank on stage singing atrociously (always a given 🤦🏽‍♀️😁) and trying to cajole the young crowd into pervy interactions including spitting in each other’s mouths. As it descended into a drunken confused chaos, Skank was ushered off the stage by bouncers. Chloe was nowhere to be seen, staying well out of the unfolding mess.

The Red Tops picked up on the story and really nailed her. The Scum taste blood now….

View attachment 2785686

While Skank made an absolute twit of herself, Chloe looked like she wanted to be anywhere but in Neath.

View attachment 2785687

Skank is still pulling the strings with regard to the fake relationship, the incredibly dim Lego-headed Kryten, giving her a helping hand by posting a cryptic load of 💩 on IG.

Sweet lovin’ over cards in a pub on a Monday night, lover-boy Crawl now just a distant memory…

View attachment 2785691

Onward we go, a court case has appeared out of nowhere, happening tomorrow, the podcast is also due out on Thursday, where I’m sure all these exciting stories will be fully explained as Edna chuckles away, gonna be a good one @DC16 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 and we await the OK magazine article where Skank tells us how she has found her “Prince Charming”….will he accompany her to court tomorrow 🤔 😁

View attachment 2785701
Oh @SmillieKylie - just wetting myself at this... Bloody brilliant.

1709146946870.png

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Am I the only one thinking please no posting of judges or those involved in the hearing tomorrow. It was chaos last time 🙈 just let it go ahead, no attempt at attending, no concerns at the judge - let it happen and then it’s free game.

• Heart
Reactions: 95
Bit busy, but here’s a quick recap of the last thread, it’s hotting up for Madam, and not in a good way 😈

Basically, this happened. There were absolute scenes as videos, photos and comments from Skank and Chloe’s appearance at the Neath club night last Saturday were revealed.
View attachment 2785678View attachment 2785680

Mayhem at the club was exposed by secret undercover Tattle reporters @JaynieDay and @MrJayneDay as they filmed a few superb videos, showing Skank on stage singing atrociously (always a given 🤦🏽‍♀️😁) and trying to cajole the young crowd into pervy interactions including spitting in each other’s mouths. As it descended into a drunken confused chaos, Skank was ushered off the stage by bouncers. Chloe was nowhere to be seen, staying well out of the unfolding mess.

The Red Tops picked up on the story and really nailed her. The Scum taste blood now….

View attachment 2785686

While Skank made an absolute twit of herself, Chloe looked like she wanted to be anywhere but in Neath.

View attachment 2785687

Skank is still pulling the strings with regard to the fake relationship, the incredibly dim Lego-headed Kryten, giving her a helping hand by posting a cryptic load of 💩 on IG.

Sweet lovin’ over cards in a pub on a Monday night, lover-boy Crawl now just a distant memory…

View attachment 2785691

Onward we go, a court case has appeared out of nowhere, happening tomorrow, the podcast is also due out on Thursday, where I’m sure all these exciting stories will be fully explained as Edna chuckles away, gonna be a good one @DC16 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 and we await the OK magazine article where Skank tells us how she has found her “Prince Charming”….will he accompany her to court tomorrow 🤔 😁

View attachment 2785701
Thank you @SmillieKylie for the perfect recap as always.

This BH stuff has fried my brain now, I'm confused with it all.
I need an idiot's Guide now to keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Evening all thanks for voting for the thread title.❤
See the enabling complicit fame hungry sink boy is at it again posting cryptic crap to stay relevant and let skank know he's single and available to run back at any time, BH tomorrow not holding my breath for a bit of good news nothing will happen again, jeyda and slymi fat little duck Rymi will no doubt have books cooked to hand over but will be interesting to see just how much skank earns from OF because if the money is more than subscriber numbers skanks been doing extras and then Backgrid it'll be interesting to see who's bank accounts that money is paid into because that could open a can of worms for the clan, sink boy, Jeyda and slymi fat little duck Rymi if they've been selling pictures for skank and shes received any of it. Skank might be actually at Pricey Towers tonight for the first time in 2 weeks if she's got to get ready for an appearance at the BH tomorrow.😎
I don’t think they will throw themselves under the bus for her. If they’ve any sense, they would have been keeping their own records clean, knowing that they would have to show them at some point. Pretty sure hers won’t match theirs and then it might be time for it go criminal.

Reactions: 36
Maybe this hearing is just an administrative type thing? Michelle Mills and Hasib Howlader are 'office holders' who deal with hundreds and hundreds of cases at the insolvency court. Maybe it's nothing exciting, I will slap my own wrist and stop being optimistic 😑

Screen Shot 2024-02-28 at 19.07.43.png

Reactions: 16
Maybe this hearing is just an administrative type thing? Michelle Mills and Hasib Howlader are 'office holders' who deal with hundreds and hundreds of cases at the insolvency court. Maybe it's nothing exciting, I will slap my own wrist and stop being optimistic 😑

View attachment 2785739
Not sure Hasib is involved anymore, Parker Getty are listed on her record.
IMG_1861.jpeg

Reactions: 23
Interesting list of Respondents....

View attachment 2785591

"The official receiver can apply to the court for the examination in private of a wide range of persons involved in, or connected with, a bankruptcy or a winding up. These examinations are commonly referred to as private examinations and the rules refer to the subject of the examination as "the respondent".
Darth won't be hap
Interesting list of Respondents....

View attachment 2785591

"The official receiver can apply to the court for the examination in private of a wide range of persons involved in, or connected with, a bankruptcy or a winding up. These examinations are commonly referred to as private examinations and the rules refer to the subject of the examination as "the respondent".
Darth won't be happy 🤣🤣 Is RM slimi rhymi ? .... this should be fun ... which one will throw the others under the bus first 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Wonder if JJ is ready to do his pap walk to the Rolls Building with her, if she has to attend that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wonder if JJ is ready to do his pap walk to the Rolls Building with her, if she has to attend that is.
lol, someone has to hold her hand while she addresses the paps with ‘SUCK MY DICK’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The only Judge Burton I can find dealing with insolvency is female.
Yes I saw that too. Maybe a female will be harder on her than male? Amanda Kelly certainly would have been!
---
I found this about 2 bankruptcies happening at once. It looks like the law prefers there to only be one at once. So maybe this hearing is for one creditor to declare they support the other one going ahead?

View attachment 2785643

View attachment 2785646

https://www.33bedfordrow.co.uk/insi...bstitution-r1027-and-change-of-carriage-r1029
So perhaps this latest court date is for the two cases to be amalgamated then? Is that what that means? Also what does Bankruptcy Application mean? Isn't she already bankrupt? We need @Schmooze back to give us some inside guidance!
---
That vape is super glued in her hand…

View attachment 2785681
Where is that? Those buildings don't look very British! Was this in that ski resort?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.