Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im suprised the skin hasnt split must be very thin and loads of scar tissue from so many boob jobs if she had them reduced they would have to cut off a mountain of skin 🤢🤢🤢 i remember years ago when she was in Celebrity Big Brother shed just had a boob job and it split and the implant was hanging out and she said it stank from an infection she is a proper minging dirty witch and also when she had one of her facelifts KH was having to clean up her infections what bloke wants to do that seriously
If they took out her implants the skin would hang like two ancient scrotums after a total testectomy. Fancy that lads? Sexy enough for you?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I'm off tomorrow so will be available all day to monitor if I can what's going on.
Is anyone able to show me what I need to be checking to see any court progress/updates etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Slightly related to the Skanky one. Kanye's bird has been flashing her bits in public and there's debate about whether she could be prosecuted. Same thing KP has done over the years and worse by sticking a Nokia up her crevice in public. Comments are not sympathetic, saying they should be on a register or she should be in a mental health ward!

Screen Shot 2024-02-28 at 20.15.07.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Slightly related to the Skanky one. Kanye's bird has been flashing her bits in public and there's debate about whether she could be prosecuted. Same thing KP has done over the years and worse by sticking a Nokia up her crevice in public. Comments are not sympathetic, saying they should be on a register or she should be in a mental health ward!

View attachment 2785926
Fuckin hell.Hope she has a supply of Canesten.Itchy minge or what(n)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The Neath hotel posted this below, then had to limit comments and delete most of them as they were so bad 🤦🏽‍♀️😁They‘ve left a couple up from the #BeKind fans though.

When will people learn that any support for Skank, or using her as promotion will generate an immense amount of negativity. She is hated, and for good reasons, a drunk driver, a bankrupt not paying her debts, yet living a millionaire lifestyle, has stolen her two youngest children from their father and refused him access to them, her behaviour in public is abhorrent, a washed-up has-been, still trying to live off her celebrity status 20 years ago. A foul-mouthed drunk and ❄ addled waste of space, more and more members of the public are seeing this, yet still we get this support of her, a support that will just bring you condemnation. Read the headlines people, you do not want to be associated with this woeful human, heavy criticism comes with her in abundance now, you gonna get badly burnt on SM 🤦🏽‍♀️

Gee, still these companies, organisations, clubs, hotels etc just don’t get it, and are surprised by the bad publicity she will bring them. I guess everyone is just a Troll though, not telling it as it is 🤦🏽‍♀️

IMG_7320.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Woohoo, I love it. Who'd have thought that I'd be posting my 1000th post on BH eve.

Hopefully this is the route to criminal investigations. I love it!!
What an accolade Aimless, you time that so well.

congratulation 🎉🥳🥂🍾🎊🙌👏
---
Stubbed her toe ... needs emergency surgery because no one has ever seen a toe as badly stubbed in the history of the universe ... oh, and the injury is 'life changing'
Junior is out, he’s been out now for 4 years. All of a sudden she is worried and can’t attend as she needs to look for him. 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
@MrJayneDay and @JaynieDay your video and photos have made the Mail now, and comments are open. You really should be getting paid for doing all this work for the press ❤
And getting thoroughly slated in the comments! I finally watched the video and I am gobsmacked that security took so long to get them all off stage and her out of it! It was clearly getting out of control. Apart from one women who clearly did not want to get off the stage, the others only wanted to be up there to get photos. I didn't see anyone willing to do the spitting at all. Chloe must have been mortified at it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The state of her boob 😳
The state of her altogether! Definite state of delusion there if she actually think she still look as good as she did 20 years ago. We all age, but the rest of us make the best of what we have as we age and take pride in ourselves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm off tomorrow so will be available all day to monitor if I can what's going on.
Is anyone able to show me what I need to be checking to see any court progress/updates etc.
Ironically, I have a very long hair appointment tomorrow (although it’s 12 weeks since my last one).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.