Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stumbled across this on FB.
64 comments full of praise and admiration for her.
It shows that all her lies over the years have been accepted without question by a section of society and there's nothing that will change their minds.

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet the braindead ⬇

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Ooh just in time for the new thread.

I LOVE IT!!!!
Interesting list of Respondents....

1709143073270.png

"The official receiver can apply to the court for the examination in private of a wide range of persons involved in, or connected with, a bankruptcy or a winding up. These examinations are commonly referred to as private examinations and the rules refer to the subject of the examination as "the respondent".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It shows that all her lies over the years have been accepted without question by a section of society and there's nothing that will change their minds.

Looking at the grammar I wouldn't be surprised if she had written that herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Typical chavvy type writing ✍ ✍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder what the penalty will be for non appearance? @DC16 can you comment?
Doesn’t look as though it is a public examination and if she didn’t show for that, they would arrest her.
Not sure what this is for, I presume the press will be there, with a bit of luck with the hiding of assets, (pink car) maybe it will go in a criminal direction. It says bankruptcy application on the court listings.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.