Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not sure if has been posted before but just saw this

RM SOCIAL LIMITED
Company number 15423054
Follow this company File for this company
Filter officers
Filter officersCurrent officers
Officers:2 officers / 0 resignations
ETHERINGTON, Chloe West

Correspondence addressT I Accountancy Ltd, 74, Duke Street, Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria, United Kingdom, LA14 1RX
Role ACTIVEDirectorDate of birthAugust 1995Appointed on18 January 2024
NationalityBritishCountry of residenceUnited KingdomOccupationDirector

MIRA, Ryan Thomas
Correspondence addressT I Accountancy Ltd, 74, Duke Street, Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria, United Kingdom, LA14 1RX
Role ACTIVEDirectorDate of birthJuly 1995Appointed on18 January 2024
NationalityBritishCountry of residenceUnited KingdomOccupationDirector

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Wonder if JJ is ready to do his pap walk to the Rolls Building with her, if she has to attend that is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Looking at the list of respondents, I assume it is for them to provide proof of what they’ve each paid her. She’s fucked. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
He's back with a big ol' Cigar stop teasing us Crawl, what are you celebrating ? Maybe a big payment from a tell all interview. I know wishful thinking, still scared of her then 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Doesn’t look as though it is a public examination and if she didn’t show for that, they would arrest her.
Not sure what this is for, I presume the press will be there, with a bit of luck with the hiding of assets, (pink car) maybe it will go in a criminal direction. It says bankruptcy application on the court listings.
Thank you, as always, for your direction. KFP will get that karma truck soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you, as always, for your direction. KFP will get that karma truck soon.
Or as HBF said, maybe HMRC are going to take the lead 🤷🏻‍♀️
Plus I would think they would need a full day in court for any kind of public hearing, especially if she hasn’t cooperated.

Reactions: 47
I sincerely hope this is the Michelle Mills listed on the case. I found someone matching her name reviewing some UK software that helps Investigators analyse people's transactions ( including hidden ones and ones before bankruptcy) ! Looks like this Michelle Mills investigates people and presents what she finds to court.

Screen Shot 2024-02-28 at 18.39.07.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-28 at 18.38.42.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-28 at 18.41.30.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
There’s also this one from 2018, must of been when she started the IVA, then defaulted, but this is HMRC too
IMG_1859.png

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Bit busy, but here’s a quick recap of the last thread, it’s hotting up for Madam, and not in a good way 😈

Basically, this happened. There were absolute scenes as videos, photos and comments from Skank and Chloe’s appearance at the Neath club night last Saturday were revealed.
34307372-8CC0-4320-BE1D-1E685FF8C5B1.jpeg
992A5C01-EED7-4D59-97A5-F6F28B56B163.jpeg

Mayhem at the club was exposed by secret undercover Tattle reporters @JaynieDay and @MrJayneDay as they filmed a few superb videos, showing Skank on stage singing atrociously (always a given 🤦🏽‍♀️😁) and trying to cajole the young crowd into pervy interactions including spitting in each other’s mouths. As it descended into a drunken confused chaos, Skank was ushered off the stage by bouncers. Chloe was nowhere to be seen, staying well out of the unfolding mess.

The Red Tops picked up on the story and really nailed her. The Scum taste blood now….

IMG_7270.jpeg

While Skank made an absolute twit of herself, Chloe looked like she wanted to be anywhere but in Neath.

1A3F79C2-D20E-421C-8116-6A027D280559.jpeg

Skank is still pulling the strings with regard to the fake relationship, the incredibly dim Lego-headed Kryten, giving her a helping hand by posting a cryptic load of 💩 on IG.

Sweet lovin’ over cards in a pub on a Monday night, lover-boy Crawl now just a distant memory…

26C792D5-9D24-41B7-AA86-C74A275B9719.jpeg

Onward we go, a court case has appeared out of nowhere, happening tomorrow, the podcast is also due out on Thursday, where I’m sure all these exciting stories will be fully explained as Edna chuckles away, gonna be a good one @DC16 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 and we await the OK magazine article where Skank tells us how she has found her “Prince Charming”….will he accompany her to court tomorrow 🤔 😁

1F83DCB7-3D91-4288-A13A-A75C4D6C1451.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.