Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I saw that too. Maybe a female will be harder on her than male? Amanda Kelly certainly would have been!
---

So perhaps this latest court date is for the two cases to be amalgamated then? Is that what that means? Also what does Bankruptcy Application mean? Isn't she already bankrupt? We need @Schmooze back to give us some inside guidance!
Yes, come back Schmooze. I can only think the latest HMRC announcement and this court date are connected but not sure how. I would love to think her house is being divvied up finally or it's turning criminal but maybe not.

Reactions: 27
Does she have to attend tomorrow?
Doubt it, this is Skanky we're talking about. She doesn't have to do anything that the rest of us have to do if we fell behind in 2 months TV licence or a month's rent or mortgage.
She can just spend spend spend, treat her kids as weapons, and drive around with no licence and insurance, and holiday as much as she wants while dumping her kids with anyone.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Bit busy, but here’s a quick recap of the last thread, it’s hotting up for Madam, and not in a good way 😈

Basically, this happened. There were absolute scenes as videos, photos and comments from Skank and Chloe’s appearance at the Neath club night last Saturday were revealed.
View attachment 2785678View attachment 2785680

Mayhem at the club was exposed by secret undercover Tattle reporters @JaynieDay and @MrJayneDay as they filmed a few superb videos, showing Skank on stage singing atrociously (always a given 🤦🏽‍♀️😁) and trying to cajole the young crowd into pervy interactions including spitting in each other’s mouths. As it descended into a drunken confused chaos, Skank was ushered off the stage by bouncers. Chloe was nowhere to be seen, staying well out of the unfolding mess.

The Red Tops picked up on the story and really nailed her. The Scum taste blood now….

View attachment 2785686

While Skank made an absolute twit of herself, Chloe looked like she wanted to be anywhere but in Neath.

View attachment 2785687

Skank is still pulling the strings with regard to the fake relationship, the incredibly dim Lego-headed Kryten, giving her a helping hand by posting a cryptic load of 💩 on IG.

Sweet lovin’ over cards in a pub on a Monday night, lover-boy Crawl now just a distant memory…

View attachment 2785691

Onward we go, a court case has appeared out of nowhere, happening tomorrow, the podcast is also due out on Thursday, where I’m sure all these exciting stories will be fully explained as Edna chuckles away, gonna be a good one @DC16 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 and we await the OK magazine article where Skank tells us how she has found her “Prince Charming”….will he accompany her to court tomorrow 🤔 😁

View attachment 2785701
Those Neath lads n lasses were slow to get up on stage, but faster getting off again. The lad with 'Colombia' on the back of his tee-shirt led the mass exodus with a nose-dive (ironically) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I did wonder was it one of the clan at the time
I think it definitely was….they made a big song and dance about the fact they were going to log in…..then when it all went to tit made another big song and dance about someone impersonating them and ‘it wasn’t me guv’! Then not been seen since Nov last year…..definitely either a 🙊 or one of the obnoxious enabling clan cunts 😡

Reactions: 26
I think it definitely was….they made a big song and dance about the fact they were going to log in…..then when it all went to tit made another big song and dance about someone impersonating them and ‘it wasn’t me guv’! Then not been seen since Nov last year…..definitely either a 🙊 or one of the obnoxious enabling clan cunts 😡
So IF she has to go what excuse will she use to not attend

Reactions: 13
Judge Burton is one of the head insolvency judges. So the fact she is involved could be significant.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
@MrJayneDay and @JaynieDay your video and photos have made the Mail now, and comments are open. You really should be getting paid for doing all this work for the press ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
For some women, the onset of the menopause leads to an increase in breast size. Price‘s left boob seems even bigger than before, so perhaps that is what‘s happening? They look so hard and high up - nearly up to her neck! She’s got no one to blame but herself for the freak show she’s become. And no, Katie, I’m not remotely jealous of any aspect of your life!
Im amazed she gets ANY clothes to fit her very odd shape lol as you say the tits are up under her chin does she even wear a bra ffs ive got a nasty picture of her ragged off posing 🤢🤢🤢🤢 cant be a pretty sight

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Woohoo, I love it. Who'd have thought that I'd be posting my 1000th post on BH eve.

Hopefully this is the route to criminal investigations. I love it!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Well I guess that happens to normal women with normal breast tissue but I doubt she's got much actual breast tissue left, I think poor Phil and Grant are basically skin stretched over two balloons.
Im suprised the skin hasnt split must be very thin and loads of scar tissue from so many boob jobs if she had them reduced they would have to cut off a mountain of skin 🤢🤢🤢 i remember years ago when she was in Celebrity Big Brother shed just had a boob job and it split and the implant was hanging out and she said it stank from an infection she is a proper minging dirty witch and also when she had one of her facelifts KH was having to clean up her infections what bloke wants to do that seriously

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Look what comes up on the DM when you search Katie Price. It must be something to do with logging people's searches and finding them similar subjects!

Screen Shot 2024-02-28 at 20.01.32.png

and.....

Screen Shot 2024-02-28 at 20.03.41.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So IF she has to go what excuse will she use to not attend
Stubbed her toe ... needs emergency surgery because no one has ever seen a toe as badly stubbed in the history of the universe ... oh, and the injury is 'life changing'

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Im amazed she gets ANY clothes to fit her very odd shape lol as you say the tits are up under her chin does she even wear a bra ffs ive got a nasty picture of her ragged off posing 🤢🤢🤢🤢 cant be a pretty sight
Thats why all the jybother tit fits size 8 to 22 ... STRETCHY AS FK

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.