Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren't you not meant to drink if you suffer from ADHD? Especially the worst a Dr has ever seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Krytens well and truly fucked if he needs any immediate medical help or his meds with only skank to help, skank will make sure before he's tended to there's a pap taking pictures and the story of her panic, concern and heroic help she gave him is sold to the highest bidder just like she did with H's when the ambulance was called. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Maybe thatโ€™s why sheโ€™s with him, to prove what an amazin paramedic she is ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is she actually still terminally ill now that she got the lung transplant? Maybe, in that COPD may eventually kill her, but not in the medium term? I dunno what her prognosis is and can't make an educated guess.
She doesn't have COPD, she has IPF I believ, sorry if already answered I am catching up on thread ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 12
Aren't you not meant to drink if you suffer from ADHD? Especially the worst a Dr has ever seen!
Does she have an alcohol problem? Seriously, she seems to drink a lot and is unable to handle her drink. Not that I feel sorry for her, just curious

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That outfits done it for me all i want now is for the beautiful sex kitten Katie to tie me down call me dirty names while she spits on me and kicks me in the junk with those sparkly high heels on. ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
I think I spy the see-through plastic nips. She seems to have one tiny nostril....and in the dressing room before the grand reveal she looked like Les Dawson.

Screen Shot 2024-03-01 at 21.38.34.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-01 at 21.37.24.png

---
That outfits done it for me all i want now is for the beautiful sex kitten Katie to tie me down call me dirty names while she spits on me and kicks me in the junk with those sparkly high heels on. ๐Ÿ˜
Stanley! Don't you want her to sing at you too. Then it really would be degrading.
---
Does she have an alcohol problem? Seriously, she seems to drink a lot and is unable to handle her drink.
Course she bleedin' does, pope catholic, bear pooing in woods territory ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bet you were crying as you wrote that!๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 32
young lad that went to school with my kids died after a heavy night out - diabetic. Sad thing is, his family had gone abroad and by day 5 police had to break into the house and found him. They live with the thought that he may have been saved if theyโ€™d been at home.
Iโ€™m not even diabetic but I once went into a hypo the morning after a very heavy night of drinking back in my younger daysโ€ฆIโ€™m not proud of it and Iโ€™m so grateful for my now husband being there to ring an ambulance otherwise I might not be here right now. I couldnโ€™t open my eyes or move it was so terrifying.
So for him to be getting drunk is very worrying at this point, I sincerely hope he knows what heโ€™s doing

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Why doesn't she just get nipples tattooed on ? I've had a mastectomy and recon and had a 3d nipple tattoo, looks better than the real one. Oh yeah she has needle phobia ,silly me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She looked off her tits when she was singing HANNOW!!

Shaking like a shitting dog. She's defo on the snow even when she's lying round the hotel rooms

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.