Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, Carl has been a disappointment hasn't he? He's not going to spill anything about the bleep bleep, he's got too much to lose I reckon.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Speaking as someone from a theatrical family the London palladium was once a goal for great truly talented variety performers .. it sadly died long ago...beautiful and victorian,
but, not a big auditorium ... how sad that it has come to this
---
Some things never change … found this from 2009!
Katie Price? She makes me sick says lingerie boss

LINGERIE tycoon Michelle Mone has launched an astonishing outburst against Katie Price, accusing the Jungle celebrity of abusing junior staff with a four-letter tirade.
The Ultimo bra boss was so outraged by Price’s alleged treatment of one woman, she sacked the model just five hours into a year-long contract.

Ms Mone said she had kept silent over the incident in 2005 but after seeing Price swim into the I’m a Celebrity… campsite she could hold her tongue no longer.

Writing on her Facebook webpage, the Scottish businesswoman said: “I haven’t spoken about this but she makes me sick.

“Four years ago, one of my junior marketing girls was fitting her. She was so nervous and she made a mistake. Jordan turned round and called her the C-word. That’s why she lasted five hours.”

Former model Ms Mone added: “Jordan has run out of ideas and is scraping the barrel to try to convince all of us again that she is caring and loving. No respect, not a nice person, stay in the jungle and do us all a favour. That’s why I have spoken out this time. From a close source, she is apparently being paid £400,000 to try to con us all again.
Then she pulled her master stroke and conned PA
---
Didn't skank slag off Emily Atack on the podcast she did with her. Just seems strange no ones advertised or mentioned the fact the supremum top model reality star and world famous singer skank is going to appear tonight unless their frightened if they did they wouldn't sell any tickets. 🤣
Perhaps because Kipper is NOT the headline guest as far as they are concerned ... the Hms Kipper is sinking ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Speaking as someone from a theatrical family the London palladium was once a goal for great truly talented variety performers .. it sadly died long ago...beautiful and victorian,
but, not a big auditorium ... how sad that it has come to this
---

Then she pulled her master stroke and conned PA
---

Perhaps because Kipper is NOT the headline guest as far as they are concerned ... the Hms Kipper is sinking ...
But you just know that's not how skank will see it,, this 10 minute guest slot on someone elses podcast show will turn out to be skanks triumphant sellout and singing extravaganza showcasing her talent. Skank will make sure it's assumed by press and fans that it was her show and she was headline. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
JJ’s live on TT pissed in the car in London . On the way to see onlygrans perform no doubt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Her boxer's nose is coming along nicely 😅 Her nose used to stick out more than her chin a couple of years ago, it's retreating now!

View attachment 2789689 View attachment 2789701
Won't be long & it'll be a saddle nose with the amount of snow she does
---
JJ’s live on TT pissed in the car in London . On the way to see onlygrans perform no doubt.
I know she's not intelligent but what does a 46 year old woman have in common with a man-boy like that....another mystery

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Still a lot of catching up to do and came across this pic in the last thread 🧵😀 x...

Resizer_17093225856071.jpg

Looks like she's doing the Katie version of the moonwalk 😄 x...

Resizer_17093225464903.jpg

Resizer_17093225133521.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
But you just know that's not how skank will see it,, this 10 minute guest slot on someone elses podcast show will turn out to be skanks triumphant sellout and singing extravaganza showcasing her talent. Skank will make sure it's assumed by press and fans that it was her show and she was headline. 🤣
Absolutely spot on there, seems this grace has being doing a tour of her podcast around the country..chloe ferry, Gemma Collins all been guests on stage just recently ..definitely skank will try to control it and over shout grace to make it her show..

• Sick
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I have no idea who this GK Barry is, appears she is just 24 years old, gee we joke about it, but this is the audience Skank is chasing, 20 years younger than her 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ She has nothing in common with these girls, yet old Nan Skank thinks she’s one of them. I reckon she is gonna sing tonight as well 🤦🏽‍♀️

So much bad 💩 about her, the treatment of her pets, the stuff with Alex, the bankruptcy, her deformed face and body, the Red Tops destroyed her this week, the pretty much universal hatred of her, yet still she gets platformed, you just can’t cancel this biaaaatch. WTF is this now, oh well I’m sure we’ll get awful videos of her being coarse, with some added banshee wailing, I may start on the Kylie wine tonight, can always get another bottle in for the Brits tomorrow 🍷😁
She will be bragging about “ that time she sung at the palladium “ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
On her stories clutching her vape and holding herself while trying to sing 🤣
Wherever she is, whether at home or 'filming' her background always looks horrible. Messy and cold and cheap rails of rubbish, never cosy, never tasteful furniture or anything expensive-looking or nice.

Reactions: 21
Skank will be using this palladium podcast thing to get plenty of publicity and pictures to sell for the showmance, kryten will be getting another wet leg and slobbered over when skank does her cocking leg pissing pose wonder if he'll actually look interested this time when skank tries to kiss him or just embarrassed and repulsed like he normally does. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.