Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really, it can lead to hypo's & if you are not in a fit state to treat yourself well........................

she looks like she needs the toilet
young lad that went to school with my kids died after a heavy night out - diabetic. Sad thing is, his family had gone abroad and by day 5 police had to break into the house and found him. They live with the thought that he may have been saved if they’d been at home.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Won't be long & it'll be a saddle nose with the amount of snow she does
---

I know she's not intelligent but what does a 46 year old woman have in common with a man-boy like that....another mystery
I think it's already started with the saddle nose. The last surgery was to correct it but with continued snorting it will just disintegrate.
Maybe the weird lumps under her nostril are a symptom too.

Screen Shot 2024-03-01 at 20.37.42.png

Reactions: 17
On her stories clutching her vape and holding herself while trying to sing 🤣
Stop being so harsh... she's just checking if she's got a tampon in cous she's due on again for the 10th time this month.she also needs eggs 92s friend to fish it out!

Nothing nefarious 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's with Skank now, we know he's not sensible 😅 .
Krytens well and truly fucked if he needs any immediate medical help or his meds with only skank to help, skank will make sure before he's tended to there's a pap taking pictures and the story of her panic, concern and heroic help she gave him is sold to the highest bidder just like she did with H's when the ambulance was called. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
asked the lyrics of this song and this is what I found
Take me a million miles from where we are. Hold me until the moon don't see the stars. I know, that I got you. I know, that I got you. I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know,

LetsSingIt - The Internet Lyrics Database lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
young lad that went to school with my kids died after a heavy night out - diabetic. Sad thing is, his family had gone abroad and by day 5 police had to break into the house and found him. They live with the thought that he may have been saved if they’d been at home.
and the fact that he is newly diagnosed is just stupid

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I knew someone once who told me liked sex better when there was blood involved and he and his partners used razor blades. I found that really perverted.
It would really piss me off having bloody bedding. I would well freak. Weird as...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It's not, my friend lost her 19 year old son due to him being drunk and not taking his insulin
Ditto - my brother was a drunk diabetic who lost his life. It's not worth the risk - please don't get drunk if you are T1. My brother wouldn't listen and by the time he died he had lost both his legs, had heart, sight problems and crumbling hip joints. All because he refused to stop being 'one of the lads'.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Unbelievable
Kylie logs onto Tattle, Kylie sees whatever this is, Kylie looks at her glass of wine, Kylie need more wine, lots more wine, this creation is up there with Cowgirl on a Lawnmower…..totally gobsmacked WTF 😳

IMG_7494.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.