Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long before kryten starts stuffing his Y fronts. 🤣 (Just remember kryten to cellotape whatever you use in place or it'll start to move position when you stage pap pics and look silly just like it did when Boyson and sink boy forgot to secure)🤣🤣
He’s a vile bleep,covering up for her that time,let the bleep live with that bleeping lie,cos we all know on here he’s a bleeping liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
6 katie price live podcast shows all late May 21st to 6th june plenty of tickets still available, so unless a dates been added and kept quiet theres nothing shes doing (in the UK) in the next 2 months that tickets are available online for cant even order any plasterclass tickets its gone silent aswell.😎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Her fashion sense 🤔🫣
What to wear when you have huge, fake, wonky, mismatched comedy norks? Obviously accentuate the issues with a huge pink bow said Trinny and Susannah never😂

• Haha
Her boxer's nose is coming along nicely 😅 Her nose used to stick out more than her chin a couple of years ago, it's retreating now!

Screen Shot 2024-03-01 at 17.22.39.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-01 at 17.30.24.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I have no idea who this GK Barry is, appears she is just 24 years old, gee we joke about it, but this is the audience Skank is chasing, 20 years younger than her 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ She has nothing in common with these girls, yet old Nan Skank thinks she’s one of them. I reckon she is gonna sing tonight as well 🤦🏽‍♀️

So much bad 💩 about her, the treatment of her pets, the stuff with Alex, the bankruptcy, her deformed face and body, the Red Tops destroyed her this week, the pretty much universal hatred of her, yet still she gets platformed, you just can’t cancel this biaaaatch. WTF is this now, oh well I’m sure we’ll get awful videos of her being coarse, with some added banshee wailing, I may start on the Kylie wine tonight, can always get another bottle in for the Brits tomorrow 🍷😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I have no idea who this GK Barry is, appears she is just 24 years old, gee we joke about it, but this is the audience Skank is chasing, 20 years younger than her 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ She has nothing in common with these girls, yet old Nan Skank thinks she’s one of them. I reckon she is gonna sing tonight as well 🤦🏽‍♀️

So much bad 💩 about her, the treatment of her pets, the stuff with Alex, the bankruptcy, her deformed face and body, the Red Tops destroyed her this week, the pretty much universal hatred of her, yet still she gets platformed, you just can’t cancel this biaaaatch. WTF is this now, oh well I’m sure we’ll get awful videos of her being coarse, with some added banshee wailing, I may start on the Kylie wine tonight, can always get another bottle in for the Brits tomorrow 🍷😁
If a man had done all of the above? ….. exactly!

Reactions: 25
Didn't skank slag off Emily Atack on the podcast she did with her. Just seems strange no ones advertised or mentioned the fact the supremum top model reality star and world famous singer skank is going to appear tonight unless their frightened if they did they wouldn't sell any tickets. 🤣

• Haha
She doesn't believe that....

This is what confuses me. She has botched herself with excessive surgery. She hammers sunbeds and therefore has skin like leather. For some , in life she has developed a really strange shape (like a quarterback). She honestly looks a good 10 years older than her actual age. Unless she is judging by filtered pictures, there's no way she can think she looks good enough to compete with 20 year olds. If she does, she s seriously deluded. And I'm not being biased. I'm one of the minority that thought she looked good until a few years ago.

Reactions: 29
6 katie price live podcast shows all late May 21st to 6th june plenty of tickets still available, so unless a dates been added and kept quiet theres nothing shes doing (in the UK) in the next 2 months that tickets are available online for cant even order any plasterclass tickets its gone silent aswell.😎
Wonder/wander if she does go Nick, will all the braindeads get refunded?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

She’s been on her pod before, that was the one with Princess too. KP had just had her nose job 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Some things never change … found this from 2009!
Katie Price? She makes me sick says lingerie boss

LINGERIE tycoon Michelle Mone has launched an astonishing outburst against Katie Price, accusing the Jungle celebrity of abusing junior staff with a four-letter tirade.
The Ultimo bra boss was so outraged by Price’s alleged treatment of one woman, she sacked the model just five hours into a year-long contract.

Ms Mone said she had kept silent over the incident in 2005 but after seeing Price swim into the I’m a Celebrity… campsite she could hold her tongue no longer.

Writing on her Facebook webpage, the Scottish businesswoman said: “I haven’t spoken about this but she makes me sick.

“Four years ago, one of my junior marketing girls was fitting her. She was so nervous and she made a mistake. Jordan turned round and called her the C-word. That’s why she lasted five hours.”

Former model Ms Mone added: “Jordan has run out of ideas and is scraping the barrel to try to convince all of us again that she is caring and loving. No respect, not a nice person, stay in the jungle and do us all a favour. That’s why I have spoken out this time. From a close source, she is apparently being paid £400,000 to try to con us all again.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
She’s been on her pod before, that was the one with Princess too. KP had just had her nose job 🤣
I don’t remember it at all, oh I hope I’m blanking her out of my mind without realising it, happy days 😁 I might forget nearly everything about her one day, just left with that memory of her on a lawnmower in a cowgirl outfit she bought down the market, which will never leave me, it will always be one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder/wander if she does go Nick, will all the braindeads get refunded?
The braindeads are still waiting for refunds from the rescheduled plasterclasses, one woman shows skank cancelled before and just after lockdown but the idiots still bought tickets to these latest cancelled plasterclasses and still buy her fishy JYY crap. There's no helping some people. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That blob thing is still there under her nostril and are they "eye bleeping" eyes or "off her face" eyes?

And are them eyebrows actually Tarmac?
I thought it read 'Bold Glamour by Shergar'
---
Bista? What's the significance of that? Or just a pet name like I called my little Fry 'slug bug'.
I dunno if anyone has replied on this yet but When Prinny was born, Junior couldn't pronounce the word 'sister' and it came out as 'bista' so the name stuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don’t remember it at all, oh I hope I’m blanking her out of my mind without realising it, happy days 😁 I might forget nearly everything about her one day, just left with that memory of her on a lawnmower in a cowgirl outfit she bought down the market, which will never leave me, it will always be one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen 😁
Oh I think her holding hands with legohead is going to equal it; is it nan taking the lad to school or the lad taking his nan to age concern?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.