Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt J is about to do anything on Mummy's orders at any time soon - she's well-and-truly incinerated those particular boats
I don't think Strictly would exactly go with his 'gangsta' image that he seems to try and portray!
---
Why is kryten posting old pictures of himself in the gym toilets trying to look all hunky tanned with muscles when last week he was a pale skinny looking stick insect. 🤔🤣View attachment 2789466
Probably because of the photo of Junior and Pete topless at the gym the other day, but at least they both have good bodies.
---
London fashion week? 😆
I'm sure VB is dying to bring out a similar item as we speak!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
How long before kryten starts stuffing his Y fronts. 🤣 (Just remember kryten to cellotape whatever you use in place or it'll start to move position when you stage pap pics and look silly just like it did when Boyson and sink boy forgot to secure)🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's like an arrogant, spoilt child. Because of what happened yesterday, she throw's a strop & post's about another holiday to piss everyone off. She's done it for years. it's her way of getting back at people/authorities. 'Look at me, I'm still going on holiday & living my life as usual & NOBODY will stop me'. She's a nasty, sick, arrogant & thoroughly self entitled mutant. God, I wish they'd also revoked her passport as security to make sure she pay's the 40%.. She would be lost with holidays, vape & cock.
I’d be lost without that too tbf . But I pay my bills and feed my kids first 😅.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like skanks sleeping on a mattress in jeydas storage/attic room must have cleared out all that JYY crap. So skanks big performance is doing a podcast with Edna bleeping pair of melts. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hanoi, that's hilarious!!
The smug look on her face, she is so sure she's an amazing singer😂
To be fair she is amazing, amazingly bad in every sense.
She cannot hold a tune, pronounce words correctly or even soften or project her voice at the correct times. Even sitting down her movements have no rhythm and are wooden. I wish the cameraman had panned round to the crew who must have been desperately trying to stifle their hysterical laughter. Worse than the deluded people in the jokey first round of X Factor auditions 🤣😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.