Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Astonishing she would be seen like that!! Those implants are obviously different sizes & how they looked symmetrical on the table after is a mystery to me 🤷‍♀️
I know they don’t always put the same cc in both sides but this is just taking the piss 🤦🏼‍♀️ dr plovier must really dislike her 😆
---
Not only will your dog's crap be more intelligent, it will smell better too!
Omg I was going to write that 😆😆😆🤢🐟💩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really is just trying to relive her youth through Princess isn't she? Wanting her to go in the jungle with the same hairstyle, all so people can compare P to MEEEEE yet again! And living vicariously through J as well, SHE wants to do strictly but knows that will never happen so wants J to do it instead. Hopefully he will have the sense not to do that. If he did doubtless she would be front row of the audience every week screeching her head off to make sure it was all about MMMMMMEEEEEEEE yet again!
I doubt J is about to do anything on Mummy's orders at any time soon - she's well-and-truly incinerated those particular boats

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She be back to get the lips filling by Ellie once again....definitely think she's plumps them with saline only with how they deflated so quickly
I think she’s chronically dehydrated and the vaping won’t be helping either. I doubt any filler would last in her.

Reactions: 17
Keeping it very quiet the event wherever she's performing 🤔 running scared of saying incase she is caught out and exposed as her true self again ...
She truly thinks she is some amazing popstar on her way to a sold out show😂😂😂
it’s probably McDonalds car park.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Dim Lynne can’t stop working for Skanky even if she wants to, as who would employ her with her reputation?? It benefits DL for Skanky to keep J&B as long as possible as when the court case concerning the children is concluded (and I’m hoping that is very soon) she will hopefully have no children in the skanky household to look after or maybe only part time.
She'll still be needed though. Dog and cat pee won’t pick itself up and KP needs someone to wipe her ass. That’s a full time job in itself
---
View attachment 2789312
---

Princess is tagged in the picture
Billy Smart’s?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Perform what? I dread to think! 😱 :sick:
---

Apparently when Junior was young, he couldn't say 'sister' and would say Bista instead. The nickname stuck and they still use it for Princess.
My friend is from Cyprus and her nickname is Bista, I think it’s a Greek thing

Reactions: 17
She'll still be needed though. Dog and cat pee won’t pick itself up and KP needs someone to wipe her ass. That’s a full time job in itself
---

Billy Smart’s?? 🤣🤣
Giant Gemma can provide the tent ...

1709306201757.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Why is kryten posting old pictures of himself in the gym toilets trying to look all hunky tanned with muscles when last week he was a pale skinny looking stick insect. 🤔🤣
Screenshot_20240222-163803.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She should have been done for contempt last time when it was the online court for the way she shouted and carried on at the judge! You wouldn't be able to do that in open court so why was she allowed to do it online? Also she basically said that she would perjure herself if people were allowed to watch as 'I can't tell the truth if they are watching' is what she said!
If it had been in open court she may have got a warning to behave there and then. The hearing went on anyway, she can't stop that. The court gives people chances because the most important thing is for the debt to be paid to the creditors, the trustees want that too, so will only ask for the judge to jail someone as a last resort. In the end, the legal process can't really be argued with if she was given 3 or 4 chances to behave herself and she didn't each time. Next stop jail if she messes about in April.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.