Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but I love how - as a group of beloved Krustinos - we probably put up Kylie wine and sparkles sales, alcoholic and 0%, skyrocketing!

On topic, Cuntie Prick has pickled eyes in that pic.
She’s bleeping pickled all over,she should be in display at diseased bodies in the museum of medicine.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She really is an interfering old cow...!

Katie added: "Why don’t we put her forward for I’m a Celebrity?"
Turning to her daughter off-screen she asked her: "Would you do I’m A Celebrity Princess?"
Her daughter replied: "Yeah! With Junior, I’d do it with Junior."
But then Sophie chimed in, with another show suggestion for Princess' brother. She said: "No I could see Junior on Strictly."
Katie added: "Yes! We could see Junior on Strictly. I am, I’m going to put them forward. But I think Princess would suit the jungle. She could go in the braids like I did, rock and roll like mommy!"

She really is just trying to relive her youth through Princess isn't she? Wanting her to go in the jungle with the same hairstyle, all so people can compare P to MEEEEE yet again! And living vicariously through J as well, SHE wants to do strictly but knows that will never happen so wants J to do it instead. Hopefully he will have the sense not to do that. If he did doubtless she would be front row of the audience every week screeching her head off to make sure it was all about MMMMMMEEEEEEEE yet again!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I do think she's going to prison one way or the other. Then at least, she will have that undeniable mark on her character for all the brain-dead moron fans and the world to see!

Can anyone really see her turning up in April to explain herself? She will have to explain all her finances which she has so obviously been desperate to keep concealed for years. She will have to answer under oath and be questioned by creditors. If she makes an excuse and doesn't show, the only ending for that is contempt. If she takes the piss and has a tantrum in court, it could be contempt also. On top of that is at least one investigation going on which is highly likely to show deliberate concealing of funds. She has to be going down, has to be!
She should have been done for contempt last time when it was the online court for the way she shouted and carried on at the judge! You wouldn't be able to do that in open court so why was she allowed to do it online? Also she basically said that she would perjure herself if people were allowed to watch as 'I can't tell the truth if they are watching' is what she said!

Reactions: 33
Also she hasn’t paid her national insurance to a tune of over 500,000 pounds. Yet she avails her son to tax payer funded placement at residential college, she gets her bins emptied, one child goes to local authority school, she likely has a GP, and could avail herself to NHS if she requires it, especially after her dodgy surgeries which are now likely to go wrong , street lighting, and all other community services . This alone ( apart from the stuff with the kids) has really made my blood boil. Should she make old age, I hope she will not be entitled to a brass farthing in pension. She is no better than a sponging grifting low life. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Pisspot @Dollylovesshoes a really bleeping huge one
If she hasn't paid NI she won't be entitled to a state pension.

Reactions: 18
That industrial strength filter is not quite getting everything is it. We know what you really look like KP!

View attachment 2789333 View attachment 2789334
on the left is the reason Lego cant look at her and keeps his eyes shut when she leans in for a kiss :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: There is no chance on Gods green earth that vain little boy fancies her - this is a fake relationship that will only last as long as he can stand it ... she will still be desperately egg hunting for a real one ... at least Carl looks like an adult

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ffs, she'll be claiming the child benefit next 🙄
She probably already is. Bear in mind she was taking all the free taxi transfers for H even though she had a fleet of Lukshurry Veeeeculs parked up at the crappy Shack, likewise you can bet yer boots she's stitching K up in contributions towards the privileged existence the kids are "enjoying" with her at the dump. Like she cares if she's morally entitled to it or not??

Reactions: 20
Keeping it very quiet the event wherever she's performing 🤔 running scared of saying incase she is caught out and exposed as her true self again ...
She truly thinks she is some amazing popstar on her way to a sold out show😂😂😂
I reckon its Butlins

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.