Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't worry, she's immature and pathetic and she'll be shitting a brick when prison looms. She's repeatedly ignored bankruptcy terms and not turned up repeatedly which is contempt. She's not just done one thing wrong she's ignored virtually everything legally required of her. On top of that she has very likely committed fraud by deliberately hiding assets AND evading Tax. It's only a matter of time imo. The court process is long but she was never going to be able to ignore the bankruptcy and high court judges. Not for the amount of money she is pissing about with.

She might also be bricking it now and that post is all bravado :unsure:
I know you’re right Helena, I do believe they will get her in the end, just sick of her smugness, the unjustified arrogance of Madam is off the charts at the moment, and I’m tired of all these twats on podcasts (Michelle Visage, that idiotic Jamie Laing bloke, this latest ex social worker one) up her stinky ass all the time 🤬There are days when she bugs me big style, today was one of them 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Though my mood changed at lunch today, I was casually browsing the BBC website and the story that was posted on here earlier, was sitting there, on the main front page 😁

IMG_7478.jpeg

I feel a lot better now, really hit home to me seeing that. There she is, totally exposed for all the world to see, sinking in debt, she’s no winner anymore, oh Madam it’s on the BBC front page, it did make me smile, a lot 😁 She can’t just dismiss this one, it’s court ordered, is she still gonna say she’s ‘minted’ to her the brain dead fans, probably, but oh the 💩 she’s getting herself in by continuing this line 😁

Plus I just remembered Kylie is at The Brits tomorrow as recipient of The Global Icon Award, and I have 2 bottles of her wine ready to go 🍷😁💫 It’s a happy weekend 🥳 Oh madam, there are no awards for you are there, Kylie has more talent in a freckle on her nose than you’ve displayed in your entire ’career’, Global C*nt is all you deserve Skank 😁

Yes I feel lot better seeing the BBC report on you Skank, I’m suddenly feeling the Smug one now Skank, and yes that deserves The Kylie head-shake 😁

IMG_3798.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I know you’re right Helena, I do believe they will get her in the end, just sick of her smugness, the unjustified arrogance of Madam is off the charts at the moment, and I’m tired of all these twats on podcasts (Michelle Visage, that idiotic Jamie Laing bloke, this latest ex social worker one) up her stinky ass all the time 🤬There are days when she bugs me big style, today was one of them 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Though my mood changed at lunch today, I was casually browsing the BBC website and the story that was posted on here earlier, was sitting there, on the main front page 😁

View attachment 2789272

I feel a lot better now, really hit home to me seeing that. There she is, totally exposed for all the world to see, sinking in debt, she’s no winner anymore, oh Madam it’s on the BBC front page, it did make me smile, a lot 😁 She can’t just dismiss this one, it’s court ordered, is she still gonna say she’s ‘minted’ to her the brain dead fans, probably, but oh the 💩 she’s getting herself in by continuing this line 😁

Plus I just remembered Kylie is at The Brits tomorrow as recipient of The Global Icon Award, and I have 2 bottles of her wine ready to go 🍷😁💫 It’s a happy weekend 🥳 Oh madam, there are no awards for you are there, Kylie has more talent in a freckle on her nose than you’ve displayed in your entire ’career’, Global C*nt is all you deserve Skank 😁

Yes I feel lot better seeing the BBC report on you Skank, I’m suddenly feeling the Smug one now Skank, and yes that deserves The Kylie head-shake 😁

View attachment 2789313
Off topic but I love how - as a group of beloved Krustinos - we probably put up Kylie wine and sparkles sales, alcoholic and 0%, skyrocketing!

On topic, Cuntie Prick has pickled eyes in that pic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wasn't Westcrack fired from a beauty salon for leaving bloody tissues everywhere from nose bleeds?
Another one of Westbrokes paths she is heading down
Oh to follow up on this - here is an article about it

1709301480911.png

1709301499012.png

1709301510844.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
It was a terrible place. The whole idea was to go there & get treated badly & insulted. WHY would anyone find that entertaining or funny?
It sounds like a place we have here in Texas called Dicks Last Resort, which is basically a bar. I have been there with family and if it's done well it can actually be really funny. But you need the right calibre of staff for it. It can't just be insulting people's looks. The ones here take time to talk to you and find something they can make a joke out of.

Reactions: 13
I think Dim Lynne can’t stop working for Skanky even if she wants to, as who would employ her with her reputation?? It benefits DL for Skanky to keep J&B as long as possible as when the court case concerning the children is concluded (and I’m hoping that is very soon) she will hopefully have no children in the skanky household to look after or maybe only part time.
But how is LYNN RCKWOOD BENT SOCIAL WORJKER being paid ? Cash in hand most likely. Has KFP got access to an account to pay monthly for STAFF? Hope this is all investigated at April's BH. IF, it goes as normal, she will have to attend & she will be thoroughly questioned. 110% she will trip over her lie's. I can't ever see her putting herself in this situation, because she knows she will be found out to be a massive LIAR. She will try just about everything possible to not have to be questioned in court. She's got no paperwork, not supplied a single thing. No answered questions that have already been send. Completely ignores correspondence.
She is arrogant & treats every thing flippantly. She would hate for her lie's & dodgy dealing to be made public knowledge. I know she's brushed it all aside when any court or police things are mentioned. But as the saying goes, 'every dog has it's day, ' and this dog is certainly having a few dodgy days & it's going to get worse.
I'm glad I've got a busy weekend with wildlife. Her holiday posting has pissed me off & made me angry. Don't want to see or hear about this mutilated mess. Have a great weekend, all you lovely people. No hangovers !!(y)🦔🐿
1709302220887.png

1709301931096.png
1709302052910.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2789312
---

Princess is tagged in the picture
Keeping it very quiet the event wherever she's performing 🤔 running scared of saying incase she is caught out and exposed as her true self again ...
She truly thinks she is some amazing popstar on her way to a sold out show😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
That looks like some bad scar tissue, hopefully her tit will drop off
Astonishing she would be seen like that!! Those implants are obviously different sizes & how they looked symmetrical on the table after is a mystery to me 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.