Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KP is a narcissist who thrives on attention. I think she is so empty and unfeeling she will do anything to get it. She crossed the line into a sex offence with the phone, it's indecent exposure. That's why the stuff with F4J is worrying, she is always very sexual to shock and has no boundaries to who she exposes it to!
Narcissistic noncess that’s what she is no doubt in my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Regarding the 40% of her income order ... these are the regular legitimate pieces of her income jigsaw, the ones that they can easily tie down - yes, of course she will figure out a way around the 40% and she has other income streams as well as likely a stash of hidden money ... BUT she will give the game away to the FA if she continues to spend spend spend ... in fact, her continuing to spend spend spend in the same manner despite a 40% drop in her legitimate income will really make them dig, not only into her finances, into the finances of everyone connected to her ... anyone involved since at least the date of the initial bankruptcy filing (past present or future) in laundering her income is in deep tit ... and they are in deeper tit now HMRC is involved because there is no time limit as to how far they can go back ... the clan and her cronies will all get taken down along with her like skittles

• Heart
Reactions: 42
KP is a narcissist who thrives on attention. I think she is so empty and unfeeling she will do anything to get it. She crossed the line into a sex offence with the phone, it's indecent exposure. That's why the stuff with F4J is worrying, she is always very sexual to shock and has no boundaries to who she exposes it to!
I agree, her sexualisation of everything is worrying as she doesn’t keep it away from the children. And even her public displays are getting more sickening, she thinks she’s some young sex kitten and she’s just coming across like some creepy old jimmy saville. I hope no one had to borrow her phone after that 🐟

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I still find it hard to believe that she was earning enough to ‘agree’ to pay 12k a month to her creditors. She must have a money tree in the garden of the MM, feeding off all the tit from her overflowing septic tank, presumably.

Reactions: 27
She really is an interfering old cow...!

Katie added: "Why don’t we put her forward for I’m a Celebrity?"
Turning to her daughter off-screen she asked her: "Would you do I’m A Celebrity Princess?"
Her daughter replied: "Yeah! With Junior, I’d do it with Junior."
But then Sophie chimed in, with another show suggestion for Princess' brother. She said: "No I could see Junior on Strictly."
Katie added: "Yes! We could see Junior on Strictly. I am, I’m going to put them forward. But I think Princess would suit the jungle. She could go in the braids like I did, rock and roll like mommy!"

Have to laugh at PA's story today of Emily braiding Princess hair 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It is infuriating that Skanky has coasted along on good luck for so long. Somehow she has never been injured in a car crash, despite countless times of driving drunk, no seatbelt, even overturning her bloody car and walking away. She has never become ill with sepsis or any other life threatening infection, despite numerous surgeries and total lack of after care or hygiene. She has no respect for her own body, she survives on sweets, crisps and takeaways, vapes constantly, is a heavy ❄ user, does no exercise. Yet doesn’t seem to have any associated health problems. On top of this, she was made bankrupt at the end of 2019, just before COVID hit. She greatly benefited from all the delays this caused, and even now, years later, she has been able to continue spending without restriction. Still living in a huge mansion, still having daily ‘beauty’ treatments, still getting employed :mad:
No wonder she thinks she’s invincible.

That karma bus better be arriving soon, and it had better hit her hard and then reverse over her to be sure. Vile witch.
I was discussing her with my mum today, I have a mole on my arm I’m going to get looked at, and we were saying she’s been bloody lucky to have not got skin cancer from her sun bed abuse

• Heart
Reactions: 22
IMG_5260.jpeg
Interesting comment on twitter, about SACKED SOCIAL WORKER LYNNE RICKWOOD, the one who lied along with KP, to prevent KH having any contact with his children. Now she’s nanny to his kids J&B, who live with KP, further enabling her to neglect those poor children, whom she barely sees, while she’s out chasing cock and pampering herself 24/7

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
View attachment 2789210Interesting comment on twitter, about SACKED SOCIAL WORKER LYNNE RICKWOOD, the one who lied along with KP, to prevent KH having any contact with his children. Now she’s nanny to his kids J&B, who live with KP, further enabling her to neglect those poor children, whom she barely sees, while she’s out chasing cock and pampering herself 24/7
So it's in reply to this. They've used a photo of Bunny posing in KP's heels.

Screen Shot 2024-03-01 at 13.29.41.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2789210Interesting comment on twitter, about SACKED SOCIAL WORKER LYNNE RICKWOOD, the one who lied along with KP, to prevent KH having any contact with his children. Now she’s nanny to his kids J&B, who live with KP, further enabling her to neglect those poor children, whom she barely sees, while she’s out chasing cock and pampering herself 24/7
I know someone who has been dealing with West Sussex Social services (not for their immediate family, a child of another family member) and they said the social worker dealing with their case had been sacked. I wonder if that was Lynne Rickwood? Or something worse is happening in WSSS! I didn’t like to ask questions as obviously it’s a delicate matter. I do know they are putting a complaint in about how they were treated though.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I know someone who has been dealing with West Sussex Social services (not for their immediate family, a child of another family member) and they said the social worker dealing with their case had been sacked. I wonder if that was Lynne Rickwood? Or something worse is happening in WSSS! I didn’t like to ask questions as obviously it’s a delicate matter. I do know they are putting a complaint in about how they were treated though.
WSSS were in trouble for years. They then got someone new in charge who apparently turned things around. I wouldn't be surprised if it's all gone to pot again!

Screen Shot 2024-03-01 at 13.38.59.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I think Dim Lynne can’t stop working for Skanky even if she wants to, as who would employ her with her reputation?? It benefits DL for Skanky to keep J&B as long as possible as when the court case concerning the children is concluded (and I’m hoping that is very soon) she will hopefully have no children in the skanky household to look after or maybe only part time.

Reactions: 23
100% Kylie. I really thought after LYNN RICKWOOD, BENT social worker situation was exposed, something positive would happen, but NO. Then the F4H statement - NO. Now the kids are just left with RICkWOOD. With AFP - (Hitler) is overseeing the situation (when she's not at the Frumpy Dumplings). Knowing SS's/authorities have let those kids down, think all stops would be pulled out to resolve the issue. KFP is unfit & barely there to see the kids. Kieran has had NO charges against him, so WHAT is going on? I know there's a pending custody case, but why aren't things being speeded up? I still believe she kidnapped those kids & we know she made false allegations against Kieran. WHY isn't anything done about those false allegations & persecution of KH either?
I hate to say it but for those of us that work or have worked in the "community" will know that the whole lot is on it's ass so, all the allegations are just that, all the rumours, are just that...the level of "evidence" needed to have kids removed is off the scale. Lessons will continue to be learned repeatedly & measures taken until this country is sorted out & I'm afraid as we have hundreds daily coming into the country that then need resources I fear it's a losing battle so risks are taken & m8stakes are made & so the wheel turns....

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.