Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought these policies only pay out if the person was expected to die within 12 months.
Not necessarily - my husbands critical illness policy paid out after confirming his cancer diagnosis with the hospital. It wasn't terminal but there was a lot of of it and quite aggressive. Happily he is now cancer free but the pay out helped enormously during those times.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
AFP and her family have never expressed their thanks to the family of the donor who gave the organ, AFAIK.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Well seems her mate Lou is trying her hardest to be a celebrity hairstylist just lately...now has a podcast keeps mentioning skank as this misunderstood but caring person ( so using skank to drum up business) and then plugging, offering a subscription monthly membership to her salon for advice etc..so lou cashing in on skank to be local celebrity
Yes, caring when she wants something from you. Idiot!

Reactions: 24
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Not necessarily - my husbands critical illness policy paid out after confirming his cancer diagnosis with the hospital. It wasn't terminal but there was a lot of of it and quite aggressive. Happily he is now cancer free but the pay out helped enormously during those times.
I always thought a critical illness policy was mainly to help cover the lost earnings due to illness, treatment etc. AFP didn't work did she so how could she get a payout? Seems odd to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
AFP and her family have never expressed their thanks to the family of the donor who gave the organ, AFAIK.
No, because if the donor had died sooner AFP could have been the recipient earlier.
If only they had known they were going to such a outstanding mother and grandmother!

Reactions: 9
How can she not know its bad enlarged and nearly twice the size of the other😫
Oh she knows!
Wonder if there's a secret corner in fetish-land where they get off on wonky boobs, baboon arse lips and zero brain cells??
Do you know what guys, I think I've cracked it, no wonder she keeps saying she's minted, she probably means mounted, like trophy hunting for the weirdest freak 🤑🤑🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't think that is quite correct - there is no probate if she has a surviving spouse. Probate only comes into play when the person who passes does not have a living spouse.
That’s isn’t correct. If a person has high value assets or owns a property, they can’t be transferred without probate. If your spouse is alive you still have to comply with probate.

Reactions: 11
Blasting the 20 year olds with the dog cocking a leg pose! She's an absolute fruit loop 😅

View attachment 2787113 FAAAAAAAART!
I mean, Chloe's doing the dainty discreet 'I will shortly need the bathroom' pose - Katie is doing 'duck me, I'm bastard bursting for a massive racehorse piss' pose. I can see why 30 years of modelling has got her where she is today. 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Some of the comments on the DM story about the nightclub appearance are classic!

"
Nightclub appearances at 45…. Sounds great

“ Neath”! Even normal Welsh people don’t go to Neath.

Even people who live in Neath don’t go out in Neath

I mean Neath isn’t the best part of Wales! But to get thrown off stage by security and laughed at by the crowd….. that’s a low point in life

Absolutely the ugliest (and that is saying something) of the Alves triplets although her sisters Jessica and Katonka are not far behind.

The Queen of the Latrine is now doing turns in a pub near you along with the other drag artists.

a middle aged woman hanging around in clubs making a show of herself. the cringe'o'meter is off the chart.

She does know that the kids there would have looked upon her as some freak rather than a beautiful creature to look up to, don't they?

Where’s Amish Edna with her defensive comments tonight?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I always thought a critical illness policy was mainly to help cover the lost earnings due to illness, treatment etc. AFP didn't work did she so how could she get a payout? Seems odd to me.
No, critical illness cover is for a critical illness, cancer, heart attacks etc. The cover is generally part of a life insurance plan and will pay out a set amount. You don’t have to be employed.

There are other insurance covers that would pay you for time off work, that’s called income protection. That would be a separate policy.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.