Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About time cuntlung pegs it,ffs get in the pit you old nasty bleep.⚰In you go you bleeping old hoe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is she actually still terminally ill now that she got the lung transplant? Maybe, in that COPD may eventually kill her, but not in the medium term? I dunno what her prognosis is and can't make an educated guess.
I think she had a single lung transplant. So the other lung could still be bad, if the new lung fails it's game over.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
yes, but would need to know the insurance company I assume.
I think there is a helpline, you can just give details, they will have a central shared database, you probably only need to give basic info.

Reactions: 32
Is she actually still terminally ill now that she got the lung transplant? Maybe, in that COPD may eventually kill her, but not in the medium term? I dunno what her prognosis is and can't make an educated guess.
Does COPD always eventually kill the person? My mum has it. Hospitalised a lot.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There you go 😁

To report suspected insurance fraud or a dishonest claimContact the Insurance Fraud Bureau on their Cheatline: 0800 422 0421. Calls to this number are free and you can remain anonymous.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
There you go 😁

To report suspected insurance fraud or a dishonest claimContact the Insurance Fraud Bureau on their Cheatline: 0800 422 0421. Calls to this number are free and you can remain anonymous.
Brilliant emm!😊 bleep insurance scam I bleeping bet the old vile nasty cuntlung.Bet she used insurance compsny called ‘cuntsure’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.