Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And surprise, surprise, she has just started following the place :rolleyes:
She get the freebies declare they are her favourite and the best ever at treatments usual script....until they need paying

With regards the BH today hearing...she won't care in her head it's not about her because she's minted

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does KFP even have any legal representation for today?

If not, which wouldn't be a surprise, it'll be a pretty one sided hearing.

Who would even represent her, with a very high chance of not being paid? Cash up front? But then that should go to her creditors if there is mattress money.
She has no legal representation.

Reactions: 33
This is bad. Seriously, I would rather have the implants taken out and be flat chested than have wonky boobs. They look ridiculous
How can she not know its bad enlarged and nearly twice the size of the other😫

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This week's run down. She's very shouty (she must be in love) and very hyper, can't pronounce her words.
Love Island final, she couldn't watch as away skiing. Looking forward to Celeb BB. When SFP told her some of the names, she was like "Why is he on it"? "Anyone can be a celeb these days" She reckons Ella from MAFS is going to be on it (Obsessed much).
The Comic Relief Arctic challenge names were released, apparently she was shortlisted for this (in the top 5 or 10) reckons Vicky P took her spot. She won't be watching it as why would she when she wasn't picked, just rubbing her face in it. She even didn't go on holiday because of it (??)
Clears up rumour about Wallis. Very sarcastic tone, he's not gone, it's rubbish. Neighbours were quoted. I'll go and see him afterwards and put video out. (So that must of been the 21st, as that is when she put video up of him, but it wasn't her stroking him in video, so must of been Fenella)
So everyone is there, Amy, princess & Ed, Jett, Lynne, Fenella.
Trying to get Princess signed up to Love Island if she wasn't with Ed, or IAC, Junior should be on Strictly (but he's always out) Then lots of love bombing of Princess and how she looks like her....like 'mummy' and takes after her.
Then a bit about her skiing, couldn't pronounce the place where they stayed. I get the feeling she hates skiing and just wanted to pose in her outfits. Saya she has filler in bum and her boobs so she's heavy and can't get up when she falls, mentioned her sledging down.
She was the best at quad biking and she drove, they were all impressed.
The place was like Magaluf, lots of night life, they played darts and a drinking game called ring of fire, then of course she makes it into a dirty conversation asking AFP if she has played ring of fire, Amy gets called a dirty witch.
Losing phones runs in the family, PFP lost his in a taxi, the guy who owned the taxi firm kept it and tried to deny he had the phone.
AFP spent 6 hours in A&E as sounds like hospital burst a cyst after an ultrasound.
KP had bought them all dinner from Uncle Sam's
KFP has been watch Breakthrough, she actually meant Breathless.
She is going to give up vaping (she's said that a million times) but she's had a stressful day. She bought 10 vapes back, as she knows everyone will want one. Then starts talking about her cancer (reckons she was clear 6 years ago....errr she had it when Harvey was a baby, so 21 years ago, so she's talking bullshit as usual)
I'm losing the will to live now 😩
What did Harry think when he found out KFP was SFP's sister...he told the hilarious story (It really wasn't) of how she called him sir Ham (as SFP's ex boyfriend was called Sam) AFP called him Sam a few times too, but he's been called worse. (Cokehead maybe?)
Was asked if she has watched all her old shows back. No, but she looks so different. Then starts going on again about Princess looking like her and says this is what she has to look forward to looking like when P is older. P makes some remark about the surgery and KFP pipes up 2I haven't had a lot, you cheeky witch" then says I've had it all.
Apparently one of AFP's friends has told her recently, she has lost her looks and when she dies I'll move in with PFP, which shocked her.
Then KFP calls her Frankenstein as she has lost some of her hair, but then says she means Einstein :rolleyes:
More about P needing to come on the pod and how she is following in her footsteps.
A couple of minutes of ads, then advertising their podcast live shows, still tickets available. Princess is going to get up on stage and sing a song with her. (Good luck making that happen)
On the final bit now, the Life advice, some question about a woman being old at work. Straight back to KFP....she will be 46 in May, she has to compete with people in their 20s as not many people her age do what she does, she wiser, more experienced and can do the job better (full of her self) she looks better than some of the people telling her she can't do something. Especially in photoshoots, can do it better than any 20 year old, I will wipe the tit with them, I've been there and done it and I'm bloody good.. Bring it on.
The a question about friends taking advantage. I've been there, take my kindness as a weakness, got rid of so many people who use me (errrr, that works both ways) she doesn't have a lot of friends.
They have to sort 12 outfits for the podcast tour.
Say their thankyous and goodbyes.
Apologies for any spelling/grammar errors, as rushing as I want to do couch to 5k before I start work
I don't know how you sir through that weekly DC but thank you. Same old tit as usual. Her delusion is literally sky high. She actually believes that she can compete with a 20 year old.😏 come on!!! Want with your outdated poses? Course you can Skanky, course you can

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does KFP even have any legal representation for today?

If not, which wouldn't be a surprise, it'll be a pretty one sided hearing.

Who would even represent her, with a very high chance of not being paid? Cash up front? But then that should go to her creditors if there is mattress money.
IF she has to attend court AFP will cover the cost of representation I believe.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I don't know how you sir through that weekly DC but thank you. Same old tit as usual. Her delusion is literally sky high. She actually believes that she can compete with a 20 year old.😏 come on!!! Want with your outdated poses? Course you can Skanky, course you can
Blasting the 20 year olds with the dog cocking a leg pose! She's an absolute fruit loop 😅

Screen Shot 2024-02-29 at 13.59.45.png
FAAAAAAAART!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
IF she has to attend court AFP will cover the cost of representation I believe.
So presumably that Terminally ill policy will fork out for it?
Just how many millions of pounds did AFP bin for that or indeed is it an infinite sum considering they've bought their gaff on the IoW plus done likewise for Edna.?
Incidentally, how did the old bag still get it when she's no longer "Terminally ill" after the surgery she did not deserve?

Reactions: 29
Latest
Pray tell, how was Skank going to do an endurance challenge, when her broken hoofs have made her disabled for life. Was she going to do it upside down walking on her hands?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So presumably that Terminally ill policy will fork out for it?
Just how many millions of pounds did AFP bin for that or indeed is it an infinite sum considering they've bought their gaff on the IoW plus done likewise for Edna.?
Incidentally, how did the old bag still get it when she's no longer "Terminally ill" after the surgery she did not deserve?
If AFP snuffs it before KFP has to go to court, all that money will be tied up in probate and not be able to be touched.

• Haha
Definitely. She thinks she can ignore & it will disappear. I really hope she's going to get a big bloody shock.
She probably thinks that because the one against her Jordan trading company got written off that this one will too. The difference being one was for a company and the other is personal debt.

• Haha
If AFP snuffs it before KFP has to go to court, all that money will be tied up in probate and not be able to be touched.
I don't think that is quite correct - there is no probate if she has a surviving spouse. Probate only comes into play when the person who passes does not have a living spouse.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.