Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So presumably that Terminally ill policy will fork out for it?
Just how many millions of pounds did AFP bin for that or indeed is it an infinite sum considering they've bought their gaff on the IoW plus done likewise for Edna.?
Incidentally, how did the old bag still get it when she's no longer "Terminally ill" after the surgery she did not deserve?
As I've said before, how did the Ins Comp not investigate the critical illness policy, to show what AFP had was hereditary. All CI policies ask for in depth questions about family illnesses'. Her own mother died of the same lung condition. AFP must have not given that info. That is insurance fraud.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
I don't think that is quite correct - there is no probate if she has a surviving spouse. Probate only comes into play when the person who passes does not have a living spouse.
I don't think you are correct there. My late husband's estate went to probate and I was still living.

Reactions: 26
Latest
Oh FFS it wasn't HER PLACE seeing as she was never offered it! Talk about living in the land of make believe!
---
Pray tell, how was Skank going to do an endurance challenge, when her broken hoofs have made her disabled for life. Was she going to do it upside down walking on her hands?
TBF it was only 4 days, not really much of an endurance!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
As I've said before, how did the Ins Comp not investigate the critical illness policy, to show what AFP had was hereditary. All CI policies ask for in depth questions about family illnesses'. Her own mother died of the same lung condition. AFP must have not given that info. That is insurance fraud.
It can be reported (and can be anon)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
If AFP snuffs it before KFP has to go to court, all that money will be tied up in probate and not be able to be touched.
Not necessarily, it may be in a joint account
---
Why would anybody representing A Bankrupt trust said Bankrupt to pay them, especially when said Bankrupt is the skank? 🤔
They would pay a retainer upfront and if no further money received when that retainer is used, bye bye legal representation.
---
I don't think you are correct there. My late husband's estate went to probate and I was still living.
Did you have a joint account?

Reactions: 10
When my husband passed away our estate which was held in joint names did not go to probate because I was the surviving spouse

Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Me on tenterhooks...! But I'm not holding my breath.

Interesting article from December 2018 when she first swerved the initial bankruptcy. There's a video of her lauding over the fact that she isn't a bankrupt.... Oh dear, Skanky, how times have changed.....

(nb: Weirdly enough, the comments back then are exactly the same as they are now....!!)
It's been 20 years of Groundhog Day on a never ending bleeping loop with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Katie replied: "Right. Anyone can be a celebrity these days." Jealous much Kipper???? You cant even get an invitation to an ITV BBQ anymore ... And what exactly is your current appendage Lego famous for ????????
Who the duck does she think she is 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow only 6 hours in A/E overall...our A/E department you can be waiting at longer before you can be seen...they even put out messages some days to tell people not to bother trying as they are overwhelmed etc
Yep I was outside in an ambulance all night till the next day before I even got seen they are that busy. Mind you she is a renowned author of a book and Katie Price's mother so VIP treatment all the way 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Who the duck does she think she is 😡
Well seems her mate Lou is trying her hardest to be a celebrity hairstylist just lately...now has a podcast keeps mentioning skank as this misunderstood but caring person ( so using skank to drum up business) and then plugging, offering a subscription monthly membership to her salon for advice etc..so lou cashing in on skank to be local celebrity

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Not necessarily, it may be in a joint account
---

They would pay a retainer upfront and if no further money received when that retainer is used, bye bye legal representation.
---

Did you have a joint account?
We had separate accounts and a joint account shopping. The house was joint ownership but we had separate investments.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.