Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s isn’t correct. If a person has high value assets or owns a property, they can’t be transferred without probate. If your spouse is alive you still have to comply with probate.
That was what happened to me. I had to wait almost a year before I got probate. It was lucky that I was working and had my own money.

Reactions: 16
As I've said before, how did the Ins Comp not investigate the critical illness policy, to show what AFP had was hereditary. All CI policies ask for in depth questions about family illnesses'. Her own mother died of the same lung condition. AFP must have not given that info. That is insurance fraud.
It would be an awful shame if the insurance company found out eh .😳😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We had separate accounts and a joint account shopping. The house was joint ownership but we had separate investments.
That’s why then (the separate accounts and investments). I dare say you had access to the joint account?

Reactions: 11
Katten Muchin Rosenman UK
This law firm has been added to the BH, wonder if it's for OFs? It's not by KP's name
1709220958243.png

Reactions: 29
I always thought a critical illness policy was mainly to help cover the lost earnings due to illness, treatment etc. AFP didn't work did she so how could she get a payout? Seems odd to me.
I have no idea to be honest - that's an interesting point. Maybe she was listed as working for PFP or KFP.

Reactions: 10
I don't know if I have this right but her case doesn't seem to be listed anymore?

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...vency--companies-court-list-chancery-division
It’s updated every day in the early afternoon and probably shows tomorrows listings now?

Try this link. https://caseboard.io/cases/45e810d6-78ab-485c-a1e1-cea0438c895f
---
Katten Muchin Rosenman UK
This law firm has been added to the BH, wonder if it's for OFs? It's not by KP's name
View attachment 2787317
Yes, they are representing OF.

Reactions: 24
Westbrooke crackhead should be reported,she’s obviously getting payment from Dwp etc,living in a hostel for homeless,bleeping lies that comes out of her gob,she uses her married nane of Jenkins for her OG (only gums) it’s in $ and American account.👀she’s getting bleeping benefits.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.