Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt she'll have to be there. As others have said it may be about the two bankruptcies and trying not to have them occur at once. When John Barnes was being pursued by various creditors ( Including HMRC). He didn't attend as it was just lawyers and judges deciding stuff.

But as has been said, John Barnes did pay up, so at least one bankruptcy application against him was dismissed by a judge. As we all know KP has paid feck all, so hopefully something more will be done. Would her lawyers say 'she's able to pay'? If they did that's just proof of her contempt of court for never paying!

Screen Shot 2024-02-29 at 12.55.12.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-29 at 13.02.29.png

Reactions: 18
Doubt the hair has been done for court today 🙄 just more crap day filing me me
The heavy grade filters she uses blurs the nose to voldermort
that filter makes her a blur with a weird pointy chin and no neck 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Recently reviews of tge podcast 😂😂😂 edna gets a bashing as a simpleton who agrees with everything that's said 😀🤣 so accurate
Finally the penny drops. A couple of substanceless nobodies with nothing in particular say, who say it badly and who've planned or researched nothing. :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
JJ is off for a facial, so he didn't fancy being her plus one today (if that is where she is off to)
OMG ... he is vain ??? with a boatrace like that, terrible hair and a grab a granny munter of a woman on his arm 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Wonder if she is heading to Essex to meet JJ after his facial, seems to be more plausible than turning up to court for a hearing.

• Angry
Reactions: 43
Wonder if she is heading to Essex to meet JJ after his facial, seems to be more plausible than turning up to court for a hearing.
Surely she has to do the school run, homework, cook tea for her kids , take them to activity clubs and read them bedtime story ?? That’s what most parents do on a Thursday evening !

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Or just egg hunting in general ... because this is a fake business deal egg, Kipper wants a real one

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm just hoping Ole' Iron Lung doesn't give her a wedge from her ill-gotten gains to try and cover some of the most pressing debts. Remember when Skanky came up with £7K (or a figure like that, I can't remember) at the last minute...?!!
I would be delighted to see any one of that scamming family of crooks part with money, I view them as a whole and what screws one screws them all as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: 26
OMG ... he is vain ??? with a boatrace like that, terrible hair and a grab a granny munter of a woman on his arm 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Off to his sisters place for his freebie facial... got to include them keep them sweet now he's partner of skank ..wonder when she be there getting freebies

Reactions: 20
Does KFP even have any legal representation for today?

If not, which wouldn't be a surprise, it'll be a pretty one sided hearing.

Who would even represent her, with a very high chance of not being paid? Cash up front? But then that should go to her creditors if there is mattress money.

Reactions: 23
Off to his sisters place for his freebie facial... got to include them keep them sweet now he's partner of skank ..wonder when she be there getting freebies
And surprise, surprise, she has just started following the place :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
That phone isnt ringing anymore Kipper ... around the drain you go ...

View attachment 2787047
She is so bleedin' sad. She has no discernible talent. Her talent back in the day was getting her norks out. Pervs wanted to see the norks because she was young. She, ( like all narcs) thinks she is an amazing talent and personality. But her personality is shouting and thrusting herself at people.
People might tolerate the shouting and thrusting when you're either A) young and vaguely attractive or B) you're making them money.

Neither A or B are true anymore. So no one cares. No one wants an old bird on TV shouting and thrusting at people. Please will someone tell her?! Are you there Edna 👓 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.