Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scummy mummy yet again pushing the mini me bullshit with P and trying to link her to these podcasts to boost tickets sales (just like the plasterclasses) skanks also desperate for P to get onto a reality show so skank can muscle her way onto screen for her own gain. Skank trying to ride on the coat tails of her daughter because her own career and prospects are in the shitter. 😎
She really is a CRAP mother, obviously never had good parenting herself not that that is an excuse but possibly an explanation for just how lacking she is in that department (and a few 100 others lol).
As cheesy as PA is, thankfully his upbringing has instilled love, support and respect which he clearly has taught his kids.
When they're away from her they seem lovely grounded respectful young people, long may that continue.

P.s. I see the Harvey deflection is in full swing on FB 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Latest
Katie replied: "Right. Anyone can be a celebrity these days." Jealous much Kipper???? You cant even get an invitation to an ITV BBQ anymore ... And what exactly is your current appendage Lego famous for ????????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Thanks DC for listening to this utter bilge once more. How many morons are listening to this shitfest? It surely cant go on much longer, its boring, beige inane shite!
Saw a couple of comments today on the Pod IG page saying they're unfollowing as can't stand the screeching (their exact words)!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think as well Boy George, wanted to go down the IVA route, she was already given that chance in 2018 and failed to stick to the terms, hence why she was made bankrupt. John Barnes was/is earning far more than KP and owed a lot less. I bet both of them didn't hide assets either.
So let's hope she (Judge) sees sense, rather than just allowing her more time.
Well being a Prowfesshunal Persun doth not make them immune to the wiles of the skank - take Dim Lynne, Social Wanker for a starter!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m off out in a minute to walk with my kids class to their school swimming lessons…can you imagine Skank volunteering to help out at school?! I am quietly looking forward to coming home to lots of updates from the BH fingers crossed 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This week's run down. She's very shouty (she must be in love) and very hyper, can't pronounce her words.
Love Island final, she couldn't watch as away skiing. Looking forward to Celeb BB. When SFP told her some of the names, she was like "Why is he on it"? "Anyone can be a celeb these days" She reckons Ella from MAFS is going to be on it (Obsessed much).
The Comic Relief Arctic challenge names were released, apparently she was shortlisted for this (in the top 5 or 10) reckons Vicky P took her spot. She won't be watching it as why would she when she wasn't picked, just rubbing her face in it. She even didn't go on holiday because of it (??)
Clears up rumour about Wallis. Very sarcastic tone, he's not gone, it's rubbish. Neighbours were quoted. I'll go and see him afterwards and put video out. (So that must of been the 21st, as that is when she put video up of him, but it wasn't her stroking him in video, so must of been Fenella)
So everyone is there, Amy, princess & Ed, Jett, Lynne, Fenella.
Trying to get Princess signed up to Love Island if she wasn't with Ed, or IAC, Junior should be on Strictly (but he's always out) Then lots of love bombing of Princess and how she looks like her....like 'mummy' and takes after her.
Then a bit about her skiing, couldn't pronounce the place where they stayed. I get the feeling she hates skiing and just wanted to pose in her outfits. Saya she has filler in bum and her boobs so she's heavy and can't get up when she falls, mentioned her sledging down.
She was the best at quad biking and she drove, they were all impressed.
The place was like Magaluf, lots of night life, they played darts and a drinking game called ring of fire, then of course she makes it into a dirty conversation asking AFP if she has played ring of fire, Amy gets called a dirty witch.
Losing phones runs in the family, PFP lost his in a taxi, the guy who owned the taxi firm kept it and tried to deny he had the phone.
AFP spent 6 hours in A&E as sounds like hospital burst a cyst after an ultrasound.
KP had bought them all dinner from Uncle Sam's
KFP has been watch Breakthrough, she actually meant Breathless.
She is going to give up vaping (she's said that a million times) but she's had a stressful day. She bought 10 vapes back, as she knows everyone will want one. Then starts talking about her cancer (reckons she was clear 6 years ago....errr she had it when Harvey was a baby, so 21 years ago, so she's talking bullshit as usual)
I'm losing the will to live now 😩
What did Harry think when he found out KFP was SFP's sister...he told the hilarious story (It really wasn't) of how she called him sir Ham (as SFP's ex boyfriend was called Sam) AFP called him Sam a few times too, but he's been called worse. (Cokehead maybe?)
Was asked if she has watched all her old shows back. No, but she looks so different. Then starts going on again about Princess looking like her and says this is what she has to look forward to looking like when P is older. P makes some remark about the surgery and KFP pipes up 2I haven't had a lot, you cheeky witch" then says I've had it all.
Apparently one of AFP's friends has told her recently, she has lost her looks and when she dies I'll move in with PFP, which shocked her.
Then KFP calls her Frankenstein as she has lost some of her hair, but then says she means Einstein :rolleyes:
More about P needing to come on the pod and how she is following in her footsteps.
A couple of minutes of ads, then advertising their podcast live shows, still tickets available. Princess is going to get up on stage and sing a song with her. (Good luck making that happen)
On the final bit now, the Life advice, some question about a woman being old at work. Straight back to KFP....she will be 46 in May, she has to compete with people in their 20s as not many people her age do what she does, she wiser, more experienced and can do the job better (full of her self) she looks better than some of the people telling her she can't do something. Especially in photoshoots, can do it better than any 20 year old, I will wipe the tit with them, I've been there and done it and I'm bloody good.. Bring it on.
The a question about friends taking advantage. I've been there, take my kindness as a weakness, got rid of so many people who use me (errrr, that works both ways) she doesn't have a lot of friends.
They have to sort 12 outfits for the podcast tour.
Say their thankyous and goodbyes.
Apologies for any spelling/grammar errors, as rushing as I want to do couch to 5k before I start work
What a twit. The 'job' she refers to is basically to be young and look nice. Epic Fail 🤦‍♀️ She is so desperate to control Princess and live through her. Sad old cow!
---
Wasn't she in trouble in Italy too for similar? I know Europeans can be quite open about nudity with topless beaches etc but it's time and place. And both France and Italy are traditionally religious countries with certain standards. Her and Kanye were also in trouble for him bearing his arse on a gondola where it looked like she was in front of him pleasuring him. Should be done for exhibitionism or indecent exposure for something like that
I hadn't heard that. Nudity is one thing but doing a sexual act and doing it in public so people can't consent to view it is another, It's what KP does too. Indecent exposure would be right. Kanye is another weirdo!

• Sick
Reactions: 26
No news seeped out yet then???
Me on tenterhooks...! But I'm not holding my breath.

Interesting article from December 2018 when she first swerved the initial bankruptcy. There's a video of her lauding over the fact that she isn't a bankrupt.... Oh dear, Skanky, how times have changed.....

(nb: Weirdly enough, the comments back then are exactly the same as they are now....!!)

Reactions: 28
No news seeped out yet then???
Would press get inside info as to whether or not she has to attend Court 4, or if it is remote hearing, I wonder? IF they do get tipped off, let's hope we see her doing walk of shame & her shouting 'suck my dick' 😀 😂 Who would attend court with her, if she turned up? Mr PP, Frumpty Dumpty, AFP or her latest himbo bonkubine?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Stumbled across this on FB.
64 comments full of praise and admiration for her.
It shows that all her lies over the years have been accepted without question by a section of society and there's nothing that will change their minds.

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet the braindead ⬇
Amy is bound to feel like that though

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Decent people like Hairy Biker Dave suffer and die and this bleep sails through life without a care in the world.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Decent people like Hairy Biker Dave suffer and die and this bleep sails through life without a care in the world.
Exactly what my youngest recently when a close friend suddenly died, she said " why are the good people ones that die but the 💩 people are allowed to carry on breathing "
Very true

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
JJ is off for a facial, so he didn't fancy being her plus one today (if that is where she is off to)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.