Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a thought 🤔🤔 do you think she shouts because she has problems with her hearings?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It is infuriating that Skanky has coasted along on good luck for so long. Somehow she has never been injured in a car crash, despite countless times of driving drunk, no seatbelt, even overturning her bloody car and walking away. She has never become ill with sepsis or any other life threatening infection, despite numerous surgeries and total lack of after care or hygiene. She has no respect for her own body, she survives on sweets, crisps and takeaways, vapes constantly, is a heavy ❄ user, does no exercise. Yet doesn’t seem to have any associated health problems. On top of this, she was made bankrupt at the end of 2019, just before COVID hit. She greatly benefited from all the delays this caused, and even now, years later, she has been able to continue spending without restriction. Still living in a huge mansion, still having daily ‘beauty’ treatments, still getting employed :mad:
No wonder she thinks she’s invincible.

That karma bus better be arriving soon, and it had better hit her hard and then reverse over her to be sure. Vile witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
clear from cancer? Wasn’t it a basal cell on her finger? (Correct me if I’m wrong). And yes H was a baby when that happened. She literally makes a mockery out of any genuine sufferers, whether it’s mental health, cancer, mobility problems. She needs locking up in an institution , never mind prison.

edit to say, basal cell is cancer , I know sadly from numerous surgeries, however, she’s speaking like she’s had a major illness due to it
---
If she wanted to make a point about the Wallis story being lies, saying she was going “herself” to spend time with him to prove it, then why upload a video of someone else stroking Wallis as her truth? Maybe all other videos/pics that she has would clearly be old ones. Madam always tries to be one step ahead 😡
Lying about cancer, she is the lowest of the low. Meanwhile Dave Myers has passed from cancer RIP :confused:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Tattlers getting a few mentions in the comments...! People really are revolted at her spitting game....

View attachment 2786757
View attachment 2786765
View attachment 2786758

Skanky has just proved what a vile bleep she is waiting to see what happens at the BH today

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This week's run down. She's very shouty (she must be in love) and very hyper, can't pronounce her words.
Love Island final, she couldn't watch as away skiing. Looking forward to Celeb BB. When SFP told her some of the names, she was like "Why is he on it"? "Anyone can be a celeb these days" She reckons Ella from MAFS is going to be on it (Obsessed much).
The Comic Relief Arctic challenge names were released, apparently she was shortlisted for this (in the top 5 or 10) reckons Vicky P took her spot. She won't be watching it as why would she when she wasn't picked, just rubbing her face in it. She even didn't go on holiday because of it (??)
Clears up rumour about Wallis. Very sarcastic tone, he's not gone, it's rubbish. Neighbours were quoted. I'll go and see him afterwards and put video out. (So that must of been the 21st, as that is when she put video up of him, but it wasn't her stroking him in video, so must of been Fenella)
So everyone is there, Amy, princess & Ed, Jett, Lynne, Fenella.
Trying to get Princess signed up to Love Island if she wasn't with Ed, or IAC, Junior should be on Strictly (but he's always out) Then lots of love bombing of Princess and how she looks like her....like 'mummy' and takes after her.
Then a bit about her skiing, couldn't pronounce the place where they stayed. I get the feeling she hates skiing and just wanted to pose in her outfits. Saya she has filler in bum and her boobs so she's heavy and can't get up when she falls, mentioned her sledging down.
She was the best at quad biking and she drove, they were all impressed.
The place was like Magaluf, lots of night life, they played darts and a drinking game called ring of fire, then of course she makes it into a dirty conversation asking AFP if she has played ring of fire, Amy gets called a dirty witch.
Losing phones runs in the family, PFP lost his in a taxi, the guy who owned the taxi firm kept it and tried to deny he had the phone.
AFP spent 6 hours in A&E as sounds like hospital burst a cyst after an ultrasound.
KP had bought them all dinner from Uncle Sam's
KFP has been watch Breakthrough, she actually meant Breathless.
She is going to give up vaping (she's said that a million times) but she's had a stressful day. She bought 10 vapes back, as she knows everyone will want one. Then starts talking about her cancer (reckons she was clear 6 years ago....errr she had it when Harvey was a baby, so 21 years ago, so she's talking bullshit as usual)
I'm losing the will to live now 😩
What did Harry think when he found out KFP was SFP's sister...he told the hilarious story (It really wasn't) of how she called him sir Ham (as SFP's ex boyfriend was called Sam) AFP called him Sam a few times too, but he's been called worse. (Cokehead maybe?)
Was asked if she has watched all her old shows back. No, but she looks so different. Then starts going on again about Princess looking like her and says this is what she has to look forward to looking like when P is older. P makes some remark about the surgery and KFP pipes up 2I haven't had a lot, you cheeky witch" then says I've had it all.
Apparently one of AFP's friends has told her recently, she has lost her looks and when she dies I'll move in with PFP, which shocked her.
Then KFP calls her Frankenstein as she has lost some of her hair, but then says she means Einstein :rolleyes:
More about P needing to come on the pod and how she is following in her footsteps.
A couple of minutes of ads, then advertising their podcast live shows, still tickets available. Princess is going to get up on stage and sing a song with her. (Good luck making that happen)
On the final bit now, the Life advice, some question about a woman being old at work. Straight back to KFP....she will be 46 in May, she has to compete with people in their 20s as not many people her age do what she does, she wiser, more experienced and can do the job better (full of her self) she looks better than some of the people telling her she can't do something. Especially in photoshoots, can do it better than any 20 year old, I will wipe the tit with them, I've been there and done it and I'm bloody good.. Bring it on.
The a question about friends taking advantage. I've been there, take my kindness as a weakness, got rid of so many people who use me (errrr, that works both ways) she doesn't have a lot of friends.
They have to sort 12 outfits for the podcast tour.
Say their thankyous and goodbyes.
Apologies for any spelling/grammar errors, as rushing as I want to do couch to 5k before I start work
Oh wow.... I read that while constantly taking sharp intakes of breath at the absolute banality of it all. Well done again, DC.... Respect.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Skanky has just proved what a vile bleep she is waiting to see what happens at the BH today
Just had a quick look for info on Judge Catherine Burton, who appears to be in Court 4 today for KFP case.
Seems Judge Burton has been involved in Boy George & John Barnes pending bankruptcy cases. Both of these cases, she agreed more time for them to find the money to clear debts including taxes & avoid bankruptcy. Both BG & JB said they could come up wit the funds. Hope KFP doesn't try this tactic. She's had 5 years since 2019. PLUS, failed to deliver the agreement to repay monthly with IVA arrangement. IF she could come up with unpaid tax & VAT money 1. Why can't she clear the existing bankruptcy debt & 2. Where is she getting the money from to pay off the debts? I'm sure (hope🙏) these professional people, don't get taken in by her crafty, scheming arrogance. But from Schmooze's comment's this hearing today, does seem to be about trying for a solution/arrangement, rather than any definite charges being imposed. Well, that's how I see this tangled, complicated mess, anyway.

Reactions: 35
I've just had minor surgery this morning and have the rest of the day to rest. Which means I can browse tattle while waiting for more news on the BH!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
clear from cancer? Wasn’t it a basal cell on her finger? (Correct me if I’m wrong). And yes H was a baby when that happened. She literally makes a mockery out of any genuine sufferers, whether it’s mental health, cancer, mobility problems. She needs locking up in an institution , never mind prison.

edit to say, basal cell is cancer , I know sadly from numerous surgeries, however, she’s speaking like she’s had a major illness due to it
---
If she wanted to make a point about the Wallis story being lies, saying she was going “herself” to spend time with him to prove it, then why upload a video of someone else stroking Wallis as her truth? Maybe all other videos/pics that she has would clearly be old ones. Madam always tries to be one step ahead 😡
To add also she makes a mockery out of dv/r*pe/assault. As lies, forgets said lies and then slightly different stories are sprouted!

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Just had a quick look for info on Judge Catherine Burton, who appears to be in Court 4 today for KFP case.
Seems Judge Burton has been involved in Boy George & John Barnes pending bankruptcy cases. Both of these cases, she agreed more time for them to find the money to clear debts including taxes & avoid bankruptcy. Both BG & JB said they could come up wit the funds. Hope KFP doesn't try this tactic. She's had 5 years since 2019. PLUS, failed to deliver the agreement to repay monthly with IVA arrangement. IF she could come up with unpaid tax & VAT money 1. Why can't she clear the existing bankruptcy debt & 2. Where is she getting the money from to pay off the debts? I'm sure (hope🙏) these professional people, don't get taken in by her crafty, scheming arrogance. But from Schmooze's comment's this hearing today, does seem to be about trying for a solution/arrangement, rather than any definite charges being imposed. Well, that's how I see this tangled, complicated mess, anyway.
I think as well Boy George, wanted to go down the IVA route, she was already given that chance in 2018 and failed to stick to the terms, hence why she was made bankrupt. John Barnes was/is earning far more than KP and owed a lot less. I bet both of them didn't hide assets either.
So let's hope she (Judge) sees sense, rather than just allowing her more time.

Reactions: 43
I'll be annoyed if she's given another payment plan.. she doesn't have the money to pay these vast sums, unless, as we suspect, she's hidden money & assets...she needs to be dealt with firmly & harshly.

Reactions: 34
I'll be annoyed if she's given another payment plan.. she doesn't have the money to pay these vast sums, unless, as we suspect, she's hidden money & assets...she needs to be dealt with firmly & harshly.
This. She’s not going to pay. I think she thinks everything will just be written off and she can carry on. If only it was that easy

Reactions: 31
This week's run down. She's very shouty (she must be in love) and very hyper, can't pronounce her words.
Love Island final, she couldn't watch as away skiing. Looking forward to Celeb BB. When SFP told her some of the names, she was like "Why is he on it"? "Anyone can be a celeb these days" She reckons Ella from MAFS is going to be on it (Obsessed much).
The Comic Relief Arctic challenge names were released, apparently she was shortlisted for this (in the top 5 or 10) reckons Vicky P took her spot. She won't be watching it as why would she when she wasn't picked, just rubbing her face in it. She even didn't go on holiday because of it (??)
Clears up rumour about Wallis. Very sarcastic tone, he's not gone, it's rubbish. Neighbours were quoted. I'll go and see him afterwards and put video out. (So that must of been the 21st, as that is when she put video up of him, but it wasn't her stroking him in video, so must of been Fenella)
So everyone is there, Amy, princess & Ed, Jett, Lynne, Fenella.
Trying to get Princess signed up to Love Island if she wasn't with Ed, or IAC, Junior should be on Strictly (but he's always out) Then lots of love bombing of Princess and how she looks like her....like 'mummy' and takes after her.
Then a bit about her skiing, couldn't pronounce the place where they stayed. I get the feeling she hates skiing and just wanted to pose in her outfits. Saya she has filler in bum and her boobs so she's heavy and can't get up when she falls, mentioned her sledging down.
She was the best at quad biking and she drove, they were all impressed.
The place was like Magaluf, lots of night life, they played darts and a drinking game called ring of fire, then of course she makes it into a dirty conversation asking AFP if she has played ring of fire, Amy gets called a dirty witch.
Losing phones runs in the family, PFP lost his in a taxi, the guy who owned the taxi firm kept it and tried to deny he had the phone.
AFP spent 6 hours in A&E as sounds like hospital burst a cyst after an ultrasound.
KP had bought them all dinner from Uncle Sam's
KFP has been watch Breakthrough, she actually meant Breathless.
She is going to give up vaping (she's said that a million times) but she's had a stressful day. She bought 10 vapes back, as she knows everyone will want one. Then starts talking about her cancer (reckons she was clear 6 years ago....errr she had it when Harvey was a baby, so 21 years ago, so she's talking bullshit as usual)
I'm losing the will to live now 😩
What did Harry think when he found out KFP was SFP's sister...he told the hilarious story (It really wasn't) of how she called him sir Ham (as SFP's ex boyfriend was called Sam) AFP called him Sam a few times too, but he's been called worse. (Cokehead maybe?)
Was asked if she has watched all her old shows back. No, but she looks so different. Then starts going on again about Princess looking like her and says this is what she has to look forward to looking like when P is older. P makes some remark about the surgery and KFP pipes up 2I haven't had a lot, you cheeky witch" then says I've had it all.
Apparently one of AFP's friends has told her recently, she has lost her looks and when she dies I'll move in with PFP, which shocked her.
Then KFP calls her Frankenstein as she has lost some of her hair, but then says she means Einstein :rolleyes:
More about P needing to come on the pod and how she is following in her footsteps.
A couple of minutes of ads, then advertising their podcast live shows, still tickets available. Princess is going to get up on stage and sing a song with her. (Good luck making that happen)
On the final bit now, the Life advice, some question about a woman being old at work. Straight back to KFP....she will be 46 in May, she has to compete with people in their 20s as not many people her age do what she does, she wiser, more experienced and can do the job better (full of her self) she looks better than some of the people telling her she can't do something. Especially in photoshoots, can do it better than any 20 year old, I will wipe the tit with them, I've been there and done it and I'm bloody good.. Bring it on.
The a question about friends taking advantage. I've been there, take my kindness as a weakness, got rid of so many people who use me (errrr, that works both ways) she doesn't have a lot of friends.
They have to sort 12 outfits for the podcast tour.
Say their thankyous and goodbyes.
Apologies for any spelling/grammar errors, as rushing as I want to do couch to 5k before I start work
You’ve just done a weeks work reporting on this. Couch to 5k too. You put me to shame. It is appreciated.

Skank, pleaseeeee stop using Princess for your own gain 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think as well Boy George, wanted to go down the IVA route, she was already given that chance in 2018 and failed to stick to the terms, hence why she was made bankrupt. John Barnes was/is earning far more than KP and owed a lot less. I bet both of them didn't hide assets either.
whatever the outcome APPEARS to be today - a very large part of it will be due to HMRC commencing their own bankruptcy proceedings against her, none of us are certain how this is going to work and it may require one bakruptcy to sort of 'absorb' the other, in that, it may appear to be closed ... but it wont be. HMRC is a far bigger more dangerous fish in the sea

• Heart
Reactions: 34
whatever the outcome APPEARS to be today - a very large part of it will be due to HMRC commencing their own bankruptcy proceedings against her, none of us are certain how this is going to work and it may require one bakruptcy to sort of 'absorb' the other, in that, it may appear to be closed ... but it wont be. HMRC is a far bigger more dangerous fish in the sea
Definitely. She thinks she can ignore & it will disappear. I really hope she's going to get a big bloody shock.

Reactions: 27
I'm just hoping Ole' Iron Lung doesn't give her a wedge from her ill-gotten gains to try and cover some of the most pressing debts. Remember when Skanky came up with £7K (or a figure like that, I can't remember) at the last minute...?!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I know people have posted stuff before, not sure if these bits were included - pulled off GOV.uK about concurrent bankruptcies ....

55.6 Claim of earlier trustee

When a bankruptcy order is made and the bankrupt has not been discharged from prior bankruptcy proceedings, the trustee in the earlier bankruptcy is entitled to prove in the later bankruptcy for (Section 335(5)):

the unsatisfied balance of the provable debts in the earlier bankruptcy,

interest payable on that balance, and

any unpaid expenses in the earlier bankruptcy.

55.7 Assets from a previous bankruptcy

In circumstances where a bankruptcy order is made against an undischarged bankrupt any assets (including income) acquired by them after the date of the earlier bankruptcy and not yet distributed by the trustee are to be transferred to the later bankruptcy (Section 334(3), Section 335(1)). Any such money or property will then form part of the estate in the later bankruptcy but subject to a first charge in favour of the earlier trustee for any expenses they may have incurred in dealing with those assets (Section 335(3)).

55.9 Creditors and proof of debts

Individual creditors in the earlier bankruptcy do not become creditors individually in the subsequent bankruptcy for any debt relating to the earlier proceedings. Where the bankrupt is not discharged from the earlier proceedings, the original trustee should prove in the later bankruptcy for the unsatisfied balance of the total provable debts in the earlier bankruptcy (Section 335(5)).

The trustee may also prove for interest payable on that balance and any unpaid expenses, such as petition costs1. As with any other claim, the amount claimed may be varied at a later stage if circumstances were to change, for instance, where assets realised and distributed may reduce the outstanding balance.
---
I'm just hoping Ole' Iron Lung doesn't give her a wedge from her ill-gotten gains to try and cover some of the most pressing debts. Remember when Skanky came up with £7K at the last minute...?!!
from what I have read that will become as 'asset' of the NEW bankruptcy in this case ... she cant escape that way now that a second bankruptcy has been filed ... there is no escape, floating on a boat down denial is not going to work ... she is screwed

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.