Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The person that trained her on that pose telling her it was sexy had a secret agenda!
Bet the 20 somethings shake in their boots when skank is near them posing like she's need toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s just the gift that keeps on giving 🙏 one of my all time favourite films is an old one called‘Whatever happened to Baby Jane’ with Bette Davis playing the lead role, that is definitely Skank in about 10 years!! Give it a watch 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 2790959My favourite screen grab. She looks like she’s off to chuck a sack of flour before hitting the wrestling ring.
Bloody hell, what shape would you call her? She has got such a fat back, and her inflated arse is so heavy that it’s falling down her thighs. There is nothing feminine about her, no waist, no hips, even her face looks manly. She is just a lump, she looks pathetic and revolting :sick:
If she was a contestant on Ru Paul’s Drag Race, they would tell her she had done a crap job of trying to look female.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Even in the early days of the sink boy showmance he actually looked interested and there was body contact and a closeness with the hand holding, cuddling, kissing and looking into skanks eyes, it's only been a week since these dicks went instasham official and there's no contact whatsoever and skanks having to force it with the leaning in hand holding (not him holding her hand) it's so fake and just for publicity.😎

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I would absolutely love a documentary maker to do a timeline style doc on the stages of her legal/financial court cases with clips of her simultaneous 'appearances' and 'performances' to contrast the seriousness of her legal situation with her arrogant behaviour. Sprinkle in a few shots of quotes from her and pap-driven stories she instigated = job done. Laid out side by side it would be devastating, damning and impossible for her to deny.

Paging Netflix who've done a few exposés on grifters and con-artists which have been big hits. Failing that, any journalists reading here, fancy writing a long read style article?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Do you know where it is Willow? She makes it sound like a house in the country 🙄
It's not in the country at all. An ordinary victorian terrace in essex, near Rainham in Kent somewhere I think.

Ah I see Dolly posted, Faversham.
---
At least Cher ( great figure anyway) had the sense to wear a jacket too and Cilla is wearing a supportive, boned basque. KP is so deluded she thinks just the stocking is OK on a mature figure ( and a drink and drug-addled one at that) ....nope not unless you work out every day or are some sort of uber-toned dancer. The elastic is digging into all her bloated bits :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
No-one's allowed to say that or impersonate Harvey unless it makes KP money. She's complained about people putting that phrase on merchandise, eBay apologised and made a donation to a charity for using that phrase.
Harvey is KPs property to exploit and use only as she says so!
No one will stand up to her (certainly in public, and maybe in private) re Harvey, for fear of looking 'ableist'. Makes me sick

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Jesus hell cropped down this could easily be mistaken for old Doris in the nursing home walking round in her Incontinence pants being returned to bed after find the young carers boots for going out after work 🤣🥲
Is she covered in bruises or is it the lighting ?

Reactions: 17
She’s just the gift that keeps on giving 🙏 one of my all time favourite films is an old one called‘Whatever happened to Baby Jane’ with Bette Davis playing the lead role, that is definitely Skank in about 10 years!! Give it a watch 👍
She also has a fair bit of the Norma Desmond's about her these days too 😁

Screen Shot 2024-03-02 at 11.22.25.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.