Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tanley

VIP Member
It is infuriating that Skanky has coasted along on good luck for so long. Somehow she has never been injured in a car crash, despite countless times of driving drunk, no seatbelt, even overturning her bloody car and walking away. She has never become ill with sepsis or any other life threatening infection, despite numerous surgeries and total lack of after care or hygiene. She has no respect for her own body, she survives on sweets, crisps and takeaways, vapes constantly, is a heavy ❄ user, does no exercise. Yet doesn’t seem to have any associated health problems. On top of this, she was made bankrupt at the end of 2019, just before COVID hit. She greatly benefited from all the delays this caused, and even now, years later, she has been able to continue spending without restriction. Still living in a huge mansion, still having daily ‘beauty’ treatments, still getting employed :mad:
No wonder she thinks she’s invincible.

That karma bus better be arriving soon, and it had better hit her hard and then reverse over her to be sure. Vile bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Honestly how is this situation still not resolved regarding B & J 🤦🏽‍♀️😔 Virtually abandoned now by their useless Mum in name only, a drunk and ❄ addled mother at that, now chasing another young man, fake as it, she is running with this story, partying like an 18yo. The children left for days/weeks as she holidays without them, left with the corrupt social worker Lynne Rickwood, gee how this even a thing, how many red flags does anyone need. I know things take time, but these are clearly very damaged children now, this should have been actioned when the information about Rickwood was revealed.

It’s shocking, no matter how non compliant Skank is, how overwhelmed the services are, and I know how bad this is through my work, yet their poor father still waits.This is a complete failure in my eyes of safeguarding, those two children have been badly failed. It makes me sad to see that we can longer protect children from harm, when harm is clearly happening. I just find it so sad and depressing, the weeks slip by, her behaviour getting worse, now left with this Lynn woman, who is a disgrace to her former profession, f*cks sake, she was sacked for corruption, yet a father who loves them and had them for years, giving them a stable happy life, watches on powerless and having to pay a fortune to fight her in his quest to get them returned. It’s not hyperbole to say it’s nothing short of scandalous now, I just find it so grim how easily Skank has been able to do this 😔
100% Kylie. I really thought after LYNN RICKWOOD, BENT social worker situation was exposed, something positive would happen, but NO. Then the F4H statement - NO. Now the kids are just left with RICkWOOD. With AFP - (Hitler) is overseeing the situation (when she's not at the Frumpy Dumplings). Knowing SS's/authorities have let those kids down, think all stops would be pulled out to resolve the issue. KFP is unfit & barely there to see the kids. Kieran has had NO charges against him, so WHAT is going on? I know there's a pending custody case, but why aren't things being speeded up? I still believe she kidnapped those kids & we know she made false allegations against Kieran. WHY isn't anything done about those false allegations & persecution of KH either?

• Heart
Reactions: 60

AimlessShameless

VIP Member

Judge Catherine Burton said in a hearing at the Rolls Building, London: “A significant aspect of Ms Price’s failure to cooperate has been her failure to provide full details of her income, which comes from various sources.”

Katie has failed to appear at the hearings but is due to face questions about her finances in April.

Judge Burton said: “She failed to avail herself of that opportunity”

She added: “She has given no reason to explain why she is no longer in the position to meet the Voluntary Arrangement.”

She boasted last year to have made thousands on adult site Only Fans since 2022.

Hitting out at rumours she had only made £150, she said: “Do you think someone who’s been doing that career for 25 years is only going to make £150?

“Maybe put a couple more zeros on that.”

I LOVE IT
Ooh sounds like Judge Burton is not going to take any crap from madam. I LOVE IT

• Haha
  • Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Evening all thanks for voting for the thread title.❤
See the enabling complicit fame hungry sink boy is at it again posting cryptic crap to stay relevant and let skank know he's single and available to run back at any time, BH tomorrow not holding my breath for a bit of good news nothing will happen again, jeyda and slymi fat little fuck Rymi will no doubt have books cooked to hand over but will be interesting to see just how much skank earns from OF because if the money is more than subscriber numbers skanks been doing extras and then Backgrid it'll be interesting to see who's bank accounts that money is paid into because that could open a can of worms for the clan, sink boy, Jeyda and slymi fat little fuck Rymi if they've been selling pictures for skank and shes received any of it. Skank might be actually at Pricey Towers tonight for the first time in 2 weeks if she's got to get ready for an appearance at the BH tomorrow.😎

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Wonder if JJ is ready to do his pap walk to the Rolls Building with her, if she has to attend that is.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hi from Pom 😀💖 xxx.
Back tomorrow to catch up as still recharging my Pom batteries, I will catch up from where I left off so hopefully will be caught up in 3 or 4 days 😀 xxx

The original version 😄...

Resizer_17092453124301.jpg

The Pom version 😄😄...x

Resizer_17092447083091.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Im suprised the skin hasnt split must be very thin and loads of scar tissue from so many boob jobs if she had them reduced they would have to cut off a mountain of skin 🤢🤢🤢 i remember years ago when she was in Celebrity Big Brother shed just had a boob job and it split and the implant was hanging out and she said it stank from an infection she is a proper minging dirty bitch and also when she had one of her facelifts KH was having to clean up her infections what bloke wants to do that seriously
If they took out her implants the skin would hang like two ancient scrotums after a total testectomy. Fancy that lads? Sexy enough for you?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

WillowTree21

VIP Member
More fence graffiti expected? 😅
---

I would guess it's more private messages and requests like Kuntona does. She probably does any old filth for a chunk of money or gifts sent to her. Sometimes they have wishlists for people to send them stuff. If she requested designer bags or shoes she could get one of her minions to sell them for her.
Yes KK is basically like an online prossie. She earns most of the cash from 'private' messages & I've been told some really shocking stuff. Well, her obese mother was a prostitute & that's the life KK knows. Her pretend partner Ryan, involved in much of what goes on. Basically he;s like her 'pimp' I believe. She's come out with many hard luck stories about her early life, but KK is no different to her mother. Another one, who took coke in front of kids ( on film by Croft). And in spite of the filmed TV show, that revealed the awful way those poor kids were raised, she kept them, same as KFP. Knowing KFP, I just can't see her doing 'filth' online. Also she's too arrogant & lazy to do it. I think KFP has her finger's in MANY illegal financial activities though. I assume at the moment, she's living off the pantomime cash & the Backgrid pictures & stories about LegoBoy. Hopefully March/April's BH will tailor her spending & the Trustees/Official Receivers will put in place something to limit her income. She'll still find ways though, to earn cash in hand, but it's going to be hard for her to 'fiddle' if she's extravagant, as questions (hopefully) will be asked as to where the money is coming from. Her keeping MM, is like a noose around her neck, as well. The bills alone are huge, which will be a large chunk of money each month. The place is decaying & falling apart around her. To her it's just the status of owning a 8-9 bed house, with stables.
I also think she'll be answerable, IF all of a sudden OF, Backgrid etc money suddenly stops, because she has to pay over 40%. But, I really can't see OF earns her much anyway. Trustee's will need to monitor her activities very closely. Can't wait to see what her next court case will be. 2024 is already proving to be another fantastic year for her:poop::m🤣.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Stan Butler

VIP Member
That outfits done it for me all i want now is for the beautiful sex kitten Katie to tie me down call me dirty names while she spits on me and kicks me in the junk with those sparkly high heels on. 😍

• Haha
  • Sick
Good so non-cooperation duly noted by the judge, KP not providing any details which is a legal duty under the bankruptcy and not turning up repeatedly. She's also spelling out the multiple chances she's been given by the court which KP has ignored. It's all setting things up nicely for being charged I think. You can't just ignore the high court. If she tries to ignore the public examination in April she might well be arrested. She's run out of road and excuses.
---

I wouldn't worry, she's immature and pathetic and she'll be shitting a brick when prison looms. She's repeatedly ignored bankruptcy terms and not turned up repeatedly which is contempt. She's not just done one thing wrong she's ignored virtually everything legally required of her. On top of that she has very likely committed fraud by deliberately hiding assets AND evading Tax. It's only a matter of time imo. The court process is long but she was never going to be able to ignore the bankruptcy and high court judges. Not for the amount of money she is pissing about with.

She might also be bricking it now and that post is all bravado :unsure:
Also she hasn’t paid her national insurance to a tune of over 500,000 pounds. Yet she avails her son to tax payer funded placement at residential college, she gets her bins emptied, one child goes to local authority school, she likely has a GP, and could avail herself to NHS if she requires it, especially after her dodgy surgeries which are now likely to go wrong , street lighting, and all other community services . This alone ( apart from the stuff with the kids) has really made my blood boil. Should she make old age, I hope she will not be entitled to a brass farthing in pension. She is no better than a sponging grifting low life. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Pisspot @Dollylovesshoes a really fucking huge one

• Angry
  • Heart

Lollypops

VIP Member
clear from cancer? Wasn’t it a basal cell on her finger? (Correct me if I’m wrong). And yes H was a baby when that happened. She literally makes a mockery out of any genuine sufferers, whether it’s mental health, cancer, mobility problems. She needs locking up in an institution , never mind prison.

edit to say, basal cell is cancer , I know sadly from numerous surgeries, however, she’s speaking like she’s had a major illness due to it
---
If she wanted to make a point about the Wallis story being lies, saying she was going “herself” to spend time with him to prove it, then why upload a video of someone else stroking Wallis as her truth? Maybe all other videos/pics that she has would clearly be old ones. Madam always tries to be one step ahead 😡
Lying about cancer, she is the lowest of the low. Meanwhile Dave Myers has passed from cancer RIP :confused:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Has anyone got a subscription to get this story up in full? 🙏😘
Katie Price
And so, once more, The Timesfounded in 1785 and reporting through the Crimean War, universal suffrage, the Blitz, the moonshot and the fall of the Berlin Wall — turns its mighty investigative guns on the big issue of 2024: Katie Price and her Pet Problems.
Celebrity Watch has, over the years, chronicled Price’s long-rumbling misfortunes with adorable livestock. The problem in a nutshell? A lotof animals have died on Price’s watch. Of course, statistically, everyone is likely to have one misadventure with a pet — show me someone who did not, at some point in the Seventies or Eighties, allow “general mucking about” to culminate in Nanna’s budgie flying out the front door, never to return, and I’ll show you someone so unimaginative they never pretended a budgie was Long John Silver’s parrot. A sadly limited way to live, whatever the ultimate cost, budgie-wise.
Price’s Pet Problems, however, are way beyond Joey winging it towards Telford and Nanna stoically putting the cuttlefish in the loft. At the time of writing Price has now had sevenunfortunate pets perish in her care: five dogs, a horse and a chameleon.
The problem has become so acute that last week the animal rights organisation Peta offered Price £5,000 if she promised never to buy another pet. Its vice-president of programmes and operations, Elisa Allen, addressed Price directly: “While your intentions may be good … the fact is that you are consistently harming these sensitive, sentient individuals, and I hope you agree that this is a solution.”
Peta’s offer is backed up by a petition, signed by 36,000 people, asking Price to refrain from being in charge of anything more evolutionarily advanced than fruit flies, clothes moths or, at a push, mice.
Well, it seems the petition has been ignored and Peta’s offer has been refused because this week Price introduced the world to her latest pet, a sphynx kitten. “Cuddles,” Price captioned an Instagram shot of the kitten, resting in her arms.
For those who have not seen this breed of cat before — one that is alarmingly hairless — the first comment on Instagram is likely to capture their initial impression.
“Why is it inside out?” one of Price’s followers asked, with perfect and accurate unease.
A further shot showed the furless, wrinkled kitten — which looks, to all intents and purposes, like an internal organ — sitting on Price’s computer keyboard. Whether the cat was, at the time, attempting to use the keyboard to contact Peta (writing “Plz help. am scared. keep finding empty collars in bin”) can be neither confirmed nor denied. But one thing is statistically quite likely: this cat’s life will not end well.
Price’s main problem re: pets dying? The A24. It runs close to her house — the infamous “Mucky Mansion” in Sussex — but not as close as her pets run to the A24. So far, three of the deceased dogs have met their end there after escaping from the house. The horse also died after being hit by a car, while the chameleon kept things varied and apparently died “of a broken heart”.
Those of you with a more practical bent will be thinking, “Fence. You could buy a fence. Why haven’t you put up a big fence? This would cut your pet death rate by up to 70 per cent.”
According to tabloid reports, Price should have the funds for such an undertaking. By their exhaustive itemisation, since 1998 she has had: sixteen breast operations, three face lifts, a brow lift, two “bum lifts”, liposuction, two sets of enamel veneers on her teeth, plus countless rounds of lip fillers. The total cost is estimated to be about £500,000. So simply by forgoing a new arse Price could have put a fence around Mucky Mansion — and brought about instant savings. Constantly having to pop down to Waitrose for a new horse can put pressure on household bills. And that’s before we get into how much a horse funeral might cost, if you want to give flat Dobbin a good send-off.
The unnamed sphynx kitten, meanwhile, is estimated to have cost £1,200. Presumably you have to pay extra for fur. Acquiring a hairless cat might have been Price’s attempt to choose a “safer” animal but it will be May before the weather is clement enough for an essentially naked cat to consider leaving the house.
But leave eventually it will — for this is the nature of the cat. And although I generally eschew dolorousness, all previous experience must, sadly, lead us to believe that this pet too will eventually meet its end on the A24. At some point this summer some unfortunate motorist on their way to Worthing will call a loved one from a lay-by, crying, “I was only going at 26mph and then what appeared to be a nude rat or a giant hand ― like Thing from The Addams Family ― ran out in front of me. Followed by Katie Price, shouting, ‘It’s happening again!’ Today has been weird.”
*These are not the facts

I don’t think Caitlin has much time for the Skank 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Not sure who this is but posting under KFP’s IG…

View attachment 2787589
Out again apparently, she’s just abandoned the kids for this BS with Kryten, and seemingly not bothered about today’s court case, f*ck I hate that smirking face 🤬 I’m the least violent person you could ever meet, but gee that face is very punchable #girlfight I’d take her down, just cos she annoys me so much 👊🏾😁

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Sounds like P makes a once week visit to hers only...
Isn't p only 16 too young for love Island
If skanks recent poses are the stuff of 28 years experience..then the upcoming 20 year old have nothing to worry about as skank constantly looks like she's letting one rip.
So afp mate has said shes going to make a move knocking up with pervy Paul when afp gets her fast pass to hell ...

Well done @DC16 for putting your ears through the ringer once again listening to this twaddle 👏👏👏
Oh she did fart too, forgot to add that one in.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Jomo11

VIP Member
It's not, my friend lost her 19 year old son due to him being drunk and not taking his insulin
Ditto - my brother was a drunk diabetic who lost his life. It's not worth the risk - please don't get drunk if you are T1. My brother wouldn't listen and by the time he died he had lost both his legs, had heart, sight problems and crumbling hip joints. All because he refused to stop being 'one of the lads'.

• Sad
  • Heart

gossipsauce

VIP Member
Honestly how is this situation still not resolved regarding B & J 🤦🏽‍♀️😔 Virtually abandoned now by their useless Mum in name only, a drunk and ❄ addled mother at that, now chasing another young man, fake as it, she is running with this story, partying like an 18yo. The children left for days/weeks as she holidays without them, left with the corrupt social worker Lynne Rickwood, gee how this even a thing, how many red flags does anyone need. I know things take time, but these are clearly very damaged children now, this should have been actioned when the information about Rickwood was revealed.

It’s shocking, no matter how non compliant Skank is, how overwhelmed the services are, and I know how bad this is through my work, yet their poor father still waits.This is a complete failure in my eyes of safeguarding, those two children have been badly failed. It makes me sad to see that we can longer protect children from harm, when harm is clearly happening. I just find it so sad and depressing, the weeks slip by, her behaviour getting worse, now left with this Lynn woman, who is a disgrace to her former profession, f*cks sake, she was sacked for corruption, yet a father who loves them and had them for years, giving them a stable happy life, watches on powerless and having to pay a fortune to fight her in his quest to get them returned. It’s not hyperbole to say it’s nothing short of scandalous now, I just find it so grim how easily Skank has been able to do this 😔
I genuinely think things are happening regarding the kids. She’s not been with them on her own for a long time. She’s distancing herself more and more and spending no time whatsoever with them. Their social media activity has stopped, she’s not taken them on holiday in a long time and there’s hardly been sight nor sound of them for weeks. I deffo think something has gone on. Hope they are able to see their daddy.

• Heart