Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt it, this is Skanky we're talking about. She doesn't have to do anything that the rest of us have to do if we fell behind in 2 months TV licence or a month's rent or mortgage.
She can just spend spend spend, treat her kids as weapons, and drive around with no licence and insurance, and holiday as much as she wants while dumping her kids with anyone.
It definitely seems that way,but she's not going to admit the truth anyway.
---
Sounds like @twaddle88 is only about 20 minutes from me.
We should all team up if Skanky wanders into our neck of the woods
Oh wow. That's three of us from the same neck of the woods. Pity we can't DM each other
---
I'm at a reunion today with work mates I haven't seen for 42 years! I'm going to miss the tea. But hope it's nice and tasty when I get home. It starts at 4.30

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
She’s probably not got the 29th February in her £100 calendar as it’s printed by idiots who won’t comprehend leap years so that will be her excuse…

Just catching up after a long flight and maybe it’s the weather and jet lag but compared to JJ and his colouring books and scooter that pic of Carl makes him seem way more manly … apologies I’ll get myself to bed ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Apparently no JJ talk in this weeks pod, as they weren’t ’official’ when they recorded the pod a week in advance. They were seeing each other, but weren’t official, so she fooled no one. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
This week's run down. She's very shouty (she must be in love) and very hyper, can't pronounce her words.
Love Island final, she couldn't watch as away skiing. Looking forward to Celeb BB. When SFP told her some of the names, she was like "Why is he on it"? "Anyone can be a celeb these days" She reckons Ella from MAFS is going to be on it (Obsessed much).
The Comic Relief Arctic challenge names were released, apparently she was shortlisted for this (in the top 5 or 10) reckons Vicky P took her spot. She won't be watching it as why would she when she wasn't picked, just rubbing her face in it. She even didn't go on holiday because of it (??)
Clears up rumour about Wallis. Very sarcastic tone, he's not gone, it's rubbish. Neighbours were quoted. I'll go and see him afterwards and put video out. (So that must of been the 21st, as that is when she put video up of him, but it wasn't her stroking him in video, so must of been Fenella)
So everyone is there, Amy, princess & Ed, Jett, Lynne, Fenella.
Trying to get Princess signed up to Love Island if she wasn't with Ed, or IAC, Junior should be on Strictly (but he's always out) Then lots of love bombing of Princess and how she looks like her....like 'mummy' and takes after her.
Then a bit about her skiing, couldn't pronounce the place where they stayed. I get the feeling she hates skiing and just wanted to pose in her outfits. Saya she has filler in bum and her boobs so she's heavy and can't get up when she falls, mentioned her sledging down.
She was the best at quad biking and she drove, they were all impressed.
The place was like Magaluf, lots of night life, they played darts and a drinking game called ring of fire, then of course she makes it into a dirty conversation asking AFP if she has played ring of fire, Amy gets called a dirty witch.
Losing phones runs in the family, PFP lost his in a taxi, the guy who owned the taxi firm kept it and tried to deny he had the phone.
AFP spent 6 hours in A&E as sounds like hospital burst a cyst after an ultrasound.
KP had bought them all dinner from Uncle Sam's
KFP has been watch Breakthrough, she actually meant Breathless.
She is going to give up vaping (she's said that a million times) but she's had a stressful day. She bought 10 vapes back, as she knows everyone will want one. Then starts talking about her cancer (reckons she was clear 6 years ago....errr she had it when Harvey was a baby, so 21 years ago, so she's talking bullshit as usual)
I'm losing the will to live now 😩
What did Harry think when he found out KFP was SFP's sister...he told the hilarious story (It really wasn't) of how she called him sir Ham (as SFP's ex boyfriend was called Sam) AFP called him Sam a few times too, but he's been called worse. (Cokehead maybe?)
Was asked if she has watched all her old shows back. No, but she looks so different. Then starts going on again about Princess looking like her and says this is what she has to look forward to looking like when P is older. P makes some remark about the surgery and KFP pipes up 2I haven't had a lot, you cheeky witch" then says I've had it all.
Apparently one of AFP's friends has told her recently, she has lost her looks and when she dies I'll move in with PFP, which shocked her.
Then KFP calls her Frankenstein as she has lost some of her hair, but then says she means Einstein :rolleyes:
More about P needing to come on the pod and how she is following in her footsteps.
A couple of minutes of ads, then advertising their podcast live shows, still tickets available. Princess is going to get up on stage and sing a song with her. (Good luck making that happen)
On the final bit now, the Life advice, some question about a woman being old at work. Straight back to KFP....she will be 46 in May, she has to compete with people in their 20s as not many people her age do what she does, she wiser, more experienced and can do the job better (full of her self) she looks better than some of the people telling her she can't do something. Especially in photoshoots, can do it better than any 20 year old, I will wipe the tit with them, I've been there and done it and I'm bloody good.. Bring it on.
The a question about friends taking advantage. I've been there, take my kindness as a weakness, got rid of so many people who use me (errrr, that works both ways) she doesn't have a lot of friends.
They have to sort 12 outfits for the podcast tour.
Say their thankyous and goodbyes.
Apologies for any spelling/grammar errors, as rushing as I want to do couch to 5k before I start work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Sounds like P makes a once week visit to hers only...
Isn't p only 16 too young for love Island
If skanks recent poses are the stuff of 28 years experience..then the upcoming 20 year old have nothing to worry about as skank constantly looks like she's letting one rip.
So afp mate has said shes going to make a move knocking up with pervy Paul when afp gets her fast pass to hell ...

Well done @DC16 for putting your ears through the ringer once again listening to this twaddle 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Sounds like P makes a once week visit to hers only...
Isn't p only 16 too young for love Island
If skanks recent poses are the stuff of 28 years experience..then the upcoming 20 year old have nothing to worry about as skank constantly looks like she's letting one rip.
So afp mate has said shes going to make a move knocking up with pervy Paul when afp gets her fast pass to hell ...

Well done @DC16 for putting your ears through the ringer once again listening to this twaddle 👏👏👏
Oh she did fart too, forgot to add that one in.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Here I am Krusties! Still reading every post on every thread! So trying to unpick the latest hearing. It’s to do with her original bankruptcy as it’s 19-1040 number so it’s her 2019 bankruptcy that she’s still undischarged from. It’s some sort of “application” and someone has posted details of “respondents” although I can’t see where that has been found. If so I can only imagine it’s the Trustee of her first bankruptcy applying possibly for the private examination of said respondents or a formal application for them to deliver information to the Trustee? Don’t think she has to attend but if the respondent thing is correct then it’s putting said respondents right in the thick of her mess and shows the Trustee is not letting up. There is of then of course her public examination set down (even I can’t keep up with all the dates) but I think another bankruptcy petition is set down before that for yet another bankruptcy order to be made on the petition of HMRC. Regarding this new HMRC one - trust me when I say this, that hasn’t happened overnight. It was lodged in late 2023 I think which means that for her self assessment tax it can be only relating to the period after her first bankruptcy in late 2019 to April 2020 tax year plus 20/21 tax year and 2021/22 tax year as the 2022/23 tax year wasn’t due by then. So since her bankruptcy in late 2019 my guess is she hasn’t submitted and/or paid self assessment tax so estimated assessments have been raised by HMRC and in addition it said there was a VAT debt. This is where HMRC have been able to prove that she has been running a business (which contrary to what some people might think is not a bankruptcy offence in itself ) that should have been VAT registered and she either hasn’t filed returns or even registered (my guess) so they have raised estimated assessments that then haven’t been paid. Again my guess is that all of those action by HMRC were taking place for the whole of last year if not before, estimated assessments for both VAT and SA, pressing letters and her ignoring the lot! Hence why the amounts are huge. Doubt she actually owes that but if you don’t file they raise massive assessments. Being bankrupt for a second time is not that rare but while being undischarged from a first bankruptcy is rare as @DC has said. The bankruptcies won’t be amalgamated they will be two separate cases but as I think someone has pointed out I think the second bankruptcy then takes precedent and any claims in the first bankruptcy are claims in the second. Not sure if same trustee can be appointed as could be a conflict of interest? Even I’m stumped on that one. Either way she’s a shower of shite. I’d be amazed if investigation a la Boris Becker wasn’t currently ongoing but need to be patient on that one as could take ages. Hoping the press can do some digging into this hearing tomorrow as they have previously reported a short while after so hopefully they have some court contacts? So sorry it’s so long. Love to all apart from the Skank and the enablers. X
Thank you for the information Schmooze. It's very confusing what's happening. I knew she wasn't playing ball or answering any correspondence. The arrogance of not even submitting any tax/VAT info. Clearly think's she's above all that. There are so many unanswered questions. But mainly, what I don't get, is why there has been NO restrictions on her spending? She carries on like a lottery winner. I would have thought trustee's/Official Receivers would be monitoring her income/spending/debts & give her a set amount of money to live off. Yet, nothing seems to be in place to restrict what she does financially. IF there is to be a 2nd bankruptcy, nothing will change unless they curtail her lavish spending. I would have thought given the amount of debt she was already in, there should have been action in place to stop her accruing any more? Instead, she's been earning vast sums, money from Backgrid/selling:poop: online/personal appearances/lump sums from TV shows etc, yet paying no tac/VAT. Increasing her debts hugely. I thought whole idea was Trustee's managed her money to stop this happening. I know she's had numerous court actions delayed or stopped, but this is ridiculous. It's baffling how she's allowed to go on like this. Assume today will just be another 'non event' & madam will still be spend, spend, spend :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 54
This week's run down. She's very shouty (she must be in love) and very hyper, can't pronounce her words.
Love Island final, she couldn't watch as away skiing. Looking forward to Celeb BB. When SFP told her some of the names, she was like "Why is he on it"? "Anyone can be a celeb these days" She reckons Ella from MAFS is going to be on it (Obsessed much).
The Comic Relief Arctic challenge names were released, apparently she was shortlisted for this (in the top 5 or 10) reckons Vicky P took her spot. She won't be watching it as why would she when she wasn't picked, just rubbing her face in it. She even didn't go on holiday because of it (??)
Clears up rumour about Wallis. Very sarcastic tone, he's not gone, it's rubbish. Neighbours were quoted. I'll go and see him afterwards and put video out. (So that must of been the 21st, as that is when she put video up of him, but it wasn't her stroking him in video, so must of been Fenella)
Trying to get Princess signed up to Love Island if she wasn't with Ed, or IAC, Junior should be on Strictly (but he's always out) Then lots of love bombing of Princess and how she looks like her....like 'mummy' and takes after her.
Then a bit about her skiing, couldn't pronounce the place where they stayed. I get the feeling she hates skiing and just wanted to pose in her outfits. Saya she has filler in bum and her boobs so she's heavy and can't get up when she falls, mentioned her sledging down.
The place was like Magaluf, lots of night life, they played darts and a drinking game called ring of fire, then of course she makes it into a dirty conversation asking AFP if she has played ring of fire, Amy gets called a dirty witch.
Losing phones runs in the family, PFP lost his in a taxi, the guy who owned the taxi firm kept it and tried to deny he had the phone.
AFP spent 6 hours in A&E as sounds like hospital burst a cyst after an ultrasound.
She is going to give up vaping (she's said that a million times) but she's had a stressful day. She bought 10 vapes back, as she knows everyone will want one. Then starts talking about her cancer (reckons she was clear 6 years ago....errr she had it when Harvey was a baby, so 21 years ago, so she's talking bullshit as usual)
What did Harry think when he found out KFP was SFP's sister...he told the hilarious story (It really wasn't) of how she called him sir Ham (as SFP's ex boyfriend was called Sam) AFP called him Sam a few times too, but he's been called worse. (Cokehead maybe?)
Was asked if she has watched all her old shows back. No, but she looks so different. Then starts going on again about Princess looking like her and says this is what she has to look forward to looking like when P is older. P makes some remark about the surgery and KFP pipes up 2I haven't had a lot, you cheeky witch" then says I've had it all.
Apparently one of AFP's friends has told her recently, she has lost her looks and when she dies I'll move in with PFP, which shocked her.
Then KFP calls her Frankenstein as she has lost some of her hair, but then says she means Einstein :rolleyes:
More about P needing to come on the pod and how she is following in her footsteps.
A couple of minutes of ads, then advertising their podcast live shows, still tickets available. Princess is going to get up on stage and sing a song with her. (Good luck making that happen)
On the final bit now, the Life advice, some question about a woman being old at work. Straight back to KFP....she will be 46 in May, she has to compete with people in their 20s as not many people her age do what she does, she wiser, more experienced and can do the job better (full of her self) she looks better than some of the people telling her she can't do something. Especially in photoshoots, can do it better than any 20 year old, I will wipe the tit with them, I've been there and done it and I'm bloody good.. Bring it on.
The a question about friends taking advantage. I've been there, take my kindness as a weakness, got rid of so many people who use me (errrr, that works both ways) she doesn't have a lot of friends.
Apologies for any spelling/grammar errors, as rushing as I want to do couch to 5k before I start work
Well another load of bollocks from madam.
I applaud you DC, I couldn't listen to the :poop: & lie's that come out of her mouth. Quite honestly, KFP is deluded & off her rocker. Still think's she's a top 'model', when she's a mutilated, deformed mess. She would have known about the latest BH when she recorded this. yet carries on arrogantly, like nothing wrong. With all the amount of people in MM, it must be utter chaos. Mr PP lost his phone in a taxi - wasn't touching up another one of AFP's mate's was he? Whoever AFP's mate is that would move in with Mr PP - must be some desperado, yuk. Plus, where are they going to move into? Motor home or IOW property? Just another day, another load of shite from her loud, potty mouth. Thanks for the update DC❤(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 50
The state of her altogether! Definite state of delusion there if she actually think she still look as good as she did 20 years ago. We all age, but the rest of us make the best of what we have as we age and take pride in ourselves.
Some of us even brush our own hair occasionally

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This years comic relief challenge is the artic circle, like hell she was shortlisted, she’d be on the first flight home!
Mollie king is also doing a 500km bike ride, doubt she was shortlisted for that either what with the broken trotters etc etc
---
Was completed on 19 feb
Errrrm how would the thing cope with the Arctic Challenge?
It'd have that vape thing frozen into its Gob for a start, no blow-dries, no Maccy D's twice a day, no JYY crinkly, stretchy nylon stuff???
---
Thank you for the information Schmooze. It's very confusing what's happening. I knew she wasn't playing ball or answering any correspondence. The arrogance of not even submitting any tax/VAT info. Clearly think's she's above all that. There are so many unanswered questions. But mainly, what I don't get, is why there has been NO restrictions on her spending? She carries on like a lottery winner. I would have thought trustee's/Official Receivers would be monitoring her income/spending/debts & give her a set amount of money to live off. Yet, nothing seems to be in place to restrict what she does financially. IF there is to be a 2nd bankruptcy, nothing will change unless they curtail her lavish spending. I would have thought given the amount of debt she was already in, there should have been action in place to stop her accruing any more? Instead, she's been earning vast sums, money from Backgrid/selling:poop: online/personal appearances/lump sums from TV shows etc, yet paying no tac/VAT. Increasing her debts hugely. I thought whole idea was Trustee's managed her money to stop this happening. I know she's had numerous court actions delayed or stopped, but this is ridiculous. It's baffling how she's allowed to go on like this. Assume today will just be another 'non event' & madam will still be spend, spend, spend :mad:
We are all jaded by the continual recurrence of skanky getting away with everything Willow :mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s probably not got the 29th February in her £100 calendar as it’s printed by idiots who won’t comprehend leap years so that will be her excuse…

Just catching up after a long flight and maybe it’s the weather and jet lag but compared to JJ and his colouring books and scooter that pic of Carl makes him seem way more manly … apologies I’ll get myself to bed ;-)
Explains why the calendar is missing the bit with dates, if it’s not there it can’t happen. Reasons for reasons (or whatever)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Slightly related to the Skanky one. Kanye's bird has been flashing her bits in public and there's debate about whether she could be prosecuted. Same thing KP has done over the years and worse by sticking a Nokia up her crevice in public. Comments are not sympathetic, saying they should be on a register or she should be in a mental health ward!

View attachment 2785926
Wasn't she in trouble in Italy too for similar? I know Europeans can be quite open about nudity with topless beaches etc but it's time and place. And both France and Italy are traditionally religious countries with certain standards. Her and Kanye were also in trouble for him bearing his arse on a gondola where it looked like she was in front of him pleasuring him. Should be done for exhibitionism or indecent exposure for something like that

Reactions: 31
Wasn't she in trouble in Italy too for similar? I know Europeans can be quite open about nudity with topless beaches etc but it's time and place. And both France and Italy are traditionally religious countries with certain standards. Her and Kanye were also in trouble for him bearing his arse on a gondola where it looked like she was in front of him pleasuring him. Should be done for exhibitionism or indecent exposure for something like that
She was giving him a BJ.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Scummy mummy yet again pushing the mini me bullshit with P and trying to link her to these podcasts to boost tickets sales (just like the plasterclasses) skanks also desperate for P to get onto a reality show so skank can muscle her way onto screen for her own gain. Skank trying to ride on the coat tails of her daughter because her own career and prospects are in the shitter. 😎

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Thanks DC for listening to this utter bilge once more. How many morons are listening to this shitfest? It surely cant go on much longer, its boring, beige inane shite!

Reactions: 39
Thanks DC for listening to this utter bilge once more. How many morons are listening to this shitfest? It surely cant go on much longer, its boring, beige inane shite!
Skank hasn’t troubled the main Podcast Top 250 for the past 6 months, it’s ranked in the Comedy Charts though at #48 (there’s no comedy in it, but they don’t have a ’Most Boring’ chart 😁) Basically it has very low listening figures, but does beat a few people I’m surprised by, such as Graham Norton.

IMG_7354.jpeg

It just has her brain dead audience tuning-in, the ones that don’t have any critical thinking going on, say #bekind, she’s a single mum of 5 looking after all her brood all by herself, and is a great mum to H, a total role model, and tell her “I’ve bought 40 pairs of those comfy leggings from JYY“. These people lap up everything she does, they believe the press just lie about her, she’s so misunderstood, and a lovely person who’s been unlucky in love, all her men have treated her terribly.

I doubt there’s anything she can do to turn the die-hards still listening into this pile of 💩 against her, they love her podcast (it’s one of the most boring things I’ve ever heard 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️) she’s so honest, they want to be like her, they want a life like hers, they still think she’s glamorous, not a fugly butchered-faced, odd-shaped, lying, deceitful, manipulative biaaaaatch of the highest order. Gee DC’s report on the podcast today was just full of her thinking she’s wonderful, she really believes she’s a better model than a 20yo girl, and just lies, lies, lies, but the fans believe it all, you can’t fix stupid 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
clear from cancer? Wasn’t it a basal cell on her finger? (Correct me if I’m wrong). And yes H was a baby when that happened. She literally makes a mockery out of any genuine sufferers, whether it’s mental health, cancer, mobility problems. She needs locking up in an institution , never mind prison.

edit to say, basal cell is cancer , I know sadly from numerous surgeries, however, she’s speaking like she’s had a major illness due to it
---
If she wanted to make a point about the Wallis story being lies, saying she was going “herself” to spend time with him to prove it, then why upload a video of someone else stroking Wallis as her truth? Maybe all other videos/pics that she has would clearly be old ones. Madam always tries to be one step ahead 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.