Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another boring shoot in her life 🙄7 people to oversee it...or this for the OK interview 🤔
Then again
Looks like a sample book cover image on the chair
---

Snap 🤣
The pics on that sample not recent as her hair color looks that brown blonde wig
they are likely reference shots - stock images issued by director to the shoot team for them to re create the look they want

Reactions: 19
Imagine if she does a 'my new life after controlling Carl' type shoot. Mel B's been in the news regarding how skint she was after her terrible marriage and ordeal ( not that I exactly believe her, Eddie Murphy's maintenance payments were probably quite good!)

Reactions: 33
Looks like she still has the old kitchen thought it was empty because she was having a new one fitted
Another lie

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why the duck are OK doing a bleeping article on vile animal murderer,tax dodger,bankrupt and abusive bleep.Can’t understand it.😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Maybe the title will be Katie Price: 'Nu Me, Nu Leggo Egg' 😅
---
Why the duck are OK doing a bleeping article on vile animal murderer,tax dodger,bankrupt and abusive bleep.Can’t understand it.😡
Because they want to make money and have absolutely no integrity. They will all regret it at some point and make out like they're really traumatised after being lied to. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hey all, sorry I'm late to the party, as always...

Anyway, here's a couple of short videos of Skanky at The Arch in Neath on Sturday night Miss JaynieDay did well.

We had a fun night, a chatty girl in the que ask Jaynieday if she was a Katie fan, we hadn't spoke about what we would say if anyone asked. Then she asked why I was there, I've done some sad crap in my time, but I couldn't bring myself to say anything like "Katie is well fit" I Just said I was out for Jaynieday as her "emotional support animal" chatty girl found this really sweet and called me a "good egg".

I cringed so hard, Jaynieday ain't Kipper and I ain't her build chicken ovulation.

Anyway, on to the videos...

I've got a monster 10mins plus video, I may upload it whole, I may have to edit for the good bits, like the stage dive. We'll see.

JayneDay wasn't doing too well and was outside, I went to get our coats and heard a terrible noise from upstairs, KP had not turn3d up before the misses went outside so I had to try get you all and her some video before leaving.

After recovering a little JayneDay was back inside with me and we got this clip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122
Stupid cow. She put it in the public domain. Content you post to social media is public and then ultimately the rights belong to facebook / Instagram because it's posted on their platform 🤦‍♀️ I get the sense KP has riled her up here on one of her rants about how the press are stalking her.....and the baybay. Kp was probably trying to blame the media for making up the story but we all know she's using the baybay for clicks. It's like slapgate all over again, telling Carl the nasty media forced her into doing the photos!
---

'She was totally besotted with Pete and any sense of reality had been lost'. Jeesus AFP, it's so bleedin' obvious your daughter has major issues!
---

It won't happen. It's the usual hoovering nonsense. KP is trying to make contact with Jodie. This is desperate beyond measure 😆

' I never actually had a problem with her and if she reached out, imagine if we both did an OnlyFans''
Perhaps her friend needs to put a copyright mark on all her photos in future, then she COULD complain if the media used them without her permission! Otherwise she doesn't have a leg to stand on. Look how often papers use photos lifted from SM when they report about criminal cases.

Reactions: 27
I'm so cross 🤬 Cole promised so much and delivered nothing.
I have the week off and prayed he would spill the troof for me this week to keep me amused but zilch, zero, nada 😞

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Yes maybe part manages , but never mentions it on his socials ? If he did part manage, wonder why he would have KP appearing there for her special meet and greet nights 😂
Because he doesn’t want to scare punters away? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Out of interest, if Harvey did commit an assault and was charged and convicted, what would the likely punishment be? And I assume he would have to leave National Star?

No offence meant with above question I'm just genuinely curious.

I also remember the allegation someone posted here that he assaulted a teacher at National Star. Dunno if true, but serious if so.
Due to the level of Harvey’s understanding, it would be doubtful any charges would be brought. He would be lacking in mental capacity so it couldn’t be proven that any intent to harm was meant

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And hairdresser Lou is still upset.
Maybe not let KP use your kid for clicks in future 🤷🏻‍♀️ just my opinion.
Aww diddums. Are you pissed off cos you expected to get paid for the photo of your child? It was ok for Skanky Price to exploit her to try prove she is a good mother but you lose your tit at OK for using a photo you allowed to be in the public domain? Get a grip you bleeping absolute melon!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Hey all, sorry I'm late to the party, as always...

Anyway, here's a couple of short videos of Skanky at The Arch in Neath on Sturday night Miss JaynieDay did well.
Wow, I can't believe you've joined us Krusties for your good lady JaynieDay. Now that's what I call love! You star! ⭐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Because Dolly my darling, the hideous, loud mouthed, filthy arsed bleep is protected and it's been decided that its time to resurrect the dead career!
It's all about the wonga, there's money to be made from the simple & gullible by rehashing the rinse & repeat of an has been to give fellow minded lazy cunts the belief that all you need do is lie, cheat & grift in life and everything can be yours, and duck the cost and consequences, as that is for the little people.
Wouldn't surprise me one iota if AFP doesn't make it into the story and pictures, hey, like mother, like daughter!
I just wish these cunts would all die, in a fortnight nobody would care or know they had existed.

Reactions: 19
See Legoboy has brought out a range of candles 🤣 cos that’ll clear the 30k+ debt 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.