Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest
I have no idea how media works so excuse the question but does she get any payment for these articles?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Never had a problem with her? If I could be bothered, I could find numerous quotes of Skanky slating Jodie, not least for having her ‘sloppy seconds’. She has slagged off her looks, her boobs, her nose. Jodie used to try to be friendly with her and Skanky never wanted to know. But I wouldn’t rule out an OF shoot, they both love money and publicity, and both blame every man they’ve met for their problems. They probably think they could rub their plastic tits together and make a fortune :sick:
I think this is just another indication her career is dying on it's arse. She's past it and she's trying to rope in other vaguely famous people to try and drum up interest in her. She has the audacity to go on about people using her for fame :rolleyes:
---
I have no idea how media works so excuse the question but does she get any payment for these articles?
She won't get paid if the quotes and photos that make up the story are on social media. The Sun doesn't need to pay her for anything they find that's publically available to everyone. She gets really pissed off about it though.

Reactions: 37
Anyone who can just brush aside cheating rumours like Kryten has done makes him very weak in my mind. Carl has proved she was texting him after the break-up and I bet she's still doing it.... I just want Carl out there now posting Instas of him snogging a blonde, plastic bimbo and telling the world that she's the best he's ever had and his new bag of meat heat..... and that they're expecting their first child together.....

View attachment 2779961
can someone work out the timings of this - kiss last night??? ( kiss appears to be 1.04pm) answers 3 minutes later - then 11 hours later ???

Reactions: 8
can someone work out the timings of this - kiss last night??? ( kiss appears to be 1.04pm) answers 3 minutes later - then 11 hours later ???
I think it might have been when he was flying to Vegas so his phone would have been off maybe for the flight

Reactions: 15
Perhaps we should forgive him, his little man bag, as he perhaps he needs it to carry insulin. However, he could get a more 'manly' one....

1708941660192.png

Outside of the show, JJ lives in Essex and owns a clothing brand called Fully Blessed. His life recently turned upside down just before Christmas after being rushed to hospital and was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. JJ now has to inject himself with insulin four times a day and regulate his food consumption. His relationship with Katie was met with frowns by some, but one person who was left angry was Ella as she felt betrayed by the former glamour model.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I wonder if any of her men have truly loved her apart from Pete. She spends the first part of the relationship love bombing them to trap them and not letting them see the real her. Then the rest of the relationship trying to change, control and humiliate them,while setting up a replacement. Issues in her relationships are never about her it’s always what she perceives as their issues. When she was younger and at the height of her “fame” it was not a problem to find a new egg. Now it,s getting harder as the men she insist on in her life must be younger but the pool is getting smaller the more she shows her true self. I honestly doubt that she knows how to love unless it is her. Btw I still find her a vile odious woman, I,ve not gone soft about her. Roll on the court cases.👨‍⚖️👨‍⚖️👨‍⚖️👨‍⚖️👨‍⚖️
The thing with narcissists is that however they appear in reality they are hugely insecure and deep down they don't even like themselves

Reactions: 33
Ahhh..... the deluded fan.....

Another added: “I don’t think [Katie] asked what anyone thought of her appearance.

No, Skanky possibly didn't ask about her appearance because she was too busy asking "Do you remember Jordan?" and "Am I like you thought I'd be?".....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The thought of this made my non-surgically enhanced bum cheeks clench a bit....!

"We've both been through the mill, both been through the media. I never actually had a problem with her and if she reached out, imagine if we both did an OnlyFans shoot that would be one for the thing. I wouldn't rule that out if Jodie wanted to do an OnlyFans shoot."

"Never had a problem with her".

Price said that Jodie's nose "looked like a builder's elbow" as far back as 2003.

2015: "You have shagged nearly all my leftovers and not one of them wanted you (gutted) and you're celibate because no man actually wants you unless you're looking to pay for sex, yuk. I don't know any celebrity or man who finds you attractive. You're the most vile thing I've ever seen. You're no model, just a man in drag - maybe you and Alex Reid would suit."

2021: "I met my first husband Peter Andre when I was in the jungle. I had a couple of relationships when Harvey was a baby, and I was with a guy called Scott Sullivan at the time. But you know me, there's always some drama. I had actually split up with him just before I did the show, so it wasn't just like I bunny hopped to another man. And then Scott went to the lowest of the low and got with Jodie Marsh, a nobody."

Do you think she actually believes what she says, or is she just genuinely that thick?"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Price said that Jodie's nose "looked like a builder's elbow" as far back as 2003.

2015: "You have shagged nearly all my leftovers and not one of them wanted you (gutted) and you're celibate because no man actually wants you unless you're looking to pay for sex, yuk. I don't know any celebrity or man who finds you attractive. You're the most vile thing I've ever seen. You're no model, just a man in drag - maybe you and Alex Reid would suit."

2021: "I met my first husband Peter Andre when I was in the jungle. I had a couple of relationships when Harvey was a baby, and I was with a guy called Scott Sullivan at the time. But you know me, there's always some drama. I had actually split up with him just before I did the show, so it wasn't just like I bunny hopped to another man. And then Scott went to the lowest of the low and got with Jodie Marsh, a nobody."

Do you think she actually believes what she says, or is she just genuinely that thick?"
This is what Amy said in her book re Scott
IMG_2685.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I get strong lesbian vibes from JJ. He’s just very confused
I get very strong lesbian vibes from Skank, always have, she's so masculine in behaviour and appearance. I wonder whether all the extreme sexualized behaviour is her trying to compensate.

Reactions: 23
Latest
Loved this bit about her abruptly finishing that song....!

She struggled to finish the track as she couldn't remember the lyrics, cutting the performance short as she exclaimed: "Do you know what? I'm bored of this!"

This appears to be quite an honest article.... (apart from the bit at the end about 'admiring her unwavering spirit' which should read 'totally deluded about the quality of her voice'...!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

It was all lies by the media ... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The thought of this made my non-surgically enhanced bum cheeks clench a bit....!

"We've both been through the mill, both been through the media. I never actually had a problem with her and if she reached out, imagine if we both did an OnlyFans shoot that would be one for the thing. I wouldn't rule that out if Jodie wanted to do an OnlyFans shoot."

On her IG post re Jodie, loads of brain dead saying yeah do OF with Jodie, it would be great, we'd watch it.
WTF? 😳🙄🤔🤭🤣🤣
Are these women going to subscribe to watch two has-beens twerking and slithering around in their underwear with their boobs in each others faces??
WHO ARE THESE FREAKS? 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
BOLLOCKS. No one is interested in either of them, so they come up with this. Two disgusting tramps.
She didn’t have a problem with her? She annihilated her at every opportunity because she was jealous of her stealing her thunder! Jodie should tell her to do one. Nobody wants to see this! 🙈😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And hairdresser Lou is still upset.
Maybe not let KP use your kid for clicks in future 🤷🏻‍♀️ just my opinion.
Stupid cow. She put it in the public domain. Content you post to social media is public and then ultimately the rights belong to facebook / Instagram because it's posted on their platform 🤦‍♀️ I get the sense KP has riled her up here on one of her rants about how the press are stalking her.....and the baybay. Kp was probably trying to blame the media for making up the story but we all know she's using the baybay for clicks. It's like slapgate all over again, telling Carl the nasty media forced her into doing the photos!
---
This is what Amy said in her book re Scott
View attachment 2781058
'She was totally besotted with Pete and any sense of reality had been lost'. Jeesus AFP, it's so bleedin' obvious your daughter has major issues!
---
On her IG post re Jodie, loads of brain dead saying yeah do OF with Jodie, it would be great, we'd watch it.
WTF? 😳🙄🤔🤭🤣🤣
Are these women going to subscribe to watch two has-beens twerking and slithering around in their underwear with their boobs in each others faces??
WHO ARE THESE FREAKS? 🤮🤮
It won't happen. It's the usual hoovering nonsense. KP is trying to make contact with Jodie. This is desperate beyond measure 😆

' I never actually had a problem with her and if she reached out, imagine if we both did an OnlyFans''

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Just watched the clip of her “singing” on Saturday. She basically sang “show me love” as the chorus and verse, didn’t know the words 🤣 Thick useless twit. At least if you’re gonna ask to sing and let’s face it, she probably requested that song as it seems to be a fav of hers, at least learn the bleeping words.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.